Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government lies

Uranium_235

DeathlokTheDemolisher , I have just had a quick run down on your previous posts on the board , and I must say even I was astounded and my skin is thicker than a reptilian humanoid's in summer .

If you care to go back through my posts you'll see that I too believe that the Iraq war was a byproduct more of the Bush administration than of the september 11 attacks , in fact there is still no evidence linking Osama bin laden the september 11 attacks and Saddam Hussein yet 70% of the American publc believes there is . Bush admited this one recently anyone willing to look it up is free to .

But I cannot believe that the amount of rot you spout about the American government could possibly be true in fact it's horrific , what would any government have to gain by desamating one of it's cities police and fire force, and if I'm not mistaken the elections were held just after the attack or just before but certainly at a time when organising something like this would have been near impossible due to obvious time restrictions . MM used to have a quote that read something like this .... " there is a difference between good sound reasoning and reasoning that sounds good " I think that is fitting here .

Yes I read the news with my eyes open in fact you'll find most people around here do , please feel free to post any evidence you think may back up your case , we are all ears .........

Then, I thought of all the instant insults that would come down the pike, and the comments akin to "gullible" and how the media is feeding us hype. I changed my mind about doing so.
You sit back hunny , I can handle the insults ..... Bring it on thumbsup.gif

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infowarrior

• Nancy

• reese2

• thepsychoticseaotter

Nancy you go girl ,

I have just finished reading one of Homer's posts , you know I never tire of reading a post that is accomplished using facts ..

I was wondering if anyone had heard how the interrogation of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Osama's second in command is going ...

Just in case you havent heard I thought I might put up a link to Washington post story I read earlier in the day ....HERE

Osama may not have admitted to it but plenty of his associates have put him squarly in the middle of the whole thing ..

How does that prove that the government didnt allow it to happen? It doesn't.

post-11-1064315611.jpg

To true that dosen't prove the government didn't allow the attacks to happen but it does prove the fact that Osama did , so unless he was in cahoots with Dubya ,which I think maybe he wasn't, then we can safely say that there is no motive for the American government to have done this and my earlier post claims that they had no opportunity either there for I still wait for actuall evidence that prooves the American government had motive and opportunity .....

Edited by Kismit

Kismit, the 2000 Election was held over after weeks of legal stupidity until Bush was appointed by the Supreme Court and inaugurated the following year. He is affectionately called the Supreme Court Precedent not the President.

The plot to use passenger planes to destroy icon buildings was on the intelligence agencies' investigation program for several months before the election, but the new admin called them off. They had other plans for intelligence agencies. They stopped them talking to each other, and came up with a new one - the Office of Special Plans - to give them only the intelligence that supported their agenda.

Officials stopped using passenger planes in late August - early September, seven months later. People in the Bush admin called friends and others to get them to stop flying.

The government didn't stage the attacks. They just allowed them to happen.

There is no rot spouting from my mouth at all except for those that are fearful of truth, and want to deny it. All of this is on the public record. Some people just don't like facing it.

I am here to find people that have facts and that are willing to share facts and compare facts. I am not here to prove any conspiracy theory, or to educate people that have just a passing interest and don't care about the most horrific crime of the new millennium. 9/11 has been allowed to go uninvestigated and unpunished. Imagine a cowboy sending an $80 billion posse to Afghanistan to root out the bogey man evildoer, and turning up empty-handed. Imagine that.

Don't worry, if people here just argue on personality and have no facts to support their belief, or if they just defend the idiots that allowed this to happen because it's the 'patriotic' thing to do, people like me will shrug their shoulders and take root elsewhere. But patience is a virtue.

BTW, I just asked some questions, I wasn't presenting a case. I wonder if there will be any answers from anyone.

To true that dosen't prove the government didn't allow the attacks to happen but it does prove the fact that Osama did , so unless he was in cahoots with Dubya ,which I think maybe he wasn't, then we can safely say that there is no motive for the American government to have done this and my later post claims that they had no opportunity either there for I still wait for actuall evidence that prooves the American government had motive and opportunity .....

