Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Ghost

Kimm

It was late at night and I could not sleap, so I wen t down to my parentst beedroom to sleap there insted. (This was in over old house) at the end of the room there is another room. After a while a long line of ghosts started flouting out of that room and accross the room I was in and out threw the door.

This was not scarry at all it was just weird!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• dust19

• Jera

• Lillian416

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimm, it's another story about absolutely nothing. If you want to generate a serious discussion you're going to have to do better than that. I mean what, exactly, are you expecting?

To date you've claimed just about every psychic experience known, and it's starting to get right on my nerves. I don't believe this happened, and I seriously doubt that anyone else will either. I don't even think that you believed this happened. If you think that's a little tough then you shouldn't have polluted this forum with all your trumped-up, idiotic stories.

Go and reply to a nice thread somewhere and stop starting these useless things.

the sad this is, is that this thread will generate at least 3 pages worth of replies. I also find it had to believe you, especially after that whole picnic campfire thing you pulled.

Kimm, I would like to have your permission to post an anit-drug campaign using your picture, that okay with you?? No just joking, but honestly...these guys are right, you are always coming up with all of this...stuff, one normal person doesn't even claim to have experienced as much stuff as you have, what is your point of target, what are you aiming for?? You will make much more freinds being honest and trying to help "figure" out the unexplained instead of pretending that you are right in the middle of the unexplained world. Please, get a grip. *I am NOT trying to be rude, but I have to say something*~~Heather

To date you've claimed just about every psychic experience known, and it's starting to get right on my nerves. I don't believe this happened, and I seriously doubt that anyone else will either. I don't even think that you believed this happened. If you think that's a little tough then you shouldn't have polluted this forum with all your trumped-up, idiotic stories.

well I cant say that you arent getting to my nerves eighter!! ((Aslan)).'

Idont think that you would believe me even if I made a topic about humans having hands! You cant possibly belive me in anything I say, can you?

you shouldn't have polluted this forum with all your trumped-up, idiotic stories.

well you shouldn't have polluted this forum with all your trumped-up, idiotic posts!

Kimm, can you post any explaination as to why you 'experience' so many paranormal occurances? Maybe that will help people understand. Give us a reason to believe you, and believe me, we will try...

Kimm, I would like to have your permission to post an anit-drug campaign using your picture, that okay with you??

honestly...these guys are right, you are always coming up with all of this...stuff, one normal person doesn't even claim to have experienced as much stuff as you have, what is your point of target, what are you aiming for??

You will make much more freinds being honest

I am NOT trying to be rude

well I gues you didnt quote make it then, did you?

And how can you possibly know that I am not telling you the truth? Give me one good reason!

Kimm, can you post any explaination as to why you 'experience' so many paranormal occurances? Maybe that will help people understand. Give us a reason to believe you, and believe me, we will try...

no as a mather of fact I cant!

and believe me, we will try...

and believe me, you wount!

Oh, how I hate to do this, but it has to be done, so here I go:

Sorry Kimm, but I do not believe this one. I clearly remember the house, and know what room you mean, but ghosts appear for a reason, and they appear on a place where something has happend, or somewhere they are connected. at least, that´s what I´ve been told, and what I´ve read. so in order for these ghosts to have appeard, something must´ve happend in that house, or they must be connected to that house, that made them haunt it. I find it really hard to believe that a lot of ghosts would have a connection to that house, and especialy to that room.

Now, I have no idea what they did, how they looked like, how many they were, but I´m saying this anyway.

Really sorry, but you don´t have my support in this one.

I hope you won´t get to mad.

dont worry jera! when it comes to you I wount get mad! but when it comes to the rest of the forum (axept dj) po.gif

Amm ... I am not trying to back up Kim or anything ...

But this is a Free Forum ... and anyone can put any sutable thread to keep it active ... even if it was not real ... the members should try to figure out if it was or wasn't ... we are in the Unexplained Mysteries ... or did ya all forget that ...

As in Kim's story ... Me and my two sisters thought that we have seen a ghost once ... but afterwards ... we discovered that it was just a light reflection from the moon at night ... it seemed to be so real ... it was green and had a shape of a human ... I still think that it was a ghost ...

So maybe Kim got mistaken with something ... just MAYBE!! wink.gif

After a while a long line of ghosts started flouting out of that room and accross the room

It's like the boy who called wolf Kimm, people will take you seriously the first few times, but after a while it's impossible to take any more of these stories seriously.

As much as I don't like having to close topics down, I feel that this is just a continuation of the 'something freaky happened' thread, and isn't likely to accomplish anything constructive.