Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government lies

Uranium_235

I have life to live - I don't have extra energy to waste on the small stuff! I am not a slave but call me that if you wish!

Wow innocent people losing there lives is small stuff....I hope I don't live anyhwere near you. ph34r.gif

post-11-1064467175.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infowarrior

• Nancy

• reese2

• thepsychoticseaotter

Are you ever going to find out the truth?! NO YOU WON'T so why in the world would you torment yourself with going round and round with TRASH. In case you missed it the government can cover up anythign they want to and I have NEVER found a consipracy case that has been solved or the truth has come out. So THAT is WHY I refuse to be a SLAVE to conspiracy theories. I am not saying don't question stuff I am saying is don't keep spinnin your wheels in a mudhole!

Are you ever going to find out the truth?! NO YOU WON'T so why in the world would you torment yourself with going round and round with TRASH. In case you missed it the government can cover up anythign they want to and I have NEVER found a consipracy case that has been solved or the truth has come out. So THAT is WHY I refuse to be a SLAVE to conspiracy theories. I am not saying don't question stuff I am saying is don't keep spinnin your wheels in a mudhole!

whistling2.gif

Homer

You won't be correcting any of my facts. Bush was appointed by the Supreme Court, the first time this has occured for a POTUS. It matters not how the recount was progressing, the Supreme Court intervened according to plan. I won't be addressing any more of your last comments.

Your so-called facts are so distorted by your blind passion for what you perceive reality to be. The facts regarding the election are as I said they are. The Supreme Court halted the re-re-re-count, and the electoral college voted for President Bush the exact same way they voted for previous Presidents. You are so blinded by your hatred that your man lost the election that you fail to see the truth for what it is, and you come to this forum crying over your hatred and want us to believe what you believe. What I stated are facts that can't be disproven, because it is a real fact. Deal with it.

As far as you not commenting on my other remarks, that doesn't surprise me. I have made you look stupid, and defending your position by challenging me will only add to your look of stupidity.

I don't appreciate that you think the deaths of over 3000 people, and the complicity of the US government in that, is part of your fun, at all. I sense that you may not be of adult age, so forgive me if you did not intend to be so heartless in your flippancy.

For a start as I said bring it on........ , now If you want to prove your intellectual prowess so badly why don't you read what I wrote word for word . Your inability to answer a direct question or a direct request is becoming tiresome . I have read every bit of material you have put up here and I still can't work out how you think any of this proves the Government allowed Sept 11 to happen , (it certainly provided area to put a positive spin on a war) but Dubya would have found something directly linking to Saddam himself in next to no time. Also why would they allow the planes to hit when they could have stopped them and come out looking like hero's . ( and still had a reason for war )

heartless in your flippancy.

This one...... pot ,kettle, black you get the point . There are real men and women in Iraq right now struggling through unimaginable conditions because they decided to take on a career that protects the nation and it's government . They are doing there job , not all of them agree with what is going on but all of them believe in what they do protect the nation and it's government . This rediculus theory of blame does not help , it will not bring anything other than grief to the families who lost somebody and to the families who have somebody fighting overseas. It does not stop the children in Iraq from dying it does not help rebuild societies . Don't even think you can make me out to be heartless . I think educating people with respect and looking for a solution to the problem are caring and responsible ways to deal with the situation . I don't think arrogance and precosiousness will achieve anything.

Now again I wan't you to answer my questions and for the benefit of everyone on the board could you use simple terms when answering . Why did the American government allow something to happen on home soil when it could well have waited for something else to happen in the middle east ?

And .....

Who exactly is in charge of this conspiracy ? Terms like the Government are unacceptable as an answer here I want actuall names and motives .

As for my age , I'll be thirty in just over a few months .

Checking someones profile is allways a good place to start when working out what your up against . However I'm sure anyone who was well versed in conspriacies would be extra carefull at checking the reliability of any information .Don't you .. ?

Jimmy Carters former national security advisor wrote the book.Zbignew Brezinski.

Infowarrior, I can read....... thank you. I saw the name of the author of the book. Yes, true, I didn't reference it in my reply, an error on my part.

I never will be converted to your attitude or your beliefs. Call me naive all you want. It is as if you are possessed by this and that is 'sick.' The same seems to apply to Deathlok and his mighty army of dozens he plans to have to descend to this Forum and fill up the pages with garbage, speculation.

It seems to me the two of you are bound and determined to taint all those with whom you come in contact. Don't give me that crap about not caring for what happened on September 11, 2001 and the innocent lives lost, either! Someone extremely close to me was buried under WTC #7 and worked for months in the Voids at The Pit. Yes, he survived as one of the very few lucky ones, but his life and mine are changed forever, along with those families who DID lose someone.

If you and those who dedicate your waking hours to cram this crap down out throats. think you will change people one at a time, it will take until God know's when before any of us will cowtow to your insane attitudes. It is evident in the postings of you and Deathlok. Thank goodness, you are allowed to present this garbage, in most countries you would have been eliminated, permanently.