I'll get all kinds of it for ya later today....I promise ya. I gotta go to work crying.gif

Why was 9/11 allowed to happen? Why did the Commander In Chief sit in a class of children to read about a pet goat, instead of responding to the worst terrorist attack on US soil?

Well, as the Supreme Court Precedent himself said, it was the trifecta he needed to stage the invasion of Iraq. That was preplanned at least as far back as 1998 under the Project For A New American Century (PNAC) but there was some fear and propaganda needed to get on with it and stage it. It was just analogous to what Pearl Harbour was for the WWII coup de grace.

In all sincerity, I really don't want to provide an educational service on middle east affairs and all the precursors to the current war and what it's about. No offense.

I want to know if there is anyone who is capable of answering some unanswered questions here. I've answered yours, no interest in going any further with you, thanks. Again no offense.

I agree it was the trifecta that he needed to stage the invasion of Iraq , but surely you don't think that is proof that the government allowed the attacks to happen , and if they did why did they pin it on a person who lived in a completely different country to Sadam and infact have no conection with the man at all .

I've answered yours, no interest in going any further with you, thanks. Again no offense.

Oh none taken , but I don't think you have prooven your point yet and perhaps you may want to try a little harder to convince me ...

You are still asking questions, and I will show you the courtesy of answering this last one.

OBL is just a bogey man pulled out to generate fear, loathing and hatred. It was amazing how quickly they pulled his name out within 48 hours as the mastermind of the attacks. That is all the evidence needed that they already knew of the threat from the full intelligence that had been collected before the dogs were called off.

The Iraq-Afghanistan oil pipeline, strangely enough, has to run through both Iraq and Afghanistan. To steal oil, both countries had to be invaded and occupied.

Everything else is just arguments of convenience. Bush says "we will find the terrorists and those who harbor them" and he can point finger anywhere, including Iraq of the famous 'axis of evil' and throw out the UN and wage war wherever the game plan says they would. He says "they have weapons that can be used against us" and the whole world finds out there is none, they were destroyed 10 years ago, but no-one cares.

That is enough. I am interested in answers to my questions and will not be answering any more or convincing anyone of anything. There is no point convincing anyone that doesn't want to make a difference or that wants to be in a happy comfort zone in this whole rotten affair.

I must say that your writing style and demeaning comments turn my stomach.

I think this also sums up my initial views of your posts here so far, Deathlok.

So far you've come up with a couple of dozen conspiracies relating to the US Government and insisted that it is all fact, referring to anyone who questions that as 'ignorant', because they don't blindly agree with you.

Try being a bit more civil in your approach, and you'll find that people will be a lot more willing to respond and discuss them, at the moment next to nobody wants to respond because they don't want to be told their hopelessly ignorant and nothing but 'victims of the media'.

Perhaps a few web source links with some supporting information would be a good start. Don't expect everyone here to accept what you tell them at the drop of a hat, remember this is a paranormal/unexplained discussion forum, we are all very wary of people posting works of fiction and passing it off as fact.

Try being a bit more civil about your arguments, and you'll find that people will be a lot more willing to respond and discuss them, at the moment next to nobody wants to respond because they don't want to be told their hopelessly ignorant and nothing but 'victims of the media'.

There's no fiction in my posts at all. The dotted lines are easy to connect.

But if someone wants to have a go at answering the few questions I've already listed about the 9/11 hijackers, I will not be biting their head off.

I see no particular reason to be civil about the subject matter. The perpetrators of the original crime and the subsequent cover-ups were not civil.

Change agents are difficult to assimilate at the best of times and while I do not seek to offend, it is not going to bother me too much when people are offended by truth. It depends where you are coming from. Nobody amongst the families of the 3000+ victims of the 9/11 attacks is offended by the questioning process. They are offended by the stonewalling. Have some empathy for them.

