Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The best way to learn Pyrokinesis?

Ignis_Fatuus

py·ro Audio pronunciation of "pyro" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr)

n. Slang pl. py·ros

A person who has a compulsion to set fires; a pyromaniac.

^^^^

I am, was and forever will be, A person who has a compulsion to set fires. I have set fires using matches, butane torches, propane torches, oxyacedaline torches, lighters and chemicals. I could go on and on, but I find that redundant. What I am trying to say is, if there is a way to set something on fire, i've done it. The one thing I can tell you that absolutly DOES NOT WORK, is "pyrokiniesis". Believe me, I tried. I tried setting things of all calliber on fire with my mind. I spent more time on trying to perform pyrokinesis then I want to admit. I thought it would have been the greatest thing in the world to just think about setting that park bench on fire and have it burst in flames. Then about a year or so later, I realized, it don't work that way. Even though I know your not going to listen to me, atleast hear what I have to say. don't waste your life trying to do something that isn't going to happen. Go to school, work hard, get a scholarship to a good college and take a course thats going to be fun and make you a decent salary. Tricking yourself into thinking you can manipulate fire will not get you anywhere in life.

Edited by durnut

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megalomania

• IceStorm

• kariudo115

• Psikomaster

i defenitly agree with durnut, your alot better off setting yourself a good goal in school than you are spending time to light things ablaze with your mind. im not saying that i dont think it could happen,(i dont know... im not that interested in psychokinesis...) but i am saying, where would it get you? master yourself before trying to master the outside world

py·ro Audio pronunciation of "pyro" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr)

n. Slang pl. py·ros

A person who has a compulsion to set fires; a pyromaniac.

^^^^

I am, was and forever will be, A person who has a compulsion to set fires. I have set fires using matches, butane torches, propane torches, oxyacedaline torches, lighters and chemicals. I could go on and on, but I find that redundant. What I am trying to say is, if there is a way to set something on fire, i've done it. The one thing I can tell you that absolutly DOES NOT WORK, is "pyrokiniesis". Believe me, I tried. I tried setting things of all calliber on fire with my mind. I spent more time on trying to perform pyrokinesis then I want to admit. I thought it would have been the greatest thing in the world to just think about setting that park bench on fire and have it burst in flames. Then about a year or so later, I realized, it don't work that way. Even though I know your not going to listen to me, atleast hear what I have to say. don't waste your life trying to do something that isn't going to happen. Go to school, work hard, get a scholarship to a good college and take a course thats going to be fun and make you a decent salary. Tricking yourself into thinking you can manipulate fire will not get you anywhere in life.

Good post. There are better things in life to do then try to learn powers that don't exist. Good for you. :tu:

Good post. There are better things in life to do then try to learn powers that don't exist. Good for you. :tu:

Exactly! I mean i'm trying to understand what is up with all these Kenesis's

it's BS

And STOP watching so much X-MEN that might help!

you know this for a fact that it cant be done with the mind huh? prove it... just like all the skeptics say to us, i ask you the same thing, prove that it cant be done rather than just saying it.

Prove it? Prove that the weak electrochemical activity in your brain can't heat a specific object, from a distance, up to a few hundred degrees celcius, causing it to react with oxygen in the air and catching fire? You have no idea how unnecessary it is to prove something so painfully obvious. It's as stupid as saying: "prove to me that your ketchup bottle doesn't tap dance when you are not around"

Prove it? Prove that the weak electrochemical activity in your brain can't heat a specific object, from a distance, up to a few hundred degrees celcius, causing it to react with oxygen in the air and catching fire? You have no idea how unnecessary it is to prove something so painfully obvious. It's as stupid as saying: "prove to me that your ketchup bottle doesn't tap dance when you are not around"

I just feel this is just alot of BS period

I clicked on something I dont know what hopefully I'm replying to this thing, O.o what I do is I will either hold the item you want to get heated or start on fire, or picture the item getting hotter, until something Finally happens, ...I've started a piece of paper on fire, thats pretty much it :hmm:

you ever consider using match, or lighter ??? when i want to burn something thats my first try, unless i am on some island, than i useally rub two wooden sticks, or hit rocks, :),,,

kids i am serious stop doing this, go to school it will theach you that what you see on x-man is real, in few years you will look back on this and laugh i promise you

I have a big problem with the kineses regarding scientifically proven phenomena, for instance thermodynamics (pyro), fluid dynamics (hydro), electricity, weather, light. Whereas other psychic claims revolve around things which we do not know much about, for instance empathy or astral projection, pyro-, hydro- and electro-kineses involve forces which science knows essentially everything about. There is no grey area.

We know how fire works.

We know how water works.

We definitely know how electricity works, considering that we are conversing in this fashion.

We know how weather works.

We know how light works.

And the one thing we know about all these things?

Not one of them is affected by some preteens wasting precious brain cells upon mentally controlling them.

