Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Switched

Mongyu

ummm the guys thats on his period... this isnt the sub forum that has the scepticism on it mad.gif but how do u belive we all got here, how did the universe made, how did we get here. you have to belive in god... science cannot explain everything.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saladins follower

• LarryOldtimer

• Sherapy

• Mongyu

ummm the guys thats on his period... this isnt the sub forum that has the scepticism on it mad.gif but how do u belive we all got here, how did the universe made, how did we get here. you have to belive in god... science cannot explain everything.

787575[/snapback]

So you think that you can say that "you have to believe in god (sic)" and that is the end of it? Foolish statement indeed. I don't have to believe in anything I don't care to believe in. no.gif

but how do u belive we all got here, how did the universe made, how did we get here.

there are various theories, hypotheses, models, philosophies, etc on these questions and there have been since man was able to think abstractly. the old quest to know... which we still do not have a definitive answer to.

you have to belive in god... science cannot explain everything.

but i don NOT have to believe in gods, goblins, toothfairies, or any of the other more rational hypotheses if i choose not to. when evidence is solid, the answer will be known. until then, yes, science can NOT explain everything. however, attributing it to gods explains nothing.