Anyway it is interesting to observe reactions in the group dynamic of this happy family. I have only seen one thread on this forum so far, that I didn't post on, where people seemed to jump down each others' throats. Thank you for your response.

I see no particular reason to be civil about the subject matter. The perpetrators of the original crime and the subsequent cover-ups were not civil.
pethaps not ,but the people on this board are civil and that is reason enough for civility don't you think ?

I've had my fun I'm finished now . I must atleast agree with you that there is no point trying to educate somebody who dosn't want to be educated .. good evening to you

DeathlocTheDemolisher, You say that your posts are not fictional and yet so far you have not been able to backup a single statement of yours with any actual proof. Just because YOU say it is fact doesn't make it so.

As far as your questions go I can't answer them. But one thing I do know is that before you go claiming all your posts as being factual you should be ready to back up your bullets.

I also agree with what Saruman has said about your posting method, You should be a lot more civil. Or to put in aussie terms " No-one like's a Smartarse !".

The dotted lines are easy to connect.

Then perhaps you'd like to connect some of them for us, remember not everyone here is from the United States, nor do they have the same level of interest in this subject as you do.

I see no particular reason to be civil about the subject matter.

It's not the subject matter that's in question, being polite to other people is a very simple concept, perhaps it would help you find the answers you say your looking for.

Anyway it is interesting to observe reactions in the group dynamic of this happy family.

I think you'll find the reactions you've received here will persist most anywhere you go, your attitude is demeaning and downright insulting.

It is obviously a waste of time for anyone to try and suggest to you that you are wrong about anything you've said on this board, so I very much doubt you will receive much more of a response here.

Your conclusion that I will not get much response remains to be seen. TheOracle was honest enough to say he didn't know the answers. I appreciate that he didn't extend that to say he doesn't care.

I could draw 200 active, intelligent people to this Forum tomorrow, some of whom care for civility and some of whom like me care for facts.

If you want dots connected, I can do so a little at a time but that isn't my purpose. I am seeking people who have already connected the same dots. Whether or not this is a "paranormal" forum the thing I am posting on says "Government Conspiracies" so I do not expect to be chastized for posting about two dozen government conspiracies or whatever you feel you counted. In fact quite the opposite.

If in some capacity you want to turn your members against someone who does have the knowledge and the facts to connect the dots and draw the whole picture together, then your political motives are called into question. But those are your business entirely.

Exhibit A: The PNAC agenda for invasion of Iraq, before PNAC assumed the drivers' seat in the formation of the Bush puppet government (2000). The famous letter to Clinton.

The website is by PNAC itself. A wealth of information about the template used for global domination by the US neo-cons who put their puppet Bush into power.

www.newamericancentury.org

Important knowledge: The remaining weapons of mass destruction were being destroyed under supervision of the UN. When Bush came into power and had the 9/11 event under his belt to launch the war on terror, Cheney organized to cook all intelligence information through the Office Of Special Plans to make it appear there was an imminent danger from the WMDs, which did not exist. Whether or not anyone really believed they did is not material. The whole campaign was an orchestrated lie.

January 26, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton

President of the United States

Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President:

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world. That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein’s regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor.

The policy of “containment” of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq’s chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam’s secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons.

Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat.

Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate. The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.

We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council.

We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitage William J. Bennett

Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky

Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad

William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W. Rodman

Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber

Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey Robert B. Zoellick

Now, this is completely off the 9/11 Pentagon topic... except it shows the pre-planned agenda that is being supported by shock value of 9/11.

It is the wrong place to put this possibly, but I was asked to begin connecting the dots, so there is one beginning. Anyone who does not like what they see or does not want to contribute or try to answer my questions, I would really appreciate you keeping your opinion of your civility or my civility to yourself. I just want to work in facts please.

It is indeed strange that 2 people can read the same letter and get two completely different takes on it. I see no "conspiracy" in this letter. I see a problem beginning to rear its head in the mid-east. I see now a President who has the grapes to take action. Don't like the President, fine by me, but this letter proves nothing except that Saddam was thought to be a threat in Clinton's administration. I fail to see where the "conspiracy" is.

