Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Student dies in racist axe attack

morpheas

and also it wasnt just some minoritys it was ALL the major countries so i woldnt just say it was one group

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Beleiver29

• Talon

• Brother_werewolf

and whites not giving a damn

770822[/snapback]

Do you even think before you type at all? blink.gif You know... I saw a black guy on the news last night for murder... using your wonderful logic ALL BLACKS ARE MURDERS! rolleyes.gif

and if you want to know how majorities really feel about minorities then watch the movie hotel rwanda which is based on a true story

770713[/snapback]

Shut up. thumbsup.gif

Just cause a couple of people do somethings, does NOT freakin mean everybody is that way. Just like not all of Islam are suicide bombers...

770724[/snapback]

[/quote

Well before you claim to watch the movie remember this quote that a U.S general said " No one will help you. You dont have anything valuable to anybody else. Its not like you guys are ******* you are africans. Nobody cares about your cause. The countries would rather see you guys kill each other out. Sad but its the truth our government is making us pull out."

and your past earlier post saying that blacks have it easier? and they live in better areas? perhaps you live in heaven if not you are obviously smoking. i backed up my opinions with facts yet you say stupid remarks about nothing and you dont even back it up? perhaps you never visited south central, east cleveland, kinsman, ect.

Well before you claim to watch the movie remember this quote that a U.S general said " No one will help you. You dont have anything valuable to anybody else. Its not like you guys are *edited* you are africans. Nobody cares about your cause. The countries would rather see you guys kill each other out. Sad but its the truth our government is making us pull out."

770837[/snapback]

Sounds like a good movie to watch. Maybe I will invite all my white friends over, we can drink beer and laugh! rolleyes.gif

Now... seriously... if you want to discuss this, make a new thread in the movies section. This is not the place to be on this topic. thumbsup.gif

As I recall there was a brutally murdered boy with an axe in his head that started all of this...

who was murdered by racist white men am i right? or like what you said is true the cousin is making this story up. it would be over if you would just accept that this was a hate crime and got over it instead of saying " o they could be making it up" and bringing up what happens where you live instead of facing the facts

who was murdered by racist white men am i right? or like what you said is true the cousin is making this story up. it would be over if you would just accept that this was a hate crime and got over it instead of saying " o they could be making it up" and bringing up what happens where you live instead of facing the facts

770851[/snapback]

*Could* be making up. It has happened before. yes.gif I don't believe in the hate crime label. I however do believe in the murder label. I don't see blacks as anymore more special then me. I see no facts... all I see is axe in head, dead boy and his girlfriend and cousin's account. Is there any evidence pointing it to them? Any confessions? I know there is still a 26 year old being held... not sure if he talked though.

ughhhh THEY SHOUTED RACIST REMARKS BEFORE THE MURDER dont you understand that? he didint just murder him he offended him being racist towards him. If you could clearly see that this wouldnt even be an argument. who said blacks are special i said they were being racist towards him saying racist remarks and he got killed from the same people saying those remarks. come on this isnt just some opinion they have facts face the truth

ughhhh THEY SHOUTED RACIST REMARKS BEFORE THE MURDER dont you understand that? he didint just murder him he offended him being racist towards him. If you could clearly see that this wouldnt even be an argument. who said blacks are special i said they were being racist towards him saying racist remarks and he got killed from the same people saying those remarks. come on this isnt just some opinion they have facts face the truth

770867[/snapback]

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS THEY WERE CALLING HIM NAMES?

You need to get out of your alley and into the park... jeez...

Till something better comes up... wavey.gif

That was quick. tongue.gif

Pair arrested over Walker murder

Michael Barton, 17, and Paul Taylor, 20, landed at Liverpool John Lennon Airport on Wednesday evening.

The pair had gone to Holland but returned voluntarily, with a solicitor.

Anthony, 18, was attacked with an axe by a gang of white men, in what Merseyside Police said was a racially-motivated attack.

Just following leads they are like good police work. original.gif

im glad they arrested the guys who did it and hope they find the rest of the gang who was there when it happened.

my condolences to the family and the gf.

A bit off topic, but I just became curious. Some black people in America get offended if you call them black and want to be called "African American." Is anything similar happening in Britain or Europe or elsewhere? Like an African Britain or something?

Here in the Netherlands black people are not that sensitive in being called black because that we how we see each other as well. we don't give each other special names as 'African American' (African Dutch would sound a bit weird don't you think?)

We are just black although being called coloured may be a bit offended don't really know why. I prefer to be called black rather then coloured.

I like the idea of calling black people black openly. Many Polynesians seem to prefer the term Brown. Wish I was brown instead of this freakish no sun purple....

Racism is a hate crime which should be illegal in my opinion, Murder is a separate hate crime which is already illegal. I say punish them twice yes.gif

wacko.gif It's so confusing...in the Virgin Islands the people don't like to be called natives. Well, where I'm from, if you live here you are a native of the area you came from. There is no negative connotations associated with it at all.

Geez... no.gif

In new Zealand they use the term Indigenous a lot. The only trouble is when do you include the ones who's families have been here for 200 years with the ones who have been here 800, as indigenous to the land?

wacko.gifsad.gif Where does it end?????

*runs away screaming*

KKK was bad because they liked violence! What about the Black Panthers and Malcolm X? He loved violence! But yet whites are the racist ones!

WHITE PRIDE!!!

thumbsup.gif

769606[/snapback]

This is going back a few pages, but I cant get past this.

Implying "racial pride" is seperatist in itself. So, your arguments are:

1- Minority groups do it. (Yes, thats true. But let us not forget that two wrongs do not make a right. Wanna be as bad as those you can't stand? Go right ahead. I for one, will not preach pride in a race, as the only race I find pride in is the human race.)

2- Why can't we have a white organization, TV Channel, etc.? (we DO...it's called 'mainstream America')

3- Malcolm x loved violence. (?! no.gif Read a book on the man, watch the movie, whatever. I did an essay in undergrad about the need for leaders, and featured Malcolm X prominantly. You are wrong. He did not love violence. He was firebombed, threatened, even murdered because he split with the fraudulant Nation of Islam and embraced all mankind as Allah's children.)

4- What about the Black Panthers? (what about them? They were a community group. They were people who lived in neighborhoods were the lawmakers, police, and all those in power were ignoring them. They were community activists, and doing a fine job at it, until outside threats of violence, attacks, and police brutality forced them to an almost militant role. Dont believe me? Look it up. original.gif But this isnt new. In urban and industrial areas, forming groups is seen as counterproductive and dangerous, regardless of race.)

Whites, blacks, ALL people are racist. ALL of them, even me in some aspects. We all pass judgement. You are mad because whites are labelled "bad guys", right? Because whites are forced to answer for things that those of us alive today had nothing to do with. Fine. But when does past injustice become invalid? How much time has to pass? These things must be acknowledged at the very least, and most of the time we try not to even do that.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse

2- Why can't we have a white organization, TV Channel, etc.? (we DO...it's called 'mainstream America')

This reminds me of a fight I had with a boyfriend once. He asked me why Purdue University (where I went to school and now work) does not have a "white cultural center" because of all the diversity programs on campus. When I told him we did and it was called the library he became very irritated. original.gif

I was more then willing to let this all go back but now it has come back with direct quotes of me.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=black+panther+violence

Check out some of that. They did it regardless!

Girty: That is most disgusting.... just shows they get better treatment cause they have a different colored skin then whites.

To go on:

They are no more special as they love to preach that whites are no more special! But if given the chance they bow to the forces and take it all that they can! NAACP, Hispanic groups! Heck, even around here there is a drain cause of the recent Hmong movement here! They scream diversity but refuse to accept that what is around them! Now there is hmong little gangs running around fighting in our parks where children play. They scream for equal rights.... when they always get more.

If I as a white male go out and kill a black man, it will be a race crime right away!

Black male comes and kills me... it is murder!

WHY? What freakin logic is there in all of that? To be punished more to kill a colored (all of them, just not blacks as I stated in past) then to kill a white! What unjustice is this?

Again.... they all want to seperate and fight only for their race instead of humans as whole they are not racist in any form. If I go and join the KKK, white revolution, combat 18 or anybody else I will be branded a racist! Maybe I should stop trying to see humanity as a whole but seperate them all up.... tis making more sense to me... fight back or be run over it seems....

If whatever the crime was to this poor kid, it was murder... not a "hate" crime... just murder as killing any other human. He is no more special dead then I myself dead!

Edited by __Kratos__

funny how you can sound logical one moment (it was murder, not a hate crime, just murder) and completely irrational and unreasonable the next (Maybe I should stop trying to see humanity as a whole but seperate them all up.... tis making more sense to me... fight back or be run over it seems....).

Why? seriously. I am a grown man, and when I was younger I thought along some of these same lines. What seems unfair to you, what seems like a slight, or an injustice, is not!

What difference does the term "Hate Crime" really make, anyway? What impact does BET television have on your life? None.

Dude, most of this is your own hangups. Not to keep preaching like I'm some kind of authority, but I live in Detroit, and have most of my life. If I was not able to prioritise and see what is really important in this urban, low-income setting, I would be swallowed up and eaten by this city.

There is no arguing logically with the kinds of arguments you are making Kratos, my friend, since you feel persecuted and are not exactly thinking rationally. ...and I do not mean to offend, merely talk. But, All I can say is...does ANY OF THIS cause you to go hungry? Is it costing you the computer you post on so frequently?

People look to fit in. Let them do it and try to relax.

funny how you can sound logical one moment (it was murder, not a hate crime, just murder) and completely irrational and unreasonable the next (Maybe I should stop trying to see humanity as a whole but seperate them all up.... tis making more sense to me... fight back or be run over it seems....).

Why? seriously. I am a grown man, and when I was younger I thought along some of these same lines. What seems unfair to you, what seems like a slight, or an injustice, is not!

What difference does the term "Hate Crime" really make, anyway? What impact does BET television have on your life? None.

Dude, most of this is your own hangups. Not to keep preaching like I'm some kind of authority, but I live in Detroit, and have most of my life. If I was not able to prioritise and see what is really important in this urban, low-income setting, I would be swallowed up and eaten by this city.

There is no arguing logically with the kinds of arguments you are making Kratos, my friend, since you feel persecuted and are not exactly thinking rationally. ...and I do not mean to offend, merely talk. But, All I can say is...does ANY OF THIS cause you to go hungry? Is it costing you the computer you post on so frequently?

People look to fit in. Let them do it and try to relax.

I just see nobody better then me.... tis be a crime to view them all equal. Hate crime grants colors (just not blacks) extra protection. Digusting to me.

About me joining them is a little far fetched... I am just sick of this all... I'm getting treated less but when I fight I look back... when they fight they look noble... disgusting more then accepting to me.

Somehow they are not wanting to fit in, either that they wouldn't fight for the extra laws to protect their skin! PURE DISGUSTING TO ME! They can scream for equal rights then turn around and do this! Every single one of them is a JOKE!

All I am saying, is that if you feel this way, make sure you dont stereotype anyone not white as a person of this ilk.

As I say, My wife is african american, and she has personally run into this type of thing at her job in the veterinary clinic...people come in, dont want to pay, pull the race card. "You only charge me that because Im black/asian/polynesian/an oompa loompa."

certainly people take advantage of certain things.

To say it is wrong because people "dont want to fit in", though...homogeny is boring and dismal. Diversity is where it's at.

Do not think that I dont understand where you are coming from, Kratos. I do. I would be lying if I said that I dont. Those people who gangbang and form race-specific gangs (I have a few Hmong friends, and the gangs are big here, too) are forgetting one very important thing: While it is good to celebrate and acknowledge diversity, we ALSO have to celebrate and acknowledge our similarities. We are all people, we are all Americans, and we all need to co-exist. thumbsup.gif

While it is good to celebrate and acknowledge diversity, we ALSO have to celebrate and acknowledge our similarities. We are all people, we are all Americans, and we all need to co-exist thumbsup.gif

original.gif I agree... sink or swim we all will. yes.gif But this happened in the UK.

Which is a horrid, unspeakable crime no matter how much we hear about it. No family should ever have to be put threw this pain and suffering. no.gif I do hope they catch the murders of this poor boy.

removed offensive language crying.gif  crying.gif i live in the states , in a black populated city.

black people round here are nice,we had a racial murder happen,some white supremacy group.the media just ignored it. angry.gif has any one watched that samuel l jackson movie where those 2 white guys raped ,beat,and almost killed his

daughter.it was something like dat but they didnt rape the guy  rolleyes.gif

when they were brought to justice, in a court ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE

where its all white populated. and some supremacy groups are known to be there.

the white people were innocent ..

damn shame angry.gif  angry.gif

ps i live in atlanta,georgia

they had the trial in some part of athens,georgia

764346[/snapback]

BURN.... THEM... THEY SUFFER.... SLAUGHTER.... BAD MEN!