Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Student dies in racist axe attack

morpheas

It is also unspeakable that we have put ourselves through this thread for as long as we have....

why do these race threads always grind ON and ON and.... disgust.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Beleiver29

• Talon

• Brother_werewolf

IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE CAPS LETTERS AND THE NEED TO KILL THESE PEOPLE YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL I HATE PEOPLE WHO KILL BECAUSE OF SKIN OR RELIGION! PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKE ME SO ANGRY I BECOME ANOTHER PERSON ONE OF OUR DRUIDS WAS MURDERED BY A CHRISTIAN MAN BECAUSE HE SAID MY FELLOW DRUID WAS THE DEVIL WE BROUGHT FILM OF HIM BEING MURDERED BY THIS MAN AND THEY SAID WE ATTACKED THEIR RELIGION AND THAT THE MAN WAS INNOCENT! THREE DAYS LATER HE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPEARED, BUT I SWEAR NONE OF US DID IT!

IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE CAPS LETTERS AND THE NEED TO KILL THESE PEOPLE YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL I HATE PEOPLE WHO KILL BECAUSE OF SKIN OR RELIGION! PEOPLE LIKE THAT MAKE ME SO ANGRY I BECOME ANOTHER PERSON ONE OF OUR DRUIDS WAS MURDERED BY A CHRISTIAN MAN BECAUSE HE SAID MY FELLOW DRUID WAS THE DEVIL WE BROUGHT FILM OF HIM BEING MURDERED BY THIS MAN AND THEY SAID WE ATTACKED THEIR RELIGION AND THAT THE MAN WAS INNOCENT! THREE DAYS LATER HE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPEARED, BUT I SWEAR NONE OF US DID IT!

773660[/snapback]

..........what?

Whites, blacks, ALL people are racist.  ALL of them, even me in some aspects.  We all pass judgement.  You are mad because whites are labelled "bad guys", right?  Because whites are forced to answer for things that those of us alive today had nothing to do with.  Fine.  But when does past injustice become invalid?  How much time has to pass? These things must be acknowledged at the very least, and most of the time we try not to even do that.

773447[/snapback]

Actually I hate to disagree, but I disagree I am not a rasict in any manner, I believe all things are equal in any way they came Through creation, evolution or just happened. If I am racist It's towards hate groups I've seen one of my druids videos he used to be a cop and he saved a lot of people from nazis and I ever since I was little have attacked the ways of hate groups their views and have converted some.

773660[/snapback]

..........what?

773662[/snapback]

We didn't make him disapear. And to confirm racists don't even have enough respect from me to be allowed within six feet of me.

i understand you are yonug kratos, and your opinions believe it or not are not fully matured if you understand what i am saying but when will you realise it is not us and they. i talked about human pride to you last night in a PM, i suggest you digest the term, you'll find once you realise what i mean, that you're much more of a happy person inside yourself. i know this sounds crazy but i used to hope for an alien invasion on our planet, not one that would destroy us all, but one that would bring us together. you feel such hostility for minorities by the sounds of it, when will you realise that it is you which will suffer greatest with that attitude? but its ok kratos, there's a saying, ' its better to be a young fool than an old one', i have hope yet that you will understand this.

I want use to be together as all equal. This will not happen though with groups like NAACP fighting for only black skinned people. My "them" are directed at only the problem ones as I hoped all of you would know... instead of twisting them to your own little thoughts. I guess I cannot trust everybody to use a little logic in their every day lifes. sad.gif You calling me a fool will get you NOTHING. My views are my own, regardless of what YOU think. I only go against those who want to go beyond equal rights and want more because they are greedy, disgusting things. Greed is a weakness which is sad. You can flame me all you want, but it makes what I say no less true. thumbsup.gif

By the way... did anybody look at the update I posted on the end of page 7?

Edited by __Kratos__

i understand you are yonug kratos, and your opinions believe it or not are not fully matured if you understand what i am saying but when will you realise it is not us and they. i talked about human pride to you last night in a PM, i suggest you digest the term, you'll find once you realise what i mean, that you're much more of a happy person inside yourself. i know this sounds crazy but i used to hope for an alien invasion on our planet, not one that would destroy us all, but one that would bring us together. you feel such hostility for minorities by the sounds of it, when will you realise that it is you which will suffer greatest with that attitude? but its ok kratos, there's a saying, ' its better to be a young fool than an old one', i have hope yet that you will understand this.

I want use to be together as all equal. This will not happen though with groups like NAACP fighting for only black skinned people. My "them" are directed at only the problem ones as I hoped all of you would know... instead of twisting them to your own little thoughts. I guess I cannot trust everybody to use a little logic in their every day lifes. sad.gif You calling me a fool will get you NOTHING. My views are my own, regardless of what YOU think. I only go against those who want to go beyond equal rights and want more because they are greedy, disgusting things. Greed is a weakness which is sad. You can flame me all you want, but it makes what I say no less true. thumbsup.gif

By the way... did anybody look at the update I posted on the end of page 7?

773679[/snapback]

Well I have an organization that fights for all people so you can sleep well at night.

^ I am perfectly in control using logic. I don't see where you get off flaming me for showing the world as not perfect. Maybe you want to believe this but I wouldn't. original.gif

Again, I will ask... did anybody read my update on page 7? It showed 2 guys are being charged for the murder. To bad some of you would rather flame me then stick to the topic at hand.

^ I am perfectly in control using logic. I don't see where you get off flaming me for showing the world as not perfect. Maybe you want to believe this but I wouldn't. original.gif

Again, I will ask... did anybody read my update on page 7? It showed 2 guys are being charged for the murder. To bad some of you would rather flame me then stick to the topic at hand.

773691[/snapback]

lol calm down we're not flaming you.

^ really? Then where is the discussion away from my views to the murder at hand? Tis alright... I can take more crap thrown at me then most...

I would just rather get back to the story so this thread doesn't get slammed shut by a mod doing his/her job.

2 guys being charged... tragic murder... poor family...

Well if this happened to my child I'd make it an act of challenge. And would deal with it.

Ok, if I come in here and see one more flame post, I shall just close this thread.

Please be warned, I shall read to no more of this bickering.

Agreed, this is clearly a touchy subject but the amount of flaming going on in this thread is getting ridiculous.

Please stick to the topic at hand and discuss it without resorting to personally attacking those you happen to disagree with, or the thread will be closed and warnings will be issued to those responsible.