Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Site Is Now On-Line !

Saru

The new site is now finally on-line, plus the new gallery and all the other new features are also available for you to check out.

I've added some example articles on the main page to demonstrate the new style and what all future articles will be looking like. There is now also a site poll on the main page as well which will be changed regularly with a variety of different topical subjects.

The new Gallery is ready for viewing, with an initial 80+ images to have a look at. I will be adding new images all the time, and all members have the option to upload photographs to the gallery themselves, so if you have any paranormal related pictures that aren't in there yet, get uploading ! The member gallery is also there for you to upload your Rogue's Gallery pics to.

The Sightings Database is not yet finished, but I decided not to hold the site launch back until that was done, seen as everything else was already completed. More about the sightings database coming soon.

All feedback, comments, suggestions and bug reports welcome.

original.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Mentalcase

• Tioria

• djdodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saru, must be among the first to have seen the new layout.

Looks great, you kinda took me by surprise there.

There I was browsing through urbandictionary.com to look up the meaning for "shiznit", only to return to see these dramatic changes... I almost soiled myself. laugh.gif

But, all the hard work has paid off, because it's very, very good...

Congrats.

Yeah, looks great!

I shall potter about with great interest. grin2.gif

YaY ... I get to see w00t.gif it before I go ... grin2.gif ... thanks ((SA)) you did a great Job ... bounce.gif

The new site is now finally on-line, plus the new gallery and all the other new features are also available for you to check out.

I've added some example articles on the main page to demonstrate the new style and what all future articles will be looking like. There is now also a site poll on the main page as well which will be changed regularly with a variety of different topical subjects.

The new Gallery is ready for viewing, with an initial 80+ images to have a look at. I will be adding new images all the time, and all members have the option to upload photographs to the gallery themselves, so if you have any paranormal related pictures that aren't in there yet, get uploading ! The member gallery is also there for you to upload your Rogue's Gallery pics to.

The Sightings Database is not yet finished, but I decided not to hold the site launch back until that was done, seen as everything else was already completed. More about the sightings database coming soon.

All feedback, comments, suggestions and bug reports welcome.

original.gif

bounce.gifbounce.gifwiggle.gifkiss.gifkiss.gifkiss.gifkiss.gif

Only ONE word Needed......... YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mr. Webmaster? YOU are amazing, simply AMAZING!!!

I'm sure we will all zoom around the site from TOP to bottom

and love doing so!!!

The photos on the HOME PAGE? The "Voting Booth".....

I bow to your greatness...... and I'm NOT being sarcastic!

This is beautiful!!!!! Thank You..

ok, so I used more than one word.....

Nancy wub.gif

very nice, i'll look round the picture archive a bit later and then scan through pictures you have not got there, and then send them through. grin2.gif

SaRuMaN,

Wow! It looks awesome! Really great! blink.gifw00t.gif

You have done a great job! original.gif

Greetings,

Odin *who's online live is reduced to a minumum..*

bounce.gifbounce.gif Excellent job Saruman bounce.gifbounce.gif

The site looks great grin2.gif

I have to say that this ranks as one of the best layed out sites I have come across.There are so many 'tacky' sites out there with loads of flashy graphics which only suit those with a fast connection.This site loads quicker than ever, looks as good as the old layout, and for someone who clicks off a site in a micro-second, It keeps you there.

Good work Webmaster....

the supernatural world

post-55-1058804002.jpg

Saruamn I spent hours playing with all the new bells and whistles yesterday , you've done a fine job.

I hate doing this bit though Bug report I tried to bring up a link in the new big foot photos thread that MM had posted and got this twice " Invalid asset ID ' I have an incling that this may be a problem with the link itself and not anything you , MC or any others have done .

I do like the new layout cool.gif

The site really looks great Gareth!! cool.gif

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone here for all your support and encouragement, it's much appreciated, thankyou.

original.gif

NICE AVATAR GARETH!!!

lol thanks MC, thought it was about time I got an avatar that looked like my namesake.

thumbsup.gif