Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Game Urban Legends

coldwhitelight

That's not a secret area, you have to go there to progress in the game. It's when your still a child and have to go find Zelda to help stop Ganodorf. You learn Zelda's Lullaby as your leaving.

Here's a picture of someone sneaking around the guards to get to Zelda:

linked-image

No, it's suppossedly a special area that you get to FROM the area you posted. Supossedly, you have to do something at the part where you can walk above the guards to avoid them. From what I was told, there's nothing to do there, but that annoying owl appears and congratulates you for finding the place. I really think it was just a lie though

Edited by Knight of the Twilight

• 2 months later...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weird_Al_Wonnabe

• Kar-zid

• Cadetak

• nick_fury

alright tips and tricks held a contest first person to find a hidden video in ground zero still to this day the mystery of where or if the video exists this was issue 15 when it started

There are rumors of Bigfoot, UFOs, Ghost Cars, Pigface, and Huge sharks in GTA: San Andreas PC version.....

All I know is that the Ghost cars exist, but I dont know with the rest... ;)

Depends on the rumor.....most of them were fake.

There is one confirmed way to get a Mew in any Red/Blue game pak (I don't know if it still worked in Yellow; see explanation.)

The Pokemon Red/Blue games had some very messy coding. A lot of people looked at the data in the ROMs and were amazed the games functioned, it was so messy. This messy coding is what led to things like Missingno. and the item cloning trick.

It also led to the legitimate Mew trick, found here: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/mewglitch.html

The link explains step by step how to trigger the glitch, and it is legitimate: It takes some annoying timing, but it does eventually work. I've done it myself.

I've heard the glitch takes some extra effort in Yellow because they cleaned up the coding somewhat.

• 1 year later...

Duke Nukem Forever will release in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and the new rumor it will release in 2006.

Duke Nukem Forever will be released in 2011 by Gearbox Software!

• 1 month later...