Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Health Chips' Could Help Patients in US

whoa182

Now this is something that a lot here don't like very much as I've found out in many threads before... After all, I am posting it on a site that people obsess with conspiracy theories tongue.gif

They are likely to save a lot more lives than do any harm. Also they dont bloody track you from satilite ! haha

and no it has nothing to do with the devil

http://www.rednova.com/news/health/196561/...patients_in_us/

'Health Chips' Could Help Patients in US

Jul. 31--President Bush's former health secretary Tommy Thompson is putting the final touches to a plan that could result in US citizens having a radio frequency identification (RFID) chip inserted under their skin, The Business has learned.

The RFID capsules would be linked to a computerised database being created by the US Department of Health to store and manage the nation's health records. It could be the precursor to a similar scheme in the UK.

The president's budget for 2006 continues to support the use of health information technology by increasing funding to $125m (?70m, E103m) for pilot schemes.

Thompson, now a director of Applied Digital Solutions, the company that makes the chips, intends to publish the proposal in the next 50 days, by which time he plans to have had a VeriChip inserted in his arm. Thompson believes the capsules could help save thousands of lives every year.

VeriChip spokesman John Procter says around 98,000 people die needlessly in the US every year after being given inappropriate treatment because their medical history was not available.

"There is a vast range of people who could benefit from having an RFID chip inserted under their skin as insurance against an accident. People with adverse reactions to certain medicines such as penicillin, people with pacemakers, people with allergies, people with weak hearts, would be made safer by a process that costs around $200 per person. In fact, virtually everyone could benefit from having a chip inserted."

The company intends to lobby the UK health authorities to inject the chips into British patients.

According to Procter, the chips can also be used for financial transactions. In Europe, the Baja Beach Club chain has introduced chipping in the Netherlands and Spain.

The VeriChip is inserted at the club and means club-goers will no longer have to wait in line to pay to get in and will be able to use the chip to pay their bar bill.

Civil liberties groups such as Caspian in the US fear that the need for increased security in the wake of terrorist attacks could act as a catalyst for a more widespread use of VeriChips.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thefounder

• whoa182

• Dr_Strangelove

With much speculation surrounding the the Beast/Anti-Christ I will clerify this issue and give the biblical support concerning his nature, his mark, his symbols and his Kingdom now being prepared. I will show how this chip is SATANIC

Dispite all the attempts to point out the Beast we have not seen him yet. He is not bill gates, bush, kerry, blair or anyone else we have seen. Why not you ask? Because he will come claming to be God and demand worship.

Da 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women (unmarried), nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that "he as God" sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that "he is God".

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and

"signs and lying wonders"

There is no man presently anywhere on the earth claiming to be God, demanding worship and/or showing signs and lying wonders. This rules out all the men that many claim to be the Beast.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. {name: or, names}

Da 7:24 And the "ten horns" out of this kingdom "are ten kings" that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Re 17:12 And the "ten horns" which thou sawest "are ten kings", which have received "no kingdom" as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The ten Kings are Men, not nations as some suggest, for Nations are modern day Kingdoms. Only Men can recieve Kingdoms, not Nations or Kingdoms. The EU is not the ten Kings nor does it contain them. These ten Kings/Men rule over all Nations. These ten Men practice spiritual wickedness on the highest level and are responsible for bringing the World into captivity under the guidance of the Beast. This captivity is what we call the "New World Oder" which will enslave mankind and cause all to take the mark.

2 And the beast (The Anti-Christ) which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. {wounded: Gr. slain}

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months ( 3 1/2 years ) .

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He (The New World Oder and It's Followers) that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. ( the NWO is presently attempting to take God out of everything and therefore the saints are admonished to be patient)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. {life: Gr. breath}

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Mark is the digital angel chip and similar implantable microchips that are already in use as we speak, letting us know that time is short before the revealing of the Beast/Anti-Christ. The National/Worldwide ID card/Credit card will eventually have a prefix of 666. The Angel Chip, like this chip is to be implanted in the right hand, it is the last mark.

Re 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Re 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The number of his name is "13" because 13 Is the number of rebellion and thats what lucifer was, a rebelling angel.

Ge 14:4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.

Another Number Is "3"

2Ki 24:1 In his days Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came up, and Jehoiakim became his servant three years: then he turned and rebelled against him.

Some Other Verses That Have 3's or 13's

De 1:43 So I spake unto you; and ye would not hear, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD, and went presumptuously up into the hill.

De 9:23 Likewise when the LORD sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.

2Ki 3:5 But it came to pass, when Ahab was dead, that the king of Moab rebelled against the king of Israel.

2Ki 3:7 And he went and sent to Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, saying, The king of Moab hath rebelled against me: wilt thou go with me against Moab to battle? And he said, I will go up: I am as thou art, my people as thy people, and my horses as thy horses.

2Ch 13:6 Yet Jeroboam the son of Nebat, the servant of Solomon the son of David, is risen up, and hath rebelled against his lord.

