Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The philidelphia experiment

dust19

I just read this article

HERE

and it seems to have rekindled my interest in the topic. I always found it interesting. I was just curious as to what you guys though. I respect the intelligence of the members here and would love to hear what your take on this topic is.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• Naraya

• Blood Angel

• Tommy

I heard about it when I was a little kid and have always just thought it was a cool story. I'd love to find out the truth behind this supposedly factual event....Something DID happen, but what?

indeed this experiment is quite intresting, but unfortunalty it is most probabal that we will never know the truth behind it...

I've looked into this some and most of the stories are pretty similar. The part I wonder about is if some of the sailors that vanished appeared in later years (like 1988 or so).

I'd love to know what really went on on that ship. whistling.gif

Pretty new to this but this was one post i had to follow. This story does sorta make you wonder that if that kind of mind control technology can exist without us knowing about it, then the Matrix Theory really isnt just fiction but a possibility...you think about it...if something can control the way we think then whats to say it cant control what we see feel and experience at the same time?

Pretty new to this but this was one post i had to follow. This story does sorta make you wonder that if that kind of mind control technology can exist without us knowing about it, then the Matrix Theory really isnt just fiction but a possibility...you think about it...if something can control the way we think then whats to say it cant control what we see feel and experience at the same time?

mind technology? You sure you have the right post here?

I followed some of the links from that story and found a website with a collection of documents pertaining to the camp, the experiments (there were more than one, supposedly), and to the experiences of certain people who have lived to tell. Check http://www.hostileinvader.com/CampHero.html.

They talk of this one woman getting umm....raped by an ummm....reptilian being of some sort. They talk about geomagnetics, they talk about hypnosis, etc.. There's a really freaky story about this guy who was supposedly a government killing machine, who could do all sorts of superman-like things. Whether it is true or not is a really good question for debate....

i have read this before in a book not quite sure which one but after reading this, a computer game came out a rather successful one i'm don't know if there are any computer game players out there but it was called command and conquer redalert (and if you are a game player and don't know this game where have you been???lol) anyway in the later stages of the game there is a video of a ship disappearing and reappeaering via a device they called a chronosphere (also a actor posing as einstein says that most of the crew died). weird huh. lol maybe the goverment is controlling the game industry aswell wacko.giftongue.gif lmao. ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

apologys but uh the topic was already open wacko.gif

and umm i didn't open it

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif