Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i just saw something out the window!

Ghostboo

ghustboo, can you try to remember anymore detales about the white smoke that you saw?

was it shaped in any particular form, or did it just look like a cloud of smoke.

i really don't know what you have seen, but if you try to explain it, i'll have a better idea.

try to stay calm okay?

actually,it did have a kind of familiar form.like a devil shaped form or something,some kind of demon?no clue. :si sort of like this only without the pitch fork.

Boo,

This is not meant to be insulting, ask anyone on this forum thats been here for several months or longer. Don't take it personal, sarcasm rules my life, and nothing will change that. Every 5 minutes you post something different about a new ghost situation you're in, and asking US what it all means. Don't get me wrong, asking advise is a good thing, but what steps have you personally taken to find the answers you're looking for? I don't know much about ghosts, and in no way do I mean to insult those that do, but I have never heard of ghosts getting inside your eye, or looking like green, glowing objects under your blankets(when you're in them). So perhaps you should seek some expert advise on this.

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, i just saw Ghostboo out the window!!

Anybody got a number for a good shrink?

• Like 1

Hey Boo maybe the smoke only Appears to be outside because, just maybe mind, the inside of your eye is on fire?   :sh

• 3 weeks later...

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

• 1 month later...

Ghostboo I believe what you saw, so you say it looked like a demon? devil? Well, maybe its just the scary stories we have in this site.

That has happenned you know. When you think about something in particular your imagination runs wild , and then next thing you know you start hallucinating.

Did you go outside when you saw the "smoke"?

• 15 years later...

Ghostboo to be honest it could just be fog. And asking a ton of other people to help might not do much. I have a feeling some people here (Like me) are here to get answers. I believe in the paranormal. The only reason I think it could have been fog or something is because no offence, But to me this seems a little far fetched. I can come up with like three reasonable explanations. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous12321 said:

Ghostboo to be honest it could just be fog. And asking a ton of other people to help might not do much. I have a feeling some people here (Like me) are here to get answers. I believe in the paranormal. The only reason I think it could have been fog or something is because no offence, But to me this seems a little far fetched. I can come up with like three reasonable explanations. 

I doubt you get a response, Ghostboo hasn’t been here since 2004.