Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soldier's mom protests near Bush's ranch

Faeden

iaapac...are you out there? When you talk about the stereotype republican you are wrong about me. ....And many others, who voted Bush in. yes.gif Many democrats are 'for' Bush. I jump parties depending on what issues need to be addressed... there are many people in this country doing that today. So everything isn't 'black and white' as joc would have you believe. wink2.gif

I understand what you are saying and really would love to indulge in that dream you are weaving, but I have to be a realist and stand on terra firma. grin2.gif  *The majority of the country voted Bush in, didn't you know??*

805224[/snapback]

Hey Babs,

Sorry, been out of town for a few days but was happy to return and find that we do agree on something! I, too, vote for people, not parties and we are in agreement that a woman president is finally needed and probably no other woman in recent years is a more viable candidate than Hillary.

808936[/snapback]

original.gif I am so happy to hear that.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• iaapac

• Faeden

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

". . . .and probably no other woman in recent years is a more viable candidate than Hillary."

Except you, of course.

That's the thing - She thinks being a Liberal, in and of itself, constitutes treason. Even if you happen to be a politically-minded elementary schooler (like my little brother) *CHOP* There goes your head.

Please provide the quote where she expresses this belief ...or kindly shut up about what you don't know. original.gif

808145[/snapback]

My my, you're certainly helping your case rolleyes.gif I know this may be hard for conservatives like yourself, but let's at least ATTEMPT to be civil, shall we? Good.

Now, I'm looking in the book that has the quote (If you want, I can even give you the author and title), and I can't find it at the moment. However, it has a load of other quotes from her, including;

- "Liberals hate America."

- "Liberals hate all religions except Islam."

- "Liberals can't just come out and say that they want to take more of our money, kill babies, and discriminate on the basis of race."

- "Liberals hate society."

- "Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do."

- "Liberals are crazy."

- (After 9/11) "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christiantity."

(These next few give a good view of her hypocrisy)

- "Political 'debate' in this country is insufferable.... it's all liberals' fault."

- "If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguements.... This is how a six year-old argues: They call everything 'stupid'."

- In the same book that the above quote appeared in, she called;

-Christie Whitman a "birdbrain" and a "dim-wit"

- Katie Couric an "airhead"

- Adlai Stevenson a "boob"

- Gerald Ford "a little dumb"

- Gary Johnson "truly stupid"

- Susan Collins a "half-wit"

- Jim Jefford a "half-wit" and "dumm" (Notice the misspelling of a four-letter word)

Oh yes, she's a real beacon of hope in these dark times. What an example she sets for the nation! sleepy.gif

By all means, let's discourage all frank and daring statements and support a president who tells the National Chamber of Commerce, "More and more our imports are coming from other nations."

lol iaapac.

“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bi+ch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “mother****ing traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bull$hit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW a$$holes that I’ll never speak to them again if they can’t keep their members under control.”

“Who gives a flying **** what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know $hit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go **** yourself.”

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publ...icle_7267.shtml

user posted image

If you want to watch the actual video of Bush giving the "one finger victory salute", you can watch it here:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2654327?ifilmp=99&htv=12

Edited by scoobysnack

Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go **** yourself.”

heh

A cop knew what he was getting into when he accepted the job, so why is his life more valuable than others who are killed and the murderer gets life in prison in a capitol punishment state?

You see, this "he knew what he was getting into" doesn't always hold water or remain logical when compared to other situations.

Are you serious? ohmy.gif

A cop knew what he was getting into when he accepted the job, so why is his life more valuable than others who are killed and the murderer gets life in prison in a capitol punishment state?

You see, this "he knew what he was getting into" doesn't always hold water or remain logical when compared to other situations.

wait so is the govermnet to blame for the cops death?

i mean, if it wasn't for the government passing all these pointless laws...

Are you serious? ohmy.gif

810470[/snapback]

Absolutely, why should some states have an automatic death penalty for a killer of a cop? Under the reasoning that a soldier "knew what he was getting into," so did the cop.

". . . .and probably no other woman in recent years is a more viable candidate than Hillary." 

Except you, of course.

809548[/snapback]

blush.gif Thank you. grin2.gif

gag me with a spoon

First of all, all soldiers know that their lives are at stake when they go out in war. Secondly, their families know that as well.

And this is really not the first war with an false agenda. Meaning that they are fools that haven't learnt anything from the history and apparently blindly

trust(ed) their government's propaganda.

This mother really shouldn't be surprised about the lies and that her son died for nothing.

Edited by AshKatNah

The son chose to join the ARMY, knowing that the country may one day go to war. I don't know why the mom doesn't see that and respect the choice her son made.

