Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost hunting

snuffypuffer

I've never actually never seen a ghost, although I have several friends who have. So every once in awhile we'd go ghost hunting. Last year, I read a report online about a headless indian that supposedly frequents a cemetery in Tulsa, so we all decided to go check it out. We never saw anything, just wandered around the graveyard until we got cold and bored. Anybody else wanna share their sad, useless ghost hunting experiences?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• schadeaux

• Starlyte

• Agent_21

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i Know where I'd love to go ghost hunting, though. ABout 3 hours drive from where I live is Mansfield, Ohio. Home of the Mansfield prison. They offer self guided ghost tours, I think, where you get to roam the entire prison freely from like 6:00pm until like 8:00am. A supposedly haunted place, and was used in the filming of "The Shawshank Redemption". Even if nothing were to happen, it would still be a great time...

The place I would most like to visit is the Winchester Mystery House up in San Jose, CA, near San Francisco

That looks like a really cool place to go Schadeaux! grin2.gif

On Mid-summer Eve I did a bit of ghost hunting at an allegedly haunted tree in Sussex. The place in Britain I'd most like to spend a few nights at is Berry Pomeroy Castle in Devon. I have been there a couple of times, both scorching hot summer afternoons, but not at night when the atmosphere is said to take on a more chilling aspect. sad.gif