Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bored Teens Claim Crop Circles

UM-Bot

Four teenage boys admitted on Friday what the world is not ready to hear: There are no space aliens or flying saucers in Solano County. The four boys, ages 17 and 18, said they were the ones who created the dozen crop circles that have drawn hundreds of psychics, sages, visionaries and other people in pointy hats to a wheat field west of Fairfield.

But confessing to the prank turned out to be not nearly so difficult as persuading the world to believe their confession.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: sfgate.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Starlyte

• Anirbas

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part, the boys said, is that the believers still believe. The boys have returned to the site a dozen times to watch the procession of the faithful. They have admitted to all who would listen that they were behind the stunt, but no one wants to believe them.

"I think their story is as big a hoax as the crop circles," said District Attorney David Paulson. "The law enforcement community has been waiting for somebody to take responsibility."

I just don't understand why people wouldn't believe them. What could they possibly gain from making up a story about creating the crop circles? I suppose people will believe what they want to believe.... huh.gif

lol poor kids can't even get credit where credit is due - if they really did it