Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection Book

LucidElement

Anyone know any good books on Astral Projection by any chance?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novaceleste

• LucidElement

• Byuu94

• Ziggy Stardust

"Astral projection for beginners" - Richard Webster

765592[/snapback]

I own a book called The Astral Projection Workbook by J. H. Brennan, 1990, Sterling Publishing Co., New York. Although I had no success leaving my body, the book is rather interesting. He believes you really abandon your physical body and enter the Astral Plane.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree Robert Monroe's books is what originally got me interested in astral projection. His books however are mostly on stories & not how to guides. If you're looking for a decent how to guide, I suggest just checking out this website http://www.realmagick.com/articles/98/998.html. The guide is written by Robert Bruce & probably the best all around guide that I have ever read. It's roughly thirty pages long if I recall. If you're going to buy a book buy Mastering Astral Projection by none other than Robert Bruce :). Stay away from people like Albert Taylor who only tell terse stories. Anyway, good luck on finding a good book or info.

I know one homepage, there's a eBook there: www.ippb.org.br

You can read it in portuguese or english. I think it is all.

I know one homepage, there's a eBook there: www.ippb.org.br

You can read it in portuguese or english. I think it is all.

:alien: why dont u try the book on astral projection by Aleister Crowley. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree Robert Monroe's books is what originally got me interested in astral projection. His books however are mostly on stories & not how to guides. If you're looking for a decent how to guide, I suggest just checking out this website http://www.realmagick.com/articles/98/998.html. The guide is written by Robert Bruce & probably the best all around guide that I have ever read. It's roughly thirty pages long if I recall. If you're going to buy a book buy Mastering Astral Projection by none other than Robert Bruce :). Stay away from people like Albert Taylor who only tell terse stories. Anyway, good luck on finding a good book or info.

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce is good too. Very long but really in depth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce. It is a 90-day study guide.

• 1 year later...

The book named, "Successful Astral Projection to the Space and Universe!" by Sapphire is the best.

Many people read this book and able to astral projection in two practices, it is very easy to understand, could be the best and the easiest methods to follow, and the best successful rate in astral projection; and the most amazing about this book is... all the readers keep the book, no one ever resell this book, it is the highest kept astral projection book for private collection.

There are major secrets about how to project, it is inside the book.

I am able to project everyday, according to the instruction from this book.

:lol:

I must admit Robert Monroe's book on Astral Travel is the only one that I have ever read, very interesting it was too!!! Definitely worth a read :tu: