Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

you think thats bizzare

NJC

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NJC

• Dando Kast

• Bahamut_0

• Baldwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing FF8 really late one night... my sister was like 7 and sleeping and my mother was in bed as well.... I remember playing the game.... blacked out...and woke up under the covers with all my clothes off.... I don't remember a thing... except this weird bump behind my ear that appeared after...anyways... what about you NJC?

Playing FF8 really late one night... my sister was like 7 and sleeping and my mother was in bed as well.... I remember playing the game.... blacked out...and woke up under the covers with all my clothes off.... I don't remember a thing... except this weird bump behind my ear that appeared after...anyways...  what about you NJC?

788595[/snapback]

hmmmm not really in my school my classmates broke my arm in the gym last year it wouldn't happen if they didn't drop me

Is that your bizarre experience?...or did you answer a PM on the board?

788627[/snapback]

yep i don't have time to remember my other bizzare things in my memory i need to cook my lunch soon

Like three days ago I drank half a forty of Royal Reserve whiskey straight and decided to go swimming with my friends. When I got there I cut the sleeves and half bottom of my shirt off with a utility knife and made kind of a belly top from my long sleeve tee. (Like the shirts the guys in FUBAR wore. For those who don't know FUBAR is only the funniest movie created)I realized I was much too drunk to continue swimming so I decided to head back in but walking out of the water i fell directly on my face into some rocks. I ended up walking home afterwards and fell asleep on a rock at another swimming place behind my house. My eye began to bleed while I was unconscious and some kid that lived around me seen me and told my mom I was dead on a rock. My mom came to see (she thought I was drunk, which I was) and started to freak out. I ended up convincing her that I went swimming, fell on my face and went to sleep, haha. Thats the most retarded thing that ever happened to me.

788627[/snapback]

yep i don't have time to remember my other bizzare things in my memory i need to cook my lunch soon

788636[/snapback]

Was that a yes to question #1 or #2?

788627[/snapback]

788636[/snapback]

Was that a yes to question #1 or #2?

788640[/snapback]

yes #1

Hmm... most bizzare...

I can't think of the most bizzare thing at the moment, but fairly recently I was playing basketball in my driveway when a dead dragonfly just fell from the sky out of nowhere and landed right in front of me. It was weird...

At a restaurant with friends I was dared (and paid) to drink a wonderful concoction of Coca Cola, chocolate sauce, fried chicken, capsicum, mashed potato, tomato sauce, tabasco sauce, and a couple of other ingredients I can't really remember anymore.

It was absolutely disgusting, but I got good money out of it. It was only after I'd sculled it down that I was told that someone had ashed a cigarette into it (I wasn't very happy about that last one) *pukes in remembrance*

Regards,

Edited by Paranoid Android

I dont think this is as bizarre as the things that happened to some of u, but here it goes:

some months ago i fell asleep on the couch in the living room and iwoke up in my bed, i dont sleepwalk and i doubt that any one in this house could or would carry me all the way to the other side of the house, and today i slept 13 hours in a row and when i opened the window a black feather flyed from the inside to the outside, even tought we dont have a pet bird and the only black-feathered birds (ravens) live at least 500 meters away from this house.