Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Dragons' photographed from plane over Tibet

UM-Bot

Cool pic but, but certainly not real. And anyone who thinks thats a real dragon should probably take their heads out of the clouds.

Yes...they're just shapes in the clouds. You can even see obvious breaks in the vapour. If that is a flying (albino) dragon, it's had a nasty encounter with a cheese grater.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dragonlady_mothman

• Dando Kast

• Brother_werewolf

• aquatus1

I showed this to a friend who has been a pilot for over 15 years and he said...

"I have seen these before. While flying for the Army, I flew over similar shapes and constantly found myself in awe of them. I tried to keep it to myself until I had seen it more than once. Finally I asked a co-pilot who was native to the area.

He informed me that this was actually pretty normal. Warm winds full of moisture are caught up by thermals being pushed up and rushed over the mountains. That moisture suddenly becomes very condensed and forms into clouds that look nearly solid in the thermals. Sometimes it can resemble a snake in pattern due to the rush of the thermals."

I still find it amazing looking but with my friends experience (Who I have known for 11 years), I have to believe them as they are open minded, but experienced.

Just go over the whole of Tibet with Google Earth and we can confirm if its part of the landscape or not  ph34r.gif

Better yet, scan the landscape near airports, seeing as the shot was supposed to be taken near one.

781986[/snapback]

I do not believe that it is landscape. I do, however, believe that it is clouds based on a friend who has more years of experience as a pilot than I do school years. The fact that it was "near an airport" support my friends claims.

Airports are located on flat ground which means outside of the Himalayas. If this photo was taken anytime near takeoff, that supports the theory that it could be clouds being drawn into a thermal due to sudden altitude changes.

I hated that movie am I the only one?

782468[/snapback]

No. tongue.gif

Hahah, if thats a dragon, than this picture must be of real UFO's?

782478[/snapback]

We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

happy.gif

Cool pic but, but certainly not real. And anyone who thinks thats a real dragon should probably take their heads out of the clouds.

782387[/snapback]

I tried. It make me feel wacko.gif

tongue.gif Nah dude not even its just Falkor from "The Never Ending Story" lol  grin2.gif

user posted image

781222[/snapback]

I hate that thing angry.gif

783200[/snapback]

Your not the only one.

The picture does look cool, but I very much doubt its a dragon.

Oh I see it. We must have Technology to rule that out bec thats a big Dragon! Is this like the lost Ark thing? happy.gif

I showed this to a friend who has been a pilot for over 15 years and he said...

"I have seen these before. While flying for the Army, I flew over similar shapes and constantly found myself in awe of them. I tried to keep it to myself until I had seen it more than once. Finally I asked a co-pilot who was native to the area.

He informed me that this was actually pretty normal. Warm winds full of moisture are caught up by thermals being pushed up and rushed over the mountains. That moisture suddenly becomes very condensed and forms into clouds that look nearly solid in the thermals. Sometimes it can resemble a snake in pattern due to the rush of the thermals."

I still find it amazing looking but with my friends experience (Who I have known for 11 years), I have to believe them as they are open minded, but experienced.

782568[/snapback]

original.gif Thanks for posting about this! That should answer the question as to what the picture is of!

While I do believe in the possibility of dragons, these are just really nifty-looking clouds!

If ive done this right, you can see the same picture ive tried to clear up.

The colour, texture and opacity is just to solid to be cloud

post-21991-1123747216_thumb.jpg

Edited by sneeze

I seen the two large tails of these dragons, according to the photo, if you look carefully where the sun shines on its tail, it couldn't be a cloud.

You can say it is being cleverly manipulated by photoshop, but as far as my

opinion, ITS A DRAGON...

Our mind set, is always set . So whatever you want to believe is your choice.

I believed its a dragon, a gigantic one. There are many myths and fables that

became hidden and its hard to believe it, even if you claim its true, even if you saw

it in your very eyes, still nobody believes you.

Our earth is full of wonders, many hidden knowledge and truths buried.

So, if extraordinary things had been witnessed, so be it !

If ive done this right, you can see the same picture ive tried to clear up.

The colour, texture and opacity is just to solid to be cloud

784210[/snapback]

Look to the right of the two "bodies"...is that a head?! laugh.gif

C'mon people!

They aren't fake, they aren't photoshopped, they aren't clouds.

They are glaciers. They wind around mountains, they look like rivers, they don't move very quickly, they are glacial rivers. No mystery here. No chance of misidentification. They are rivers of ice, no question about it.

post-5437-1123782985_thumb.jpg

post-5437-1123782996_thumb.jpg

Edited by aquatus1

NO um , ther is a story that a dragon was a couple miles long. really.

I think there were dragons or something close to it, lok at komodo dragons, they were once though of fake, but we know nothing about our world so who are we to judge if something is too big or don't fit??

to think of it, it looks JUST like a row of mountians.

798057[/snapback]

Never seen mountains that smooth and curvey.

ok i see clouds....

thats all it appears to be, go on a plane look out the window, you'll see the same kind of thing at that height yes.gif

i mean lets be honest the photo looks more like a cloud snake rather than a dragon, maybe its a giant flying snake...

innocent.gif

Edited by mr_halo

the bottom one looks like a spine though, with muscles.

Please be aware, they are seeing the serpent dragon, not the western kinds.