Homer? I think some of you, is rubbing off on me wink2.gif I sense your frustrations as well as many other Members here. You and Kismit have been crowned two of the worthiest particiapants on this Thread ...... You know what? I am glad not to be included! It does however point out with vivid clarity, that the two of you know your facts, present them in a mature, non-threatening manner, as adults with a brain. Not that it matters, but I am so proud of both of you.

While I realize The Webmaster has every right to edit or LOCK any Thread that he or the Moderators deem necessary, I keep hoping this Thread will be zapped into oblivion. Yet? What good would that do? Other Threads would shortly appear in their place. Granted, that is one of the reasons UM is so successful. What sticks in my throat however, is the condescending and insulting attitude behind the two individuals who have dominated this subject, add nauseum.

I think I'd better stop right here...... no use preaching to the choir. crying.gif

It pains me to actually contribute to this love fest, but I actually had a few minutes to just glance over the last few pages. Here is what I notice. Y'all are trying to dribble a bowling ball. All of your arguements against Infowarrior are met with meaningless one-liners, a few (or many) socio-paranoid links to fanatic-obsessive drone propoganda, maybe a misplaced smilie, and always ending with an anti-"you" graphic (sometimes quite obscene, sure sign of brilliance, that.. or a brain tumor).

So, I wonder, does InfoWarrior actually have an opinion, yea even a stray thought, of his very own that he has not diligently force fed himself from obviously edited/censored/biased sources and does not require cut-and-paste and/or links to redundent, self gratifying drivel?

dontgetit.gif Just a thought...

It pains me to actually contribute to this love fest, but I actually had a few minutes to just glance over the last few pages. Here is what I notice. Y'all are trying to dribble a bowling ball. All of your arguements against Infowarrior are met with meaningless one-liners, a few (or many) socio-paranoid links to fanatic-obsessive drone propoganda, maybe a misplaced smilie, and always ending with an anti-"you" graphic (sometimes quite obscene, sure sign of brilliance, that.. or a brain tumor).

So, I wonder, does InfoWarrior actually have an opinion, yea even a stray thought, of his very own that he has not diligently force fed himself from obviously edited/censored/biased sources and does not require cut-and-paste and/or links to redundent, self gratifying drivel?

dontgetit.gif Just a thought...

So, I wonder, does InfoWarrior actually have an opinion,

I think it is pretty obvious what my opinion is.

schadeaux, you are so right..... One liners added at the very bottom of a post filled with what others' have written, doesn't take much effort. If that was the case, it would be much easier to copy and paste quotes from Bill O' Reilly, to refute everything they are saying. I am sure he has covered EVERY area of conspiracy theory possible in conjunction with 9-11, and the Bush/Gore elections. There simply is no evidence.

I say lay off the links, and have the balls to write your own opinions, along with any proof you have to back up the statements you make. Leave out the copy and pasted editorials. They are uselss here. Anyone with the know how, can have their work published. It does not mean that it is anything other than speculation and accusation on their part. (With very little unbiased research done) Hence, what makes a fanatic, so fanatical.

Reese

If you have questions, please tell us, without the confusing babble that you are always including. I am interested in seeing what those questions are. Thanks. thumbsup.gif

No, the opinions of the people in the links are obvious. I can read THEIR words quite easily. You, however, are no more than a play-back. A "What HE said" parrot. So far, I think your rebuttals would be most effective and carry as much meaning if you were to just post the little smilie with the rolling eyes. Your own personal views are buried in cut-and-paste and links to other peoples words and ideas, with no other contribution from yourself other than an anti-whatever graphic.

Can you think for yourself? Or is that just another conspiracy? dontgetit.gif

No, the opinions of the people in the links are obvious. I can read THEIR words quite easily. You, however, are no more than a play-back. A "What HE said" parrot. So far, I think your rebuttals would be most effective and carry as much meaning if you were to just post the little smilie with the rolling eyes. Your own personal views are buried in cut-and-paste and links to other peoples words and ideas, with no other contribution from yourself other than an anti-whatever graphic.

Can you think for yourself? Or is that just another conspiracy? dontgetit.gif

why is my opinion so important,I present you with evidence ...then ask me to have an opinion on it. I only deal in information and evidence,you can try yo deconstruct it. Or you all can ignore it and keep belittling me.

Why not simply put down the reasons you believe all the links and people you provide as substanant proof? It is always important to put down your own feelings on a subject. What certain evidence is what you believe beyond a shadow of a doubt?

No one is being rude now. But, there must be a reason you are hiding behind what others' say, instead of interjecting your own personal beliefs. You have been rude to the people here. Now is the time to turn that all around.

Reese

why is my opinion so important,

Right or wrong, everyone has an opinion, and every opinion is important. And, believe it or not, they are entitled to it. Even you, despite what your link-gods say. To deny this is the greatest of all crimes, the denial of a very basic human right. See Rule Two: "If you must think, use your own mind."

