Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

POLL : Have Aliens Ever Visited Earth ?

Saru

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• PurpleStuart

• Loonboy

• Kira

Pearce,

We are willing to discuss it, as the link Magik provided shows you. We are also willing to discuss the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Santa Clause as well. This isn’t meant to be an insult, but we have been down this path before, so if you want to discuss this further, you would need to provide further evidense.

By the way, you have consistently used “theory”, “evidence” and “facts”. In fact, you have used them all in one sentence: “there are some interesting facts in the story Zecharia Sitchin has a very detailed and strongly supported with actual evidence on this theory hard to argue with facts.” Just thought I would let you know sentences like this are contradictory.

Pearce,

We are willing to discuss it, as the link Magik provided shows you. We are also willing to discuss the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Santa Clause as well. This isn’t meant to be an insult, but we have been down this path before, so if you want to discuss this further, you would need to provide further evidense.

By the way, you have consistently used “theory”, “evidence” and “facts”. In fact, you have used them all in one sentence: “there are some interesting facts in the story Zecharia Sitchin has a very detailed and strongly supported with actual evidence on this theory hard to argue with facts.” Just thought I would let you know sentences like this are contradictory.

well the easter bunny and santa clause are some interseting sub. if you are 10 not meant as insult theory would be exactly what it is his theory but there is proof wich would be called evidence and heres you some that would be hard to argue with since its all based on actual events that have occured since the begining of time xfacts.com-Knowledge is power,Planetx,Nibiru,Mars,Nasa, Sumerian DNA EVIDENCE

Personally, even if such a planet existed.... how could life on planet X live? The orbital patern around a specific SUN would make it Unlivable.

Nibiru (planet x) whatever you want to call it was/is supposed to revolve around two suns, ours and the other one far out there.

But I thought the myth said that the aliens did not come from the planet x only saved us from it by transfering us from mars to earth, far in the past before the atmosphere got ripped off.

What if Santa Claus is the Captain of the UFO who drops off the Easter Bunny?

I personally would have voted yes that aliens exist, but no longer visit our planet for any length of time. Throughout the vast cultures on Earth there are repeating themes, the great flood, an Exodus and the highly popular Atlantis. I'm going to stand out on a limb an skirt an idea that has been used in many Sci-Fi books.

The idea of the pyramid came from a central theme, hence Atlantis and the idea was carried from there to Egypt, China, South America and just about anywhere else an ancient pyramid is found. Why would they do this? You are probably wondering, although the most basic functions would be as a religious symbol, I would say it is a memory of what was once was. As for the involvement of the aliens, these items including the great wall of China could be seen from space, allowing for a beacon for them to be guided in.

Ok enough of the conjecture, anymore what aliens we see today are new experimental aircraft the governments of the world think we shouldn't know about. Living not more than 75 miles away from Vandenburg airforce base I'm not surprised by any strange sounds coming from the sky. Since they test a lot of missles out of there, I'm sure theres a lot more going on but I don't associate them with ufo's.

I'm sure there are millions of other alien races inhabiting the stars, at least half of them should have invented a way to travel through space. At our current understanding we know that faster than light travel is not possible, but what if there is more than we know? What if theres another advance in quantum physics that we did not know previously exsisted that said faster than light travel is possible. Theres more than one thing to do to someone than study and make them worship you, theres a possibility that an advanced hostile alien life form may want to make slaves of those who can not defend themselves.

Thats my two cents, and a rehash of an old theory.

A thought just occured to me.

It would be a shame that our first contact with an alien species wouldend up with them wanting to speak with Hitler.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with Loonboy here. why are we so confident that we are the most intelligent creature in this universe? i bet there are many civilizations capable of traveling between stars. our own inability to travel those distances is more a reflection on our barbaric nature than the difficulty of the task. if we didn't spend so much effort on war or creating 1000 different styles of shoes, maybe we would be spanning the cosmos ourselves by now.

why are we so confident that we are the most intelligent creature in this universe?

I don't recall anybody ever saying that.

I don't know about right now , but certainly in the past they have visited. ( pyramids etc )

I don't know about right now , but certainly in the past they have visited. ( pyramids etc )

I don't think there was alien involvement in the creation of the pyramids in Egypt, although if Egyptions had the technology to peer into space then maybe they got the idea from Mars.

i think aliens were here. maybe we are actualy hybrids from when aliens and neandethals or early humans mated.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I belive in Aliens, Ghosts, vampires and every thing that most people do not belive in biggrin.gif