Maybe because they were expecting a war worth fighting for, not some propagenda war

gag me with a spoon

811655[/snapback]

Oh joc...you're just jealous. tongue.gif

Maybe because they were expecting a war worth fighting for, not some propagenda war

Hi Baku,

IMO it really isn't about propaganda. I think that any President ...Bush, Kerry if he had won the election...would have had to look very hard at Iraq. While there is no direct link between 9/11 and Iraq, Sadaam was 'giving the finger' to the whole world every single day. The guy was literally a loose cannon that given time would have become a nightmare for the entire free world.

And just try to keep in mind that in the beginning Sadaam was given plenty of warning of what was about to happen if he did not comply with UN resolutions and allow inspectors in virtually every area they wanted to look. He continued to play cat and mouse games until the very end. Why? Possibly because he underestimated the current president and was banking on his Clintonesque approach. Sadaam was sadly mistaken. Now, insurgent terrorists are causing havoc. Why? Because they know that it is a war against them and they don't want to lose.

I know I have been rude to you before and I apologize. I do think however that this war is being waged with the best of intentions by our current president.

Oh joc...you're just jealous. tongue.gif

Uh......yeah, that's it. unsure.giftongue.gif

Edited by joc

The son chose to join the ARMY, knowing that the country may one day go to war.

If thats your excuse for why the mother shouldnt protest then its pretty weak... Those people who decided to drive somewhere one night and died when they got in an accident with a drunk driver also knew the possibility of their death... should the parents of those victims be frowned upon if they protest for more police patroles and further measures to stop drunk driving?

laugh.gif @ all the inane analogies in this thread. No offense Stellar. tongue.gif

How can these moms who still support George Bush and his insane war in Iraq want more innocent blood shed just because their sons or daughters have been killed? I don’t understand it. I don’t understand how any mother could want another mother to feel the pain we feel. I am starting to lose a little compassion for them. I know they have been as brainwashed as the rest of America, but they know the pain and heartache and they should not wish it on another.

Taken from Cindy's blog

thats what she thinks of mothers who support the president

she's an angry hack who's merely spouting the same old lefting rhetoric, /gg

How can these moms who still support George Bush and his insane war in Iraq want more innocent blood shed just because their sons or daughters have been killed? I don’t understand it. I don’t understand how any mother could want another mother to feel the pain we feel. I am starting to lose a little compassion for them. I know they have been as brainwashed as the rest of America, but they know the pain and heartache and they should not wish it on another.

Taken from Cindy's blog

thats what she thinks of mothers who support the president

she's an angry hack who's merely spouting the same old lefting rhetoric, /gg

815217[/snapback]

"Lefting rhetoric"? Well, that could be because the "leftings" seem more aware of the true goings of this world than "righties", who lazily let themselves be fed with "news" from Fox, etc.

Believe me, simply because she's scrutinizing and criticizing the American government makes her a better human being than you, who apparently without proper arguments licks upwards, kicks downwards.

i take it by your complete silence on her comment, that you support what she is saying? that mothers/fathers of soldiers who have died in the war and still support the war are brainwashed simps. congratulations, you are scum just like her

nice of you to also jump on typo like it means something, obviously lefting was supposed to be leftwing...idiot, don't even try to make assumptions about me, and what i do and don't know because all it does is demonstrate how much of a fool you really are.

Dude is that enough reason? Is that enough to send your own men to some war, which they dont even know whats about? If your so convinced that it is, howcome you aint fighting along them side. People getting killed for no reason no.gif And the poor woman just lost her son, damn right she has the right to protest infront of the president.

Edited by Baku

bathory, you get up today in the wrong side of the bed it seens.

I dont see any "lefting rhetoric" in the womans message, but what i see is that rancid right wing rethoric of attacking anything oposse to the right has some product of a lunatic. Soo tipical.

i'm not saying she can't protest, hell i support the fact that she can protest. but people seem to be giving her this (figuritivly speaking, mind the terrible spelling) get out of jail free card. She flat out states that Afghanistan is no different to Iraq, people let it slide, she states the War on Terror is nothing more than some Zionist conspiracy, people ignore it, and now she says that the mothers who've lost kids to this war, and still support the president and the war are brainwashed idiots, in effect, these people have a lesser opinion than hers? and you people let it slide because 'she lost her son'

how long are you going to keep letting her crap slide because she can fall back on the persona of the poor grieving mother? she thrust herself out into the limelight, she has the backing of FAR FAR left movements like Codepink and Moveon.org, she's become nothing more than a dispensable talking-head for the far left.

I dont see any "lefting rhetoric" in the womans message, but what i see is that rancid right wing rethoric of attacking anything oposse to the right has some product of a lunatic. Soo tipical.

of course its the same old leftwing, Bush lied, people died, pull out of iraq war, afghanistan is unjust crap, how you can't see it is beyond me.

Tell me, what would pulling out of Iraq achieve? do you support this position? or do you see how inherrantly retarded it is?