Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two New Debate Judges Needed

Saru

I'm looking for another two forum members who would be interested in judging some of the debates in this section of the board.

If you'd like to know more about debate judging first, read through this thread which describes how the whole debate judging system works. You might also find viewing some completed debates to see how the other judges have added their scores to get a better idea of what it involves.

Please make sure that you really would like to do this before volunteering, in particular i'm looking for two members who visit the forum on a regular basis and have a keen interest in the debating.

If you're interested, please post to this thread to let me know. If more than two people volunteer then those picked will be based on who i feel would be most suitable for the job. The thread will remain open for a couple of days, and the judges will be picked from those who have expressed an interest after that time.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Seraphina

• Atlantis Rises

• Megalomania

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to try my hand at being a debate judge, Suraman. It would make up for my past indiscretion. And I'd like to get more involved with the site, as I seem to be lacking in that manner recently. Please consider my application. Thanks.

I'd be interested. I suppose I could go into detail about the time I spend on the board but....what's the need? tongue.gif

I'm interested, I'm active, and I am in my school's debating team.

I'm experienced tongue.gif

Thanks to all three of you for volunteering. thumbsup.gif

Seen as i have no reason to reject one of you in favour of the other two, i'm going to add you all to the debate judges group.

I'll contact you individually via PM shortly. thumbsup.gif