The Conspiracy is this:

* the signatories to the letter and their undue influence

* their role in the adminstration after the election theft

* the absolute certainty of the information available to intelligence agencies that there were no WMDs

* the engineering of false evidence by OSP to say there were

* the breaking of the mandate the letter expressed that the US had through the UN

* the 'regional interests' that had nothing to do with terrorist threats whatsoever

9/11 was the catalyst necessary to drive the agenda forward with haste. Even so, failing to get the mandate from the UN, the Bush admin continued with military invasion, pushing its lies through Congress and onto the public as part of a fear campaign.

The 'problem in the mid east' with Saddam Hussein was not beginning to rear its head. It began with the US partnership with him against Iran.

No, it does not surprise me that someone pipes up with "there is no conspiracy here" after a perfunctory look at a letter submitted as "Exhibit A" and not reviewing the PNAC site.

It is sad, but it does not surprise me. I do respect your opinion.

I am still waiting for someone to address some specific questions about the 9/11 hijackings that I asked.

Who says I did not review that site? In your statement I see no facts.

"the absolute certainty of the information available to intelligence agencies that there were no WMDs"

"the engineering of false evidence by OSP to say there were"

How the hell do you know this? Are you NSA, CIA, DOJ, FBI, DOA?

"their role in the adminstration after the election theft"

Explain to me why it was theft, and I'll explain why it wasn't.

"the breaking of the mandate the letter expressed that the US had through the UN"

Why is this a "conspiracy"? Last time I checked, America was a Sovereign Nation.

Let's continue this with facts from reliable sources.

I say you did not review the site, in the 4 minutes of knee-jerk response that you make. Unless you have seen the letter before as well, and come prepared with an offpat response.

1. 240 days continuous UN weapons inspections and full advice as to its zero outcome and zero possibility.

2. All fabricated evidence, including the Niger documentation, is on the public record. Powell and Rumsfeld specifically pinpointed where the WMDs will be. The admin has made vain attempts to fully retract the lies.

3. Please direct this question to Katherine Harris and the Supreme Court incumbents of the time.

4. Iraq was also a sovereign nation, co-operating with the UN in the inspection process. The US broke international law to further its existing immutable agenda.

I am totally finished on those issues. It was not the purpose of my posting on this Topic, and I am only interested now in those who might care to address the questions on the hijackers and security that I have raised.

I have asked this politely. Let's see how polite this Forum is.

No links? Just insults. How typical. I tried to start a moderate debate yet I am being "knee-jek" and "offpat".

On second thought, I must apologize to Saruman for extending the life of this topic. This is a paranormal board, not a geopolitical soapbox. Sorry sad.gif Now, who will give me a spanking wink2.gif

Edited by Pale_Horse

I will Pale Horse.!!!!

I have to say that a certain someone got called out by Kismit, and it looks to me as though they turned their back to run... Hmmm......

Saruman, don't worry, you know us, this person is making so sense.... I believe they want a group to belong to, and want to try to obtain as many radicals as possible to go to their own happy place, he just won't find any here. He will move on. Or maybe even start his own website. (Bush administration willing anyway)

I would like to see some proof of something. It is very interesting how all these accusations are being thrown about, wiht NO back up. hehehe, makes me glad that we are a close group, and all as tedious about proof as the next. Everyone should remember that the amount of crap on the internet is so large, because most people can say anything, and seem as credible as the Pope, without people requiring of them to prove a single word. We are all the 'show me' people here, and that is one of the many reasons we all come back.

So everyone, he too, like any other troll, will go away in due time..

Reese

I often ask myself why is it so easy for some people to preoccupy themselves with searching for what is not there. Like for some people it is easier to believe in ET than it is to believe in God(I happen to believe in both wink2.gif ). There is no conspiracy, there are no lies. Don't lose sight of what the reality is; Thousands of people died on 9/11 because of some twisted radicals, regardless of their beliefs. Stop putting down the government that allows you and me to have the freedom to voice our opinion without feeling threatened. After all, this forum would never exist without freedom of speech. .