Edited by angrycrustacean

I have a big problem with the kineses regarding scientifically proven phenomena, for instance thermodynamics (pyro), fluid dynamics (hydro), electricity, weather, light. Whereas other psychic claims revolve around things which we do not know much about, for instance empathy or astral projection, pyro-, hydro- and electro-kineses involve forces which science knows essentially everything about. There is no grey area.

We know how fire works.

We know how water works.

We definitely know how electricity works, considering that we are conversing in this fashion.

We know how weather works.

We know how light works.

And the one thing we know about all these things?

Not one of them is affected by some preteens wasting precious brain cells upon mentally controlling them.

extremally good points, but we dont know everything about weather (lightning for example, we know very little about), we knoa alot about light, but not as much as we should...

other than that, you hit it all, and besides, nobody here is claiming to be able to controll light, or weather, so im not worried about it...

extremally good points, but we dont know everything about weather (lightning for example, we know very little about), we knoa alot about light, but not as much as we should...

other than that, you hit it all, and besides, nobody here is claiming to be able to controll light, or weather, so im not worried about it...

We know exactly how lightning and light works, plus we can actually give weather forecasts days in advance.

And this forum is full of people claiming to contol all kindsa stuff. Since you specifically mentioned weather, click here. This guy is an idiot.

We know exactly how lightning and light works

We do know how light works thats a fact but not lightning. We say its the positive and negative charges in the clouds but reaserch has shown us that they wouldn't be able to produce that much power! One HYPOTHESIS is that gamma rays from a blown-up star is what super-charges the electrons but we can't be sure wet

Edited by Psikomaster

We do know how light works thats a fact but not lightning. We say its the positive and negative charges in the clouds but reaserch has shown us that they wouldn't be able to produce that much power! One HYPOTHESIS is that gamma rays from a blown-up star is what super-charges the electrons but we can't be sure wet

But you would still agree that some strange 15-year old kid who always thaught that he was "special" can't control these things with his pathetic little mind, right?

But you would still agree that some strange 15-year old kid who always thaught that he was "special" can't control these things with his pathetic little mind, right?

maybe he can, maybe he cant, you will never know till you open your mind and try...

We know exactly how lightning and light works, plus we can actually give weather forecasts days in advance.

And this forum is full of people claiming to contol all kindsa stuff. Since you specifically mentioned weather, click here. This guy is an idiot.

undoubtedly, thats really... out there, he can't controll the weather with his mind...

but we do not know exactally how lightning works, watch the science channel- they show something on it every once in a while... the most interesting one is on "megalightning" or w/e- they explain how little they actually know abut it

but i still agree-nobody controlls lightning with their mind, or weather, or light...

undoubtedly, thats really... out there, he can't controll the weather with his mind...

but we do not know exactally how lightning works, watch the science channel- they show something on it every once in a while... the most interesting one is on "megalightning" or w/e- they explain how little they actually know abut it

but i still agree-nobody controlls lightning with their mind, or weather, or light...

i agree with you, noone is that good, and yes that guys is an idiot for thinking that he was doing all that but i dont doubt that if someone was to practice enough he could somewhat do similar effects.

who said they could control lightning or make it( not sure?) for that they must have some mad skills and been practicin' since childhood!!! :rofl:

who said they could control lightning or make it( not sure?) for that they must have some mad skills and been practicin' since childhood!!! :rofl:

lol enought about lightning tho, this topic is about how to do pyrokinesis

for the one that started this topic, check this site out...

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Pyrokinesis.html

it gives a decent explination on how you can start and get better.

i just said this in the other post, but i dont think you had time to read it- turn away from wingmakers, they are full of BS, and their methods are not effictive

that, and they plagerize

i started with wingmakers, so trust me on this one

i just said this in the other post, but i dont think you had time to read it- turn away from wingmakers, they are full of BS, and their methods are not effictive

that, and they plagerize

i started with wingmakers, so trust me on this one

lol like in the other post, i was wondering if you have any better sourses for pyro and cryo for me?

look at the other topic...i dont feel like holdin the same conversation in 2 topics...GAH

look at the other topic...i dont feel like holdin the same conversation in 2 topics...GAH

lol i agree

• 2 months later...

You know what's sad. 98% of you here that Post don't buy what you shovel to people with problems... sad really. Because honestly Your posting on an UM website, with regards to all things Paranormal and yet, when the too unexplained or a little too weird comes up you start to get a little scared.. I feel bad for most of ya. You havent seen anything, claim you have and yet still don't really know. For those on this forum who actually need help or simply have questions about your gifts if it's just happening to you then i'm around if u wanna chat about it. I won't relegate you to a television show because i actually know what it's like to be extremely diff. My gifts preceed most in this thread and most people don't believe it so i can only feel bad for them.

i agree muchly with what u said, alot of these people havnt experienced the true nature of the earth and its oddities, i may only be an "alien embryo" but i have experiece, i dont know all and i have to learn alot but i feel this is an issue.

now how do i get further than making the flame move about?