I only deal in information and evidence
The information you have provided has been decidedly biased and/or deliberately propagandised (is that redundent?) to fit the author's opinion. Surely you must have some of your own thoughts on what you read, other than "I agree with what he said. So there." <link><link><link>...

you can try yo deconstruct it
Oh, it will be deconstructed. Some of the folks here will have at it mercilessly. They thrive on it. With cheese.

Or you all can ignore it and keep belittling me.
Believe me, no one here is in the habbit of belittling anyone. Opinions are as diverse as the members, which is what makes for great debate.

Now I don't consider myself an expert on this matter, but I did read the original link that suggests that a Boeing 757 did not in fact hit the Pentagon and it made me wonder something. If I remember correctly, Flight 77 which is the plane that is supposed to have hit the pentagon is the plane that Barbara Olsen was on and made a call to her husband from. If that particular plane she was travelling on did not hit the Pentagon then what really did happen to her and the passangers on board that flight? Forgive me if this has been answered already in this thread but I did not see it.

schadeaux

Can you think for yourself? Or is that just another conspiracy?

self gratifying drivel

sometimes quite obscene, sure sign of brilliance, that.. or a brain tumor.

thepsychoticseaotter

insane ravings of paranoid minds.

Yeah my boots only go to my ankles...Hey couls someone pass a shovel ?

But as all conspiricy theories go I find them amusing and this whole board has been a good laugh....

*Infowarrior, DO NOT POST THESE PICTURES ANYMORE.

Edited by Mentalcase

Oh come on.. What are you 10 years old with hurt feelings? Suck it up man!! Anyone that has an opinion about something as heated as politics, would have to have a thicker skin.... Do you want anyone to copy and paste the insults you have strown about?? You are just as guilty.

Reese

*sighs*

mellow.gif

More of the same, more of the same... Enlighten us with more of the same...

Edited by Phantom

God, you are so mean Phantom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         huh.gif        whistling2.gif

Yeah I have feelings...What am I sposed to do...apologize for it?

Edited by Mentalcase

No, but how about expressing your opinions with as much zest as you express your feelings.

I think your problem is a social one. You went from posting nothing but links and articles written by other people, to now posting about your feelings. How about sticking to the original thread and orignal replies.. We want your direct questions, along with your direct opinions on that of which you stated. You seem to do the opposite of what anyone suggests.

How about sticking to the original thread and orignal replies..

I would like to see that as well... I am hoping someone can give me an answer to the question I asked on the last page before the arguing started. sad.gif

No, but how about expressing your opinions with as much zest as you express your feelings.

I think your problem is a social one. You went from posting nothing but links and articles written by other people, to now posting about your feelings. How about sticking to the original thread and orignal replies.. We want your direct questions, along with your direct opinions on that of which you stated. You seem to do the opposite of what anyone suggests.

I'll respond only to do with anything that has to with my post of evidence that started with PNAC's own words. I believe i have presented credible evidence of our current government doing things that all corrupt governments throughtout history have done...create a problem so they can come in with solutions and pose as our savior. I guess if ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC&Faux News doesn't come out and tell you it cant possibly be true. All those former military and goverment emplyess and journalists are just whacked out or biased or hate America huh?

Anyone here ever heard of Walter Burien?

Or heard of CAFR.com?

Info,

I looked up some information about CAFR.com, and Walter Burien. I don't think that you are going to get anyone to say that they think our government, or any other for that matter, has clean hands. We all know that our government is ripping us off when it comes to issues of taxation, over spending, and even frivilous pay hikes for unworthy positions. We all know this. To what degree is always debatable. One person says they have this information, another will say something all together different as fact. The government is like an onion, with many layers to be peeled away, only to reveal more layers. There is no way to get to the inside layer, because you simple don't know where it ends.

Just because the government is guilty for all the things listed above, they cannot be proven to be guilty of such things as mass murder, unless there is tangible proof. That is ridiculous. There is no doubt in any logical person that government can be dripping with huge amounts of deciept and corruption. But, there is no one person as of this date, that has any tangible proof of a conspiracy that connects our high ranking officials with allowing 9-11 to happen, all so that they have a reason for war, or to look like our 'savior'.

I am going to ask you specifically, and I would like a direct answer please.

What proof do you have that our leaders knew that this tragedy was going to take place, and did nothing to stop it?

Are you just assuming that because they are corrupt on other levels, that they have the ability to do something so horrific, or that they simply MUST have been the ones to do it? I want you to tell me if you are just catagorizing this as something they MUST have done, because of other things that they may be doing, that are wrong. Nothing you have posted so far is anything that proves they have done this. The only thing you have posted is literature on how corrupt the government can be in other facets.

So, when you write back to answer this, I would like in your OWN WORDS what you have looked at, or read that leads you to believe that the government instrumented this whole event. (Or possibly other events in the past) Something substanant.

Remember, if you cannot say one (or more) specific thing (s) that you have as proof, then you have to admit (realize) that you are assuming this, because of other times that the government has been deceptive. And, you are assuming that all because of propaganda of some sort that you have read, or heard.

Reese