I'd say this is pretty damning.

We need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

We cannot safely avoid the responsibilities of global leadership

The following can be found in the "Rebuilding Americas Defenses" pdf.file

In the event that American forces become embroiled in two

large-scale wars at once, or nearly at once,

Army reserve components may provide the

edge for decisive operations. Such a

capability is a cornerstone of U.S. military

strategy, not to be frittered away in ongoing

contingency operations.

To field an Army capable of meeting the

new missions and challenges discussed

above, service budgets must return to the

level of approximately $90 to $95 billion in

constant 2000 dollars.

On short notice, Air Force aircraft can attack

virtually any target on earth with great

accuracy and virtual impunity

At the height of the Reagan buildup, in 1985, the Air Force

was authorized $140 billion; by 1992, the

first post-Cold-War budget figure fell to $98

billion. During the Clinton years, Air Force

budgets dropped to a low of $73 billion in

1997; the administration’s 2001 request was

for $83 billion (all figures are FY2000

constant dollars).

further, the process of transformation,

even if it brings revolutionary change, is

likely to be a long one, absent some

catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a

new Pearl Harbor

http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, shown Jan. 9, 1957, was head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time the plans were drawn up and presented to the secretary of defense. [He was also part of the Council on foreign Relations(AP Photo)

Friendly Fire

Book: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba

By David Ruppe

N E W Y O R K, May 1— In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNew...efs_010501.html

University's National Archive website. http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

or view it here: http://www.Public-Action.com/911/northwds.pdf

July 2001 - The G8 summit at Genoa, Italy is surrounded by anti-aircraft guns, and local airspace is closed off after Italian and Egyptian officials (including President Hosni Mubarak) warn American intelligence that airliners stuffed with explosives might be used to attack President Bush. U.S. officials state that the warnings were "unsubstantiated." (But I wonder if they would have taken away the anti-aircraft artillery?) [source: Los Angeles Times, Sept. 27, 2001]

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...2701genoa.story http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/05.20A.Genoa.Plot.htm

July 26, 2001 - CBS News reports that John Ashcroft has stopped flying commercial airlines due a threat assessment. Ashcroft told the press that he didn't know anything about what had caused it. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/07/26/...ain303601.shtml

CIA Director Warned Congress About 9/11 Attacks

http://www.thememoryhole.org/tenet-911.htm

>>> It's certainly one of the most disturbing and important indications that the government knew the attacks of September 11, 2001, were coming. On that morning, National Public Radio (NPR) was presenting live coverage of the attacks on its show Morning Edition. Host Bob Edwards went to a reporter in the field—David Welna, NPR's Congressional correspondent—who was in the Capitol building as it was being evacuated. Here is the crucial portion of Welna's report:

I spoke with Congressman Ike Skelton—a Democrat from Missouri and a member of the Armed Services Committee—who said that just recently the Director of the CIA warned that there could be an attack—an imminent attack—on the United States of this nature. So this is not entirely unexpected.

23 Jul 2003 15:18:43 GMT

Poll shows many Germans see U.S. behind Sept 11

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L23109558.htm

BERLIN, July 23 (Reuters) - Almost one in three Germans below the age of 30 believes the U.S. government may have sponsored the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, according to a poll published on Wednesday.

And about 20 percent of Germans in all age groups hold this view, a survey of 1,000 people conducted for the weekly Die Zeit said.

It also said 68 percent of all Germans felt the media had not reported the full truth behind the attacks, in which some 3,000 people were killed when hijacked planes were crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Story of Ex Deputy FBI Director

http://www.drewhendricks.freeservers.com/J.../JohnOneill.htm

http://www.hereinreality.com/johnoneill.html

Petition to Senate - Investigate Oddities of 9/11:

http://www.petitiononline.com/11601TFS/petition.html

Flight 77 - Pentagon Event - 3d Test

perspective 3d maping image base modeling & rendering (TDI 3Design maya) precision near collapsed area < 1m

Tuesday, September 11, 2001; 4:59 PM

Steve Patterson, 43, said he was watching television reports of the World Trade Center being hit

when he saw a silver commuter jet fly past the window of his 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City.