2Ch 36:13 And he also rebelled against king Nebuchadnezzar, who had made him swear by God: but he stiffened his neck, and hardened his heart from turning unto the LORD God of Israel.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

Isa 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Jer 52:3 For through the anger of the LORD it came to pass in Jerusalem and Judah, till he had cast them out from his presence, that Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon.

La 1:20 Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.

La 3:42 We have transgressed and have rebelled: thou hast not pardoned.

Eze 2:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

Eze 20:13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

Ho 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Revelation "13" is all about the rebellion against god under the rule of the Beast. The number of his name and sybols are appearing everywhere.

Isa 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your " turning of things upside down" shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Examples of his name are being turned upside down, it is the McDonalds logo turned sideways, the B in Budwieser, the hidden 13 on all Budwieser cans, the three or 13 in the NFL NBA NFL, and MLB Logos. Go into your loval grocery store and you will see the numbers, and inverted pyramids. The major corporations are showing their alligence to the Beast. Most of the products advertised on TV are companies owned by the NWO.

The NWO plan is on the back of the dollar bill, before 1776 the plan was envisioned by an elite group of bankers called the illuminati. You will find on the back of the dollar, 13 levels in the pyramid, 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 stripes in the flag, 13 leaves, 13 letters in annuit coeptis, a Pyramid with the all seeing eye, and the message "A New World Order Of Ages"

Don't deny the possibility the fraternities could be taking over, they were always in control. The masons, the illuminati, catholics, anglacains, all religious groups are fighting for a piece of the pie. The masons (they aren't all bad; im one) have always had control over america, but now the illuminati is taking over, we have little time.

Now, you can interpret the bible in anyway, but it really does make sense. However, I'd like to state that the beast may not be just one man because if you look at Revalation 13:18:

The Number of a Man "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:18).

The word "of" can mean for, the word man can be men, and the "his" was added by the translators. This could just as easily be translated as "for it is the number for men; and the number is Six hundred threescore and six." And, of course, it gives nothing specific to any person or actions he will take. If we allow that this verse is speaking to a particular person having this number somehow in his name, there is a very serious gap in scripture. Beyond this verse there is no mention of any particular man to be found in the Revelation. If this is some mysterious man, nothing more is said about him in scripture..

The whole, diverse, New Age thought, has been for years--- claiming each person is part of God, connected to God, a manisfestation of God... there are sects & cults out there that say the 'chosen' are God....whaddya mean that no-one has come out claiming that 'they are God' and demanding to be respected and worshiped...the whole 'Entitlement Attitude' in present day USA is vehement on being praised, respected, worshiped & adored! We, the people, not a single person, could be anti-christs.

--Sorry for all spelling errors, its 12, tomorrow this post will be made cleaner with more information to back up my claims.--

My point is that these chips will eventually flaunt the mark of the Beast. We will soon be reliant on computer chips and plastic to do buisness and get what is needed to survive.

I believe that this chip, like the Angel chip was created to serve the evil ones (not a single person). This chip is matches the description of what was described as the mark of the beast in the bible. Both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, will be to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. No man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Presidents have been slowly remodeling our governement into a dictorship and they are attempting to legally bring us under martial law. I believe the Abovetopsecret.com had a brilliant article advertised on the front page of the site that described how this could be (im still trying to find it right now).

We already rely on computer chips to survive. A lot of people would die if all computer chips failed. The reason is we wont have the infrustructure to cope with billions of people. Every industry would grind to a halt. NO food no water. Start hunting...

80,000 people with parkinsons have chips in their head to cure some of their symptoms. Are they the devil or something ? laugh.gif

Hey congress, lets not go forward with the rfid chip because the bible says is the mark of the beast..

laugh.gif

Edited by whoa182

Not all chips, but some do. Honestly, you need to wake up and smell the coffee, I bet in ten years there will be a "dirty" bomb set off in the united states and we will be legally put under martial law. (You can quote me on that in a decade or sooner)

I hope you stick around these forums every now and then 10 years from now.

I surely will, i love these forums and the discussions that take place here. Now, just to humor you, I will talk of the chips as a scientific medium.

The RFID capsules are a wonderful idea, they can be used to track criminals (or patriots), to purchase items, and monitor health.. However, they need to allow for some personal privacy, doesn't anyone think that the government really doesn't need to have this much information about us, why should they need to know where we are in our own country if we aren't criminals?

I surely will, i love these forums and the discussions that take place here. Now, just to humor you, I will talk of the chips as a scientific medium.

The RFID capsules are a wonderful idea, they can be used to track criminals (or patriots), to purchase items, and monitor health.. However, they need to allow for some personal privacy, doesn't anyone think that the government really doesn't need to have this much information about us, why should they need to know where we are in our own country if we aren't criminals?

787102[/snapback]

I had a near liver failure about two years ago from being exposed to a very toxic substance. One of the docters who treated me talked about this sort of technology being a potential godsend for people like me. You go into an emergency room and the ER staff runs a wand over you and not only has your medical history but your vitals instantly. They would save a lot of lives that are lost simply because of the time wasted trying to figure out what is killing you.