Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Student dies in racist axe attack

morpheas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Beleiver29

• Talon

• Brother_werewolf

whats his reason? white men who were clearly saying racist remarks at this young man didnt kill him as a hate crime? hes saying they did it just as a regular crime. wake up and smell the cofee. he even went as far as to say they could be possibly making the story up

I find your comments disgusting and just plain stupid. We dwell on the past and what? you say learn from the past yet you PEOPLE havent apologized and given us what we deserve? Then screw the future if you cant do one simple thing like apologize then why should we move past it. Your sounding just as dumb as your for fathers thinking they are superior. WE get hate? what the hell is the ku klux klan? huh? Thats your hate that your dumbass rights gurantee you which will never bring an end to why we blacks dwell on the past. all those sick hordes of people do is hide out now, i gurantee they wont go to any poverty level marching with their stupid white capes. Because just like your fore fathers they are COWARDS those things cant even be passed off as people for how they are so cowardly and have the right to go to secret meetings hating blacks. If they feel that way then SCREW whites

769660[/snapback]

THEY DESERVE WHAT? NOTHING! THEY sir sicken me for wanting to cash out after all these years after so much. Take, take, take, take!!! That's all the greed it is! I think I'll go and puke now, thank you! KKK is a disgusting group as I have said! But what is the NAACP? They fight for only BLACKS! Disgusting isn't it! They all want peace but seperate themselves from America and fight for THEMSELVES because they are COWARDS, because they are WEAK, because they are DWELLING on the past! Did any of them live it? NO! They only seek treatment for the GREED! SICK! They can't live as themselves but as the past! Past is what corrupts them all and will blow the future! FUTURE is what they do not get! They do not see the future but only see their own CHECKBOOKS and fighting for a cause that they never lived, exp. or felt! Sick isn't it?

i think so too if kratos dosent get off his high white horse and faces the facts.

If someone were to say "get off you high black horse", I imagine there would be a great deal of offence, and racist connotations drawn from it. Kratos does have a point in that, to a certain degree, every single race is allowed to say anything they like about white people without being racists, but we only have to sneeze in the wrong direction and we're hit with accusations.

769665[/snapback]

I believe that was the intent on Kratos' orignal post, to point that out, but...things kinda got a littttle off topic.

On that note, I think everyone should take a deep breathe and go to bed. Its late, and I'm sure some people have work tomorrow.

dont be so quick to judge because there are some members in the naacp who lived through alot of the racism in the 60's 50's 70's and because my ancestor died a slave and i diidnt i shouldnt get anything? what about the native americans got forced off their land and now have reservations but did most of them live during that time? and blacks are set off in society to fail. a white mail who finishes high school can make more than a black male who finishes college? Why is this? simply racism the naacp helps blacks because who else is? nobody so really i dont want to hear about an orginization whos only helping i see no harm done.

Very nice, thankyou.

Now, what does it have to do with the murder of Anthony Walker?

At the rate you two are going, this thread is going to be locked before you can shout "Martin Luther King". If you'd be willing to act like adults, and control yourselves, I'd appreciate it...obviously, this kind of event can cause emotions to run high, and tempers to boil, but that's no excuse for getting this out of hand.

dont be so quick to judge because there are some members in the naacp who lived through alot of the racism in the 60's 50's 70's and because my ancestor died a slave and i diidnt i shouldnt get anything? what about the native americans got forced off their land and now have reservations but did most of them live during that time? and blacks are set off in society to fail. a white mail who finishes high school can make more than  a black male who finishes college? Why is this? simply racism the naacp helps blacks because who else is? nobody so really i dont want to hear about an orginization whos only helping i see no harm done.

769677[/snapback]

What year is it now?

Maybe if they were alive today they would get something... but why you? Because you have their blood? HA!

Tell me... what nation was not founded on war and suffering at another's pain?

Not true, black's have it easier in life if you check out all the areas. thumbsup.gif Don't talk till you research buddy.

The goverment with laws, grants to colleges and work places with tax cuts! Again don't talk till you researched!

You mean only helping blacks! While denying the rest! RACISM! I hate them for digging in the racism to further set back us all! DISGUSTING!

Right...time to change the subject tongue.gif

Is there any new information about the guys they've yet to find?

Ok, will you too please stop bickering like this.

If this continues with stupid arguments over who has it better, and who deserves what... I shall close the thread. Both of you please sit back and leave your discussion as it stands.

^ Ok, Subby. original.gif

Update:

Crucial lessons on race and policing

"This is on a level with the Stephen Lawrence case. My son was killed purely because of the colour of his skin."

Still it is murder... just like a white dying lady. Maybe she doesn't get that fact that everybody is equal. Horrid crime it is...

ive got to agree with kratos on this one just because it was a white guy who killed him its labelled racist if it was the other way round it would be just another murder what about that white bloke who was murded on a bus last week by a black man in london eh? no ones said thats racially motivated if it was the other way round it wouldve been and you know it

Edited by gaz

what im saying is morpheas is that every time a black man gets killed by a white man is the police always treat it as racial without checking the facts properley first it never happens the other way round

White power, White pride, Black power, Black pride, what a crock of poo

What’s wrong with People power and human pride?

I think its a shame that race is such a big issue to some people in the first place. If you think about it, disliking someone because of there skin colour is probably one of the most stupid things a person can do.

All the best

Faeden

More info:

How big is Liverpool's race problem?

Most Liverpool politicians who have been interviewed in recent days have insisted Merseyside's racial problems are relatively minor. Figures from Merseyside police indicate that the number of hate crimes is falling - 421 between April and July this year compared to 442 in the same period last year.

I couldn't find figures of the other way around, not to justifty this act but just to know.

Opinions vary on how isolated an incident this was.

I think we can all understand that. tongue.gif

the reasons why if a black were to kill a white or a latino were to kill a white it wouldnt be majored a hate crime bis because they are minorities. Now if a majority were to kill a minority it isnt neccesarily a hate crime unless intended to but the media somtimes over paints that picture. its like them saying so many bad things about pitbuls because it appeals to the people.

the reasons why if a black were to kill a white or a latino were to kill a white it wouldnt be majored a hate crime bis because they are minorities.

Minorities can be racist too

yes but unless you hear them shout racist remarks before the killing can you say it was a hate crime as this clearly is.

and if you want to know how majorities really feel about minorities then watch the movie hotel rwanda which is based on a true story

and if you want to know how majorities really feel about minorities then watch the movie hotel rwanda which is based on a true story

770713[/snapback]

Shut up. thumbsup.gif

Just cause a couple of people do somethings, does NOT freakin mean everybody is that way. Just like not all of Islam are suicide bombers...

That statement is so racist huh.gif Just because some majorities are racist, does not mean all are. With that attitude you're no better than the KKK or BNP since you're judging people on their skin colour just as they are huh.gif

yeah of blacks butchering blacks??