The plane was about 150 yards away,

approaching from the west about 20 feet off the ground, Patterson said.

He said the plane, which sounded like the high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet,

flew over Arlington cemetary so low that he thought it was going to land on I-395.

It was flying so fast that he couldn't read any writing on the side.

The plane, which appeared to hold about eight to 12 people,

headed straight for the Pentagon but was flying

as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway, Patterson said.

http://0911.site.voila.fr/index11.htm

A brave Air Force veteran is making his stand as an American, but the Bush administration is trying to silence him. As Congress begins its clandestine investigation into the catastrophe of 9/11, few voices dare to speak truth to power.

This is no "conspiracy theory" or obscure source. The AP, CNN, the New York Times and others are reporting: "An Air Force colonel has been suspended for writing a letter in which he called President Bush 'a joke' and accused him of allowing the Sept. 11 attacks." See: Air Force colonel suspended after bad-mouthing Bush. The Associated Press, 6/4/02.

http://www.bushoccupation.com/1Hersh.html

http://www.mikehersh.com/

http://www.mikehersh.com/Impeach_Bush_Item..._for_Sale.shtml

http://www.sumeria.net/politics/bushknew/m.../milschool.html

The Tawdry Tale of WorldCom's Sweetheart Deal in Iraq

By Ted Rall

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/a...article4505.htm

08/21/03: NEW YORK--WorldCom Inc., recently and hilariously accused of rerouting phone calls to avoid paying connection fees to other phone companies (who was running the joint, frat dudes?), ranks with Enron in the annals of modern corporate debauchery. After an $11 billion accounting scandal sunk the infamous telecommunications conglomerate into bankruptcy, the U.S. General Services Administration banned federal agencies from doing business with WorldCom. So how is a proscribed "company that has demonstrated a flagrant lack of ethics"--the words belong to Sena! tor Susan Collins (R-ME), chairperson of the Senate's Governmental Affairs Committee--poised to land a $900 million Pentagon contract to build a cell phone system for occupied Iraq?

Weapons of Mass Destruction:

Who Said What When http://counterpunch.org/wmd05292003.html or http://billmon.org.v.sabren.com/archives/000172.html

Bin Ladens allowed out

of U.S. after 9-11Jet full of Saudis given clearance, despite closed airspace

Posted: September 3, 2003

5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34405

SEN. BARBARA BOXER (D-CA): Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

I want to pick up just briefly on what Senator Chafee and Senator Feingold were getting at on this war on terrorism and your comment that, as I quote you in your speech, "The central battle on terrorism is happening in Iraq." I want to put into the record, Mr. Chairman, a page from this document put out by the Bush administration, "The Network of Terrorism". It was put out a month after 9/11. And it has in the mid part a page that says, "Countries where al Qaeda or affiliated groups have operated". Iraq is not listed. This is after 9/11. I want to put that in the record.

SEN. LUGAR: It'll be placed in the record.

http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/2003/s...secdef0385.html

http://albinoblacksheep.com/video/bushbush.php

Additional:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-demonst...meup/message/10

http://thewebfairy.com/911/

Army lab explores new dimension in data storage

BY George I. Seffers

June 19, 2000

Army researchers in July expect a major breakthrough in 3-D holographic technology that eventually could be used for storing vast amounts of visual data, potentially revolutionizing applications for command and control, simulation, security and Hollywood movie-making.

http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2000/0619/...3d-06-19-00.asp

How did this person survive an 800ºC inferno?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.htm

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_profits.htm

http://propagandamatrix.com/multimedia_pri...dtotyranny.html

http://go.google.com/hws/search?client=dis...tion+northwoods