Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Church was burn....

AnhZors

my church St. Justin Martyr in Anaheim was burn down a few week ago i believe by some jerk...

a few week ago i was watching tv and i saw some church being burn down by arsenal but i did not know it was my church that was burned down. On sunday when i was going to chruch i found a fences around the church and the charr building was in front of me. It really angered me, what kind of sick twisted person would do such a thing. The church which was 47 years old need about 500,000 dollars in repair.

more info here http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-st...1,3626467.story

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnhZors

• Something Like Laughter

• zandore

• Faeden

Top Posters In This Topic

The same type that will deface anceint pagan alters and stones...

It's no excuse.. and any act towards places mend for whatever worship... is dishonorable.

Lets hope they catch the A holes and hang them up by the testicles. I agree you have to be pretty twisted to burn down a church. I adore churches, I visit them a lot, especially the old ones. I get p***ed of just seeing kids throw littler on the church yard floor, places of worship of all faiths should be respected as they are sacred.

All the best

Faeden

....places of worship of all faiths should be respected as they are sacred.
From a steadfast NB...I agree 100%. If nothing else show respect for the house and the grounds it stands on.

PS. Faeden I can think of a few things worse than hanging them by the man sack. thumbsup.gif

the investorgator believe that this is not the first fire the arsenal has done. They believe 12 more fire arelated to the person who did this. the main clue was that the church was burn on 4 places and windows where smash.

the investorgator believe that this is not the first fire the arsenal has done

Just a note, arson is setting buildings on fire. an arsenal is where one manufactures or stores weapons.

thumbsup.gif

*Gets in Grammar Police car and speeds off*

Well the church is one of the richest corporations anyway so 500,000 not to much.

Although they are nice buildings, I suppose...

Edited by whoa182

Your pastor is a cheap b****** for burning his own church to collect the insurance. Must have had small congregations or a lack of donations prior to this.

Your pastor is a cheap b****** for burning his own church to collect the insurance. Must have had small congregations or a lack of donations prior to this.
ROFL rofl.gif

While the burning of a church is a horrible event, and arson is one of the vilest crimes one can commit, I cannot help but wonder if the folks here would be as incensed and irate if the target had been an apartment building, or home.

I am sorry that is so disrespectful. no.gif

I am sorry to here that. I am sure there were somethings in the Church that money can not replace. I don't know why people do stuff like that. Stupid I guess. mad.gif

thanks you guys. The only way we can get back the church is by donation, we not a rich community. Apt get on fire all the time here, mainly because we are so dense. I also live in a violence community so when someone dies we always have candles.