Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What kind of food?

El Presidente Ezequiel

Well I always wondered since I was a kid...

Are the greys have appetite? Do they eat at all? Does taste and flavours matter to them?

I know it might sound like a stupid question, probably because it's summer and I feel like having a juice or smoothie, but honestly what are your opinions...

Eze

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadyLady

• uranium101

• Kaj

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

umm photosynthesis?

i don't think we can adequately speculate on the eating habits of a creature that offers no real physical proof of it's existence. There just isn't much to go on...unless you want guesswork. But, then you'll have to prepare for a nice variety of stupid answers (like photosynthesis). original.gif

Well at least dust you have a point... wink.gif

More or less it is the same thing, there isn't much to go about things that are not proven or really exist to our eyes, but we still manage to talk and imagine and hope and...and...? whistling.gif

Ok smoothie time!!!

Absorb the resources they need that are around them. They absorb oxygen, minerals, and whatnot through their skin.

As Greys don't exist, no they don't eat anything grin2.gif

Absorb the resources they need that are around them. They absorb oxygen, minerals, and whatnot through their skin.

How could you possibly know that? Where did you learn such intimate knowledge of an alien's biological functions?

I'm obviously reading all the wrong books.

We eat people! alien.gif

Shadylady is most likely correct if aliens do exist they don't open they're mouths because they don't need to talk...they use the're minds...plus they don't seem to have food with them..according to abductees....and it explaines the skin they have and they're health...you rock shadylady...girls rock! alien.gif

Well, it's not like they're gonna give the abducted a guided tour of the ship, now is it? "And here is the refrigerator, we like to keep it full of Pepsi" Really this is a bad question.

Now wait, that farmer from back in the 60's, the greys gave him little wafers of some sort, and when they were analyzed, the scientists couldn't tell what the thing was made from. This story was in the Reader's Digest Mysteries of the Unexplained, the big book that scared the crap outta me as a kid. alien.gif

Reader's Digest Mysteries of the Unexplained, the big book that scared the crap outta me as a kid.

I have this book sitting in my room. It has a lot of cool info, but most of it I am skeptical of. I should flip through it again today! thumbsup.gif

there was a case a while back about this bloke who encountered some aliens described as humanoid about 6ft tall and wearing metal suits they asked this bloke for some water and the bloke gave them the water and the "aliens" made pancakes with them on a griddle (LOL) and they gave the bloke one to eat and he described them as "salty and without flavour" i got the nfo in a book arund here somewhere if anyone wants the full whack on the deal give us a shout. ph34r.gif

Ironic that it's either pancakes shaped like saucers or nothing...personally pancakes and aliens don't go together,i think?

All jokes aside my theory on the little creepy things is that they are a type of plant possibly fungal in nature. Don't ask me how I came about this I just get that impression.

Okay... if they have no need to talk and absorb everything through their skin, why do they have a mouth at all?

What do they eat? I don't know. But if they drink gin, they can come drinking with me.

why do they have a mouth at all?

It may not have been such a long time that they did not talk for. As time goes on and evolution continues, the mouth should disappear as it is no longer needed.

creepy. i thought they were bad w/ mouths. anyway, we have three possibilities:

1. wafer thingies

2. bad tasting pancakes

3.absorb minerals and crap through skin

what about tacos? something tells me that aliens eat tacos...

and do they use the bathroom? do they crap or pee at all? maybe they recycle... *shudder*... sad.gif

It may not have been such a long time that they did not talk for. As time goes on and evolution continues, the mouth should disappear as it is no longer needed

...they don't open they're mouths because they don't need to talk...they use the're minds

That's it. Shadylady and Abducted. I insist that you reveal the source of this intimate knowlege of alien physiology and projected evolutionary change.

I'm assuming, naturally, that it's from your own research (by research, here, I don't mean websites called things like Aliens R Us or UFO-A-Go-Go)