Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NWO intentions

Uranium_235

huh.gif

I could not find a consistant answer among all the sites i have looked at. My question is, what exactly are the intentions of the NWO, is it to simply establish a communist/capitalist one government society like on star trek, where every person works as a collective for the inporvment of mankinds knowledge, or do they have more evil plans?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uranium_235

• Aslan

• thepsychoticseaotter

• ShadyLady

Are you positing a serious question here, or have you been drinking? tongue.gif

I am not of legal drinking age, so that is out of the question, in other words yes that was a serious question

In which case, what are you talking about? Communist/capitalist one government society like on Star Trek? Where everyone works as a collective? More evil plans than that? No consistent answer on the web sites you've looked at?

I'm baffled by all this, I really am.

Then 'dude', perhaps you should explain things a tad more fully. I for one was completely unaware of the marxist/leninist leanings of Mr Spock and Mr Chekov.

laugh.gif @ dust19

Personally, I don't believe in the New World Order, but that's just my opinion

What i ment by the star trek thing is earth is controlled by one government. And most thing are controlled by the government.

The political and social environment portrayed in Star Trek is a very noble idea, however I cannot forsee this happening in the near future (unfortunately). It would require an enormous mind-shift from EVERYONE. These are a few things off the top of my head that would have to occur:

- Abolish money

- Cease racial predjudice

- No more famine

- No more wars

- No more poverty

- Do things for the common good of all mankind

- Have honest politicians

- Have a self-sustaining and non-polluting way of life

- Everyone strives for excellence

- A scientific methodology which does not harm anything or disturb natural environments

If only.......

sad.gif

Unfortunalty the only people that make a difference are power hungery people that care not for the general public but only for them selfs and their check book. sad.gif

My question is, what exactly are the intentions of the NWO

To make the entire planet "No Smoking" ...

My question is, what exactly are the intentions of the NWO

To make the entire planet "No Smoking" ...

I could use a non smoking planet. Not that people can't do whatever they want, but they need to find a way to make smoking and internal drug.

I am highly sensitive to cig smoke and it hurts me when I walk by it.

I deal with it though....Hell, I used to smoke.. whistling.gif

- Abolish money

- Cease racial predjudice

- No more famine

- No more wars

- No more poverty

- Do things for the common good of all mankind

- Have honest politicians

- Have a self-sustaining and non-polluting way of life

- Everyone strives for excellence

- A scientific methodology which does not harm anything or disturb natural environments

If only.......

sad.gif

Unfortunately, even the great Star Trek couldn't come close to these ideals. They were always at war with SOMEone (Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Borg, Suliban, Kazon, etc...), politics was hardly straight and narrow (Ferengi, Cardassians, Klingons, Romulans), poverty was rampant especially on the outer frontier worlds (Lt. Yar was from one), Racial predjudice was fairly common (Spock was several times accused of being a Romulan sympathiser or agent because of his green blood), Capt. Picard's crew discovered that warp drive was destroying space-time itself (but only over warp five). They did strive for excellence, though.

Unfortunately, even the great Star Trek couldn't come close to these ideals. They were always at war with SOMEone (Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Borg, Suliban, Kazon,

They arent really at war with the kazon, infact when the kazon were attacking voyager, the federation didnt even know the kazon exist.

{lights ciggy} I dare the nwo to take my cigs.... cool.gif

NWO is evil, focused on enslaving people through their minds. Money will be abolished, and replaced with a tiny chip (Digital Angel). The chip will be placed in the hand or the forehead (SP?). It will work as a bank account, that way you cannot be robbed, no killing over money, etc. But it also is a tracking device (Which I doubt the masses will know, or they will not get it). Also, it secretly feeds the mind subconscious propaganda and whatnot to slowely alter the mind into the perfect slave. People will believe the chip is good because of the no robbings/killings, but it will take them over. As it takes over more people, there will be a stronger force against those who do not want to get the device. Without the device you cannot buy any essentials, because your paper money will be useless. Soon after many people have the chip, those who refuse it will be victims of murder and possibly torture for not complying (It is now mandatory). Possibly they will be beheaded. You all probably think I'm crazy, but I assure you, I'm not. Believe me or not, it's up to you.

Perhaps this would be for the better, if we all were drones for this government we would get things done far more efficiently working as a collective. Look at the borg on star trek for example, they are all slaves and have there minds being controled and look at how efficiently they get things done working as a collective consciousness. And perhaps these chips you speak of will lead to a collective consciousness.

I'm going to very tentatively suggest that Star Trek, although a fine and worthy program, is probably not the best thing thing on which to base the insertion of a microchip in the forehead of every man, woman and child on the planet.

lol...your probably right.

But is the only example i could think of off the top of my head of individuals forcefully being inplanted with microchips to control their mind

Perhaps this would be for the better, if we all were drones for this government we would get things done far more efficiently working as a collective. Look at the borg on star trek for example, they are all slaves and have there minds being controled and look at how efficiently they get things done working as a collective consciousness. And perhaps these chips you speak of will lead to a collective consciousness.

Well I'll defy them till I fall.