Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell us or Else!

4dplane

Where do you stand on torture?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you stand on torture?

• Full Torture ? All Out
    • Torture ? As we saw in Abu Ghraib
    • Light Torture ? O? that tickles, stop
    • No Torture ? It?s not right!

No. Over twelve years in the military. Isay.........

lapi'che ni'tis

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Celumnaz

• Faeden

• Piney

Top Posters In This Topic

so like John Kerry, who "witnessed" these atrocities of ours in vietnam... you're saying you participated in the torture of innocents for the fun of it in the name of Bush?

No, I have one hand so greedy people in this country can't tote around in their 8 mpg Escalades, Navigators, and Humvees because they are pigs and should be fighting for their own gas. I am also a member of my tribe's (the Nanticoke) warrior society and left with honor and returned with it. I was an 11FOX and 12BUSH (scout) torture wasn't my forte. That was for the noncombatant cowards like those M.I. idiots.

lapi'che ni'tis

Everybody is to politicly correct and worried about doing the so called right thing that they forget why the person being tortured is there in the first case

u know they aint torturing the guy to know why he didnt flush the floater are they???

and for all of u who go

wot if he had nothing to do with it???

well he must of dun something to put himself under suspicion.

for example the brazilian guy that got shot in england

he got shot cause he put himself under suspicion

USE TORTURE

its all nice and well to say torture is bad dont use it to dat cut witlle twerist

but u can GARUNTEE that if it was ur kid that was missing or ur dad that might be beheaded or ur country at risk of being the inside of a microwave u would want to use torture on ur best frickin mate if u thought it might save ur sorry "dont use torture" butt.

How'd you lose your hand Piney?

And how does this change what I said about it being Hearsay, compared to the Documented Proof of Saddam's rape and killing and Brutal torture?

Got shot in the receiver of my M-14.........show me documented proof that Saddam'S rape, killing, brutal torture. According to th Dasni and Maronite Christian Kurds who live around Mosel ( yes Mosel is a Christian City with a Sunni and Dasni minority and yes it is Christians and Zorastrians who are also fighting with the opposition) they were being hammered by Saddam because they wouldn't let British Petroleum in. So what is the real source of killing rape and brutal torture. Because our government would not release the proof but admitted to it

Got shot in the receiver of my M-14.........

How did that happen?

show me documented proof that Saddam'S rape, killing, brutal torture.

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/schulz200406170846.asp

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39045

That's good enough for me, but there's more.

I was half asleep and got shot clean through the middle of my hand and into my M-14. I am missing my index and pointer finger and my thumb is frozen straight. The thing is useless therfore lost..........................

The Chinese did the same thing in Tibet. How come we are not bringing Democracy back to Tibet. My point is we should mind our own damn business.....

By the way with your ultra conservative opinions ( I'm a Reagan Republican) Your avatar reminds me of John Wayne in his bunny suit on Laugh In.......... w00t.gif

lapi'che ni'tis

I was half asleep and got shot clean through the middle of  my hand and into my M-14. I am missing my index and pointer finger and my thumb is frozen straight. The thing is useless therfore lost..........................

Ouch. Makes me wince thinking about it. D*mn. Did it happen from enemy fire in combat or training or...?

The Chinese did the same thing in Tibet. How come we are not bringing Democracy back to Tibet. My point is we should mind our own damn business.....

Yeah I know... it's all over the world. Insularism, or Imperialism is what we get blamed for.

By the way with your ultra conservative opinions ( I'm a Reagan Republican)

I loved Reagan hehe... But ultra conservative... hmm... I consider myself socially very liberal, but economically very conservative.

Your avatar reminds me of John Wayne in his bunny suit on Laugh In.......... w00t.gif

!!! lol, I loved John Wayne too. thumbsup.gif Don't think I got to see him dressed up in a bunny suit w00t.gif That'd be a classic. I'm gonna go look for a pic of that one!

Cr*p I'm no longer on topic. My apologies to all. dontgetit.gif

I think it was friendly fire myself. There was too much damage to be from a 7.62+39. One of the other 11 FOXs was probably messing around. At least I didn't get cracked in my Sedgley 03 Springfield. That baby is my personal toy and still graces my library.

lapi'che ni'tis