Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ultimate Weapon Against Terror

joc

It occurs to me that without oil...the Far Eastern countries would just go back to the ages of nomads. Without oil they would not be able to fund their terrorism. Without oil they would fade into the history of lost empires.

I say take their oil away from them. devil.gif Destroy all of Syrias and Irans oil fields first and then pose a two word question to the Saudis: Any Questions? Stop terrorism in it's tracks or you will go the way of Syria and Iran.

What the hell ever happened to the Bush Doctrine?

I propose a new doctrine: The Joc Doctrine: It says that any country who engages in terrorism will lose it's oil fields.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morpheas

• joc

• zephyr

• Celumnaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny.. one of the main reasons why they are terrorising is because the U.S soldiers are said to be taking some of their oil reserves.. which has p***ed them off! Osama Bin Laden's worker stated in the speech that they will be sending off more attacks, until soldiers will stop stealing their oil.

It's the old horse and carrot trick. Break the stick and stomp the carrot into the ground and the game then becomes moot.

The oil fields profits fund more than terrorist organizations. The people of the country will still need something to export in order to have an economy and create an infrastructure. Not all of these people are terrorists.

not to insult anybody but that is a idea that would occur only to an american capitalist pig. thinking "oh lets get even fatter by stealing someones oil and getting rich, and who cares about the innocent people that will be living in the stone age", thats the same sick thinking that drives the terrorists, they also say "who cares about the innocent" you know angry.gif

We Westerners depend on oil too much. We should make it so we don't need their oil at all. Hell, that's just a good idea anyway, save planet and stuff. Holy crow, I sound like a left-winger; what's happening to me? *runs away, hides*

Yeah. I can't give up my car.

I promise to ride my bike to work until it snows. grin2.gif

Yeh I agree with Girty; destroying oil fields would be a phenomenal waste of natural resources which are on the decrease fast enough as it is. hmm.gif

Without oil they would not be able to fund their terrorism.

And without their domestic resources they will not be able to fund their basic living expenditure and yet another manmade humanitarian disaster is on the cards.

mellow.gif

Joc, I must congratulate you on managing, somehow, to disgust me on a level never before imagined huh.gif Much like the idea of Bombing Mecca, this must also be put down as a downright ridiculous and twisted plan to engineer widespread suffering amongst an entire race of people for the action of a tiny, tiny percentage of their number.

Why don't you just go back in time and join the Nazi party where such an idea belongs? When a crime gets commited in town, you solve it by rounding up ten people at random, and shooting them tongue.gif

why not take all the arab leaders to the south pacific,and show them a nuclear test.we then tell them if they can't stop fnding all these terror groups,and such,

we are gonna turn it's holiest city,mecca to glass,and seize their oilfields??? devil.gif

why give them ideas, the holywood is doing a good job a that already, after watching all the movies they make one could write a terrorists bible easy

And without their domestic resources they will not be able to fund their basic living expenditure and yet another manmade humanitarian disaster is on the cards.

They didn't have a basic living expenditure before we built their bloody oil fields.

Yet they survived just fine.

Joc, I must congratulate you on managing, somehow, to disgust me on a level never before imagined  huh.gif Much like the idea of Bombing Mecca, this must also be put down as a downright ridiculous and twisted plan to engineer widespread suffering amongst an entire race of people for the action of a tiny, tiny percentage of their number.

It wasn't I who brought forth the idea of bombing Mecca. Nor do I even give the idea any credence at all. It is ridiculous. But destroying the oil fields would give them a signal they won't soon forget.

just like the signal in 9\11 you americans didnt forget?

They didn't have a basic living expenditure before we built their bloody oil fields.

Yet they survived just fine.

What right does any country have to go in and destroy another country’s natural resources? It is perhaps the worst act you can do to a country, especially an economy that is so reliant on it. Also it’s not a matter of just ‘surviving’; poorer countries should be trying to build a sustainable economy and for it to grow, and they certainly wouldn’t stand a chance in hell if you blow them up. hmm.gif

But saying that, I think that was your point… to make these countries ‘fade into the history of lost empires’? dontgetit.gif

It would be like going into Africa and destroying all their crops because their leaders are corrupt. The ones who will ultimately pay are the poor people of that country.

Well obviously, we would have to take out Saudi Arabia’s oil fields too. As I’ve heard many people have come from the rich Saudi land – Osama Bin Laden for instance.

And what about, Americans buying drugs from Canada, doesn’t that support terrorism? – I don’t think it does but that's what GWB tells us so … Maybe we should ransack Canada in the night, take all of their drugs for ourselves, and tell them to get bent.

And the heroin/opium that comes out of Afghanistan doesn’t that support terrorism?

Well maybe we should shoot all convicted drug users in the head (as china did) to get rid of the drug trade. Alternatively, we could legalize drugs around the world, which would drop the incredible profits made from pushing drugs.

Instead of blowing things up and killing people, maybe we could talk about peaceful solutions to the worlds problems. Instead of blowing up Syria’s and Iran’s Oil Fields how about we spend billions of dollars on creating technology that gives us the energy we need with little or no negative effects? If we had this, no one would need Syria’s and Iran’s Oil Fields and your problem is solved with a none aggressive method – except to wealth businessmen that own the oil fields of course!

Edited by 4dplane

I agree with 4dplane, words and pens might be able to cure this sickness we call war. If we step forward like human beings and at least offer to listen to the opsition perhaps we can make some headway. The US has lost over 1800 sons and daughters in defence of what? freedom? We never lost it. But we have lost sight of what it means to be human. Thanks to a small group of people intent on destroying what little shreds of humanity left in the world. sad.gif Oops sorry about the rant.

If we step forward like human beings and at least offer to listen to the opsition perhaps we can make some headway. The US has lost over 1800 sons and daughters in defence of what?

The opposition doesn't want to be listened to...they don't care wether or not you listen to them...they want only to kill you. Don't you get that?

It would be like going into Africa and destroying all their crops because their leaders are corrupt. The ones who will ultimately pay are the poor people of that country.

Tommy,

I'm not really arguing with you..I like you and respect you. But the truth is that the poor people are going to ultimately pay no matter what happens. The rich oil fat sheiks are the ones that will be hurt by destroying the oil fields. The poor, as defined by not having any thing anyway, don't really stand to lose that much. By destroying the oil fields of the countries that are spreading the insurgency a larger more meaningful dialogue might be had with the Saudis. And you really can't compare the crops of Africa with the oil fields of Iran...think about it...I can see where you might analogize it that way but it doesn't really fit.

Funny.. one of the main reasons why they are terrorising is because the U.S soldiers are said to be taking some of their oil reserves.. which has p***ed them off! Osama Bin Laden's worker stated in the speech that they will be sending off more attacks, until soldiers will stop stealing their oil.

maybe you should go read one of the various speeches by Bin Laden etc

It always comes down to the fact that we aren't Muslims, they'll rattle off a list of reasons for attacks, the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War (funny, attacks occured before both of these incidents), US oppression of muslims (? where? like in Kosovo? maybe the lebanon peace keeping force, or perhaps it was the Western oil discoveries which helped modernise some of the islamic world), and finally they end on the whole "oh yeah, we also have to kill you because you aren't muslim", and idiots jump on the first set of reasons, ignoring the final one.

Don't you people get it? Osama and his islamist cohorts are the equivalent of Islamic Nazis, they want to cleanse this world of infidel scum like ourselves, they however aren't stupid and try to legitamise/rationalise their position politically by throwing in a few grievences, and even then, what of these grievences? do they represent the majority of muslims?

Edited by bathory

Why don't you just go back in time and join the Nazi party where such an idea belongs?

Please allow me to just quote Bathory:

Don't you people get it? Osama and his islamist cohorts are the equivalent of Islamic Nazis, they want to cleanse this world of infidel scum like ourselves, they however aren't stupid and try to legitamise/rationalise their position politically by throwing in a few grievences, and even then, what of these grievences? do they represent the majority of muslims?

So you want to destroy the stuff that you pretty much rely on. It'll be like destroying the hand that feeds you

Your army won't be so great if there is nothing to move it along.

Unless you saying to capture their fields not destroy them, then that would be different - but you didn't say that tongue.gif

The opposition doesn't want to be listened to...they don't care wether or not you listen to them...they want only to kill you. Don't you get that?

If we are always demonizing the enemy, if we are incapable of having feelings for them, than we are sure to continue are battle-axe culture and cut each other down at every chance we can get.

It'll be like destroying the hand that feeds you

thumbsup.gif

Edited by 4dplane