Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus comes when he comes

TaiDuke

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherapy

• LarryOldtimer

• hyperactive

• saladins follower

The whole thief in the night business I guess............

he isnt coming, eveyone in this world has sinned everyone is this world has thought of doing something evil, so for you guys who believe in god. be good, dont do drugs!

some people belive he had already came back once cause when he was crucified

and when mary put him in the resting spot,and when they came back the next day he was not there

yes, and in fact he was supposed to return within the lifetime of his followers. i took over 100 years for the followers to figure out he was not coming and they better start getting things organized.

then again, there have been several individuals over the past 1900 years that have been thought by some (to the death) to be the return of their idol.

And when pigs fly give me a call so I can eat my words. Namaste Sehri

Or not! 2000 years and still waiting. no.gif

I think that everyone is looking for the idolized version of this man and they will never find what they are looking for. No one will ever measure up to the idol he has become. If the christians would quit worrying about when this image of a man returns to get them, then they could concentrate on the worlds issues. They may even find that a lot of people would fit the image they are to blind to see. Some of them may not even be christian, imagine that. yes.gif

curiosity, the more dangerous aspect of this "jesus returning" belief is that there are those that just don't care about the world in which we live in because "jesus is coming to take them away".

"rape, pillage, plunder... the bible says it is ours to dominate and use, and god would never let us run out of stuff before jesus comes to take us home...."

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Yes I agree. That is why I am glad my heart is right. At least I try to be right.

"Only God can judge me" - Tupac.

I think the unenlightened person especially who believes they are a seperate physcial body excpects a pyhsical reincarnation of Jesus who lived 2000 years ago They don't understand that the reference is referring to a Coming of A christ conciousnes not a literal ressurection not unlike the reference Christ made to build your church on a rock, does that mean literally a rock or does it mean the Rock ( something that is timeless and unchanging) as in Rock of Truth??? Again does a Church mean a religious orginization or a buisness corporation or a architectrual structure or does it mean a body of teachings of truth such as scriptures???Namaste Sheri

I think there is a scripture Sherri about three or more gathered that is a church.

But I also think Rock can mean what you say. It is sometimes not literal what the Bible says. But meaning something different. But isn't the Earth called the third rock from the sun. It is all how you look at it.

!01 each of us is our own temple the heart is your altar not the world or things of the world, Religion is a thing of the world, Churches sprang up after Jesus was long gone (christianity in particular) Why choose the longest possible route to God???? Religon is that which you are NOT> Namaste Sheri

I think there is a scripture Sherri about three or more gathered that is a church.

But I also think Rock can mean what you say. It is sometimes not literal what the Bible says. But meaning something different. But isn't the Earth called the third rock from the sun. It is all how you look at it.

781214[/snapback]

I believe there was a TV show by that name. grin2.gif Prior to adoption of a heliocentric model as proposed in 1543 by Copernicus, the earth was believed to be the center of the universe, and the sun and planets revolved around the earth.