Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Crow Left of the Murder - Incubus

steel_wings

When I first bought A Crow Left of the Murder by Incubus I absolutely hated it. The songs sounded disjointed and completely out of tune. Dissapointed I shoved it to the side until a while later when I took it out again. This time the cd sounded fine with the familiar sounds of Incubus.

I know this isn't really a mystery, just kind of strange! I guess my head was doing something subconcious that day.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sub_x0ne

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• steel_wings

• Nadia B.

Well, sometimes I can hear my favorite song and it just annoys me. Doesn't sound right. Or one day I can listen to rock, but the next it just sounds terrible. I think it just has to do with mood.

Also, if you buy a new CD (that you've never heard before from a friend or whatever), it can sound strange and make you think, "This was a waste of money". But you listen to it again and it doesn't sound too bad. My favorite CD was like that. I hated it until I'd listened to it a couple of times. Now I love it.

A Crow Left of the Murder by Incubus is awesome. I bought the dual disc. CD on one sided DVD on the other. Brandon Boyd is yummy yes.gif

Incubus is my favorite band and that CD is great! Their sound was alittle diferent on that CD but it was still great. xD

Perhaps, it was not you thought..so the first time you heard it, you did not like it.. huh.gif

I'm the same way with Simple Plan. Even though I shouldn't like them because they are posers and not real EMOs such as some of their tunes are catchy. I can't beleive I just said I like some Simple Plan. disgust.gif

They're gonna kick me out of the EMO club.

I'm the same way with Simple Plan. Even though I shouldn't like them because they are posers and not real EMOs such as some of their tunes are catchy. I can't beleive I just said I like some Simple Plan. disgust.gif

They're gonna kick me out of the EMO club.

765986[/snapback]

All of those bands sound the same with their winey high pitched voices. Just my opinion and a damn good one too grin2.gif