Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Dragons' photographed from plane over Tibet

UM-Bot

I think the wind did a good job at creating some drifts... then again all I see is the "tail"... is that what you guys see as well?... if it was a little further to the left we'd have a much better pic... too bad we don't though

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dragonlady_mothman

• Dando Kast

• Brother_werewolf

• sneeze

crying.gif Yes, i know.

I see the body. tails typically have adornments and stuff, fins, fans, hairs, feathers, that sort of thing. some have said it looks smooth, but no one knows what a Chinese dragon would look like, so they might have been smooth-ish. to me they look quite real...or maybe i'm just wishing. grin2.gif

Well I hope this causes more people to go up and snap photos... if they see this again in a differant position... well..... that would very interesting...

user posted image

if one is to beleive that dragons frequently line up and burrow their heads in the ground like ostritches...then this picture makes your point.

Hey Im very into Dragons! However, I cant see the dragon in the picture. Please outline the dragon. If it were true, I hope they will destroy the earth tongue.gif

how do you guys not see the dragon lol

It's in the bottom left hand corner.... look on the second page of the thread to see a blow up of it...

It's looks like a dissapating trail from the plane they're in to me. Like a jet trail but lower.

But ever so cute.....

..now back to topic. Is there anyway to prove it's glacial erosion or if it is something else? I don't have any photo programs here at work so I can't check.....

It's looks like a dissapating trail from the plane they're in to me.  Like a jet trail but lower.

781601[/snapback]

Would it bend that way, though?

It's looks like a dissapating trail from the plane they're in to me.  Like a jet trail but lower.

781601[/snapback]

781611[/snapback]

If it's a smaller plane it could, sure. They are much more manuverable than the commercial jets that leave huge trails.

781601[/snapback]

781611[/snapback]

If it's a smaller plane it could, sure. They are much more manuverable than the commercial jets that leave huge trails.

781618[/snapback]

but would they, with a passenger?

Fake.  This could have easily been photoshopped.  They look like CGI.

780751[/snapback]

amazing. thats what I said. It looks like CGI. Its too smooth

781625[/snapback]

I dunno, but from the part I see these don't look to be very extreme movements; more like altitude climbing and banking back down and around. Nothing like rolling or anything crazy. laugh.gif

crying.gif And the fun dies again *plays funeral march* Edited by dragonlady_mothman

... the previous post made no sense... I hate being at work... start to respond....get a call... and by then my response is two pages from where it shoulda been with points already made disgust.gif

oh well...

Edited by Black Ops

781625[/snapback]

I dunno, but from the part I see these don't look to be very extreme movements; more like altitude climbing and banking back down and around. Nothing like rolling or anything crazy. laugh.gif

781638[/snapback]

crying.gif the fun ends...*plays funeral march*

That better?

It does look like dragon scales but it looks like low lieing clouds or a glacier to me, bersides no one know what a dragon looks like or what shape or size it is. to me some one has been watching too much dragon bull z X-D. i do believe that there is some truth to mytholigies but it has been corrupted over time as it was passed down through the centuries. like chinese whispers hehe

anyway there are creatures alive like the komodo dragon but i doubt it is one and has been mistaken by explorers in the past. It might have been these or somthing else similar; in teh jurassic period duno which one there was a huge like commodo like thing walking about may be its somthing like that hence the length of the body.

come to think of it there is a mythology in cristanity i think with dragons but who knows, well i dont think cristanity originated in europe; any way with them in folklore and that it may seem possible they existed but most likely if they did exist they have hopefully died out. i wouldnt like one rinning around plus somthing that big in the picture i think it will be easy to notice by people if you get me.

stuart