Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush says force last resort in Iran

iaapac

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morpheas

• Dr_Strangelove

• Babs

• Pannkakskungen

So why is Iran pursuing the Nuke Morpheas?
Do you think Morpheas, you or I know something more than the IAEA about this? ohmy.gif The latest report I have heard of the IAEA on this matter is that there is no evidence that Iran is making nuclear bombs. So until further and contrary notice, all suggestions of Iran making nukes are nothing but propaganda and obviously the majority of the IAEA members aren't going for that nonsense. cool.gif

Iran has every right to pursue a nuclear programme, there is no treaties against such things, if they want to have nuclear power instead of burning oil let them have it. The less oil we burn the better.

And before certain people accuse Iran of going for the nuke, present your evidence for that claim.

If you feel like worrying about some nuclear weapons getting in the wrong hands, worry more about pakistan.

You want proof that the USA and Israel have nukes?

793772[/snapback]

Yes, please prove to us that Israel has got nuclear weapons.

Iran has every right to pursue a nuclear programme, there is no treaties against such things, if they want to have nuclear power instead of burning oil let them have it. The less oil we burn the better.

And before certain people accuse Iran of going for the nuke, present your evidence for that claim.

If you feel like worrying about some nuclear weapons getting in the wrong hands, worry more about pakistan.

793860[/snapback]

Hey! I get worried about the fact that Pakistan has the bomb! Talk about a country with questionable political stability, militant population groups and uncertain security around the weapons and technology itself.

I did hear a rumor, I have no concrete evidence to support it, that the United States "secured" the weapons somehow. Even if this is true the fundamental technology is still available in the region.

Dr_Strangelove, that worries me more than Iran or Iraq insurgents......in Pakistan is where the real problem is.

Well I'm not sure if you guys are into prophecy but Iran has been mentioned as a key player in World War 3 since over 50 years ago. Some of these predictions can be found at http://www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com/viewforum.php?f=24 and

some of the key players mentioned as participants in World War 3 are China, USA, Russia, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and Israel I believe. But there are even more.

So I would have to conclude that the possibility of World War 3 seems almost impossible to bypass unless Nature can intervene for us and cause destruction in some of the majorly corrupt countries like parts of Africa, China, North Korea, and Iran, ect.

So I would say either Mother Nature intervenes for us or I don't see how we can avoid a World War 3 with so many corrupt officials (Including in the USA) in power.

Whom would you trust most with nuclear weapons?  America or a country who sponsers international terrorism?

789374[/snapback]

You should be carefull with what your saying, we are discussioning a thread here and you are pointing fingers already. I have never heard about something absurd like this. How the hell would you know Iran supports terrorist, and why cant it be the US who supports them. The way I (and loads of others) see it, the US has done more harm and raged more wars, taken more lives away then other country in the planet. So no I surely dont trust the US with nukes. And for the record to update you, Iran is not making Nuclaer weapons but for civilians. Since the US has put a trade embargo on Iran this is nessary for the Iran people.

And before you open your mounth again about something I suggest you rethink about it. You are talking without and arguments, facts, proofs, the only thing you do is pointing fingers.

789871[/snapback]

Edited by Brenden

I'm not a big one for prophecy as a prediction of things to come. All I feel confident about saying is the region is volatile.

Yep, they region is VERY volatile.

And Brenden, having a oracle that talk about Nixon having good and bright emanations or vibes is a little untruswhorty.

where it is?..where it is?....here!

JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

"Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

Well the second part of that prediction was true. And something tells me that there may be some credibility to the first part as well. I mean sure Nixon was involved in some scandals, but what President has been perfect over time?

I mean really, look at what Clinton did and what Bush is doing. In my opinion, Nixon, was not that bad of a guy compared to most presidents we have had. And if I am not mistaken didn't someone try to assasinate him? I was almost positive they did.

Well the second part of that prediction was true. And something tells me that there may be some credibility to the first part as well. I mean sure Nixon was involved in some scandals, but what President has been perfect over time?

I mean really, look at what Clinton did and what Bush is doing. In my opinion, Nixon, was not that bad of a guy compared to most presidents we have had. And if I am not mistaken didn't someone try to assasinate him? I was almost positive they did.

794246[/snapback]

I don't recall any attempt to kill Nixon. Maybe if Tricky Dickie had gotten the drinking under control things would have turned out okay.

So I would have to conclude that the possibility of World War 3 seems almost impossible to bypass unless Nature can intervene for us and cause destruction in some of the majorly corrupt countries like parts of Africa, China, North Korea, and

Dont leave out the US, Isreal, France, the other western countries who also have nukes. Or you think your better then us.

So why is Iran pursuing the Nuke Morpheas?

Wouldn't it be better for them in the long run to Not have one?

Wouldn't that show they're not an agressor?  Couldn't that money be better spent?  Couldn't that technology be put to a better use?

793677[/snapback]

Iran isnt pursuig nukes, you got evidence? Nope, thought so. Iran has a nuclear program for civilian usage, what better use can you put money on. The nuclear center has surveillance cams in every room, if there would ever the a bomb or whatever, the whole worls would know about it, with proof!

We shouldn't invade Iran, but we use take out its nuclear facilities with cruise missles. We can't afford to allow a fundamentalist fascist state get nukes.

We shouldn't invade Iran, but we use take out its nuclear facilities with cruise missles. We can't afford to allow a fundamentalist fascist state get nukes.

799074[/snapback]

The only fascist here is you, shut up about things you dont know

hahah people like you are the reason the middle east is the mess it is today

Hey! I get worried about the fact that Pakistan has the bomb! Talk about a country with questionable political stability, militant population groups and uncertain security around the weapons and technology itself.

I did hear a rumor, I have no concrete evidence to support it, that the United States "secured" the weapons somehow. Even if this is true the fundamental technology is still available in the region.

794106[/snapback]

Yes, I think Seymour Hersh has written some article on that subject, that the US, with israeli help have made plans to capture pakistani nuclear weapons, if things there really turn bad. Apparently general brownpants asked Bush about that when Bush visited pakistan, he of course denied any such plan. I dearly hope there is such a plan, pakistan is much more likely to turn really bad than Iran is.

Another reason to watch pakistan, their national hero, khan, their nuclear father, sold their technology to countries like North Korea, guess what punishment he got?

799133[/snapback]

What kind of people is Baku, diffirent form you?

799133[/snapback]

I think the mess is because of people like you, people who instantly call other nations fascists, and blame others for being the reason. You guys are separating people for no good reason.

The guy just called the Iran a fascist state, how else do you think I should react? How would you like it if somebody told the US is a fascist state, not fun ey.

Edited by Baku

How mature rolleyes.gif

The guy just called the Iran a fascist state, how else do you think I should react?

Possibly be not reverting to insults rolleyes.gif

Edited by Talon

Currently, just about every country in the world that has nuclear weapons is trying to make steps to reduce how many they have...all manner of treaties have been signed, accords made, and agreements settled to reduce the threat of nuclear war by cutting down how many nuclear weapons are in circulation.

I simply do not believe any country that actually wants to increase the number of nuclear weapons in the world is one that can be trusted to have them. A country that wants to set out to create weapons of mass genocide because "oh, everyone else has the...wait...wait...did I see the President of that country say something bad about Muhammad!? Fire!"

Incase the point was missed there...a fundamentalist religious country ends up even higher on the list of ones that shouldn't have them...I don't think there should be any nukes in the world at all, and I feel that so long as they exist, there is constantly going to be the threat of them being used - introducing nuclear weapons programs to new countries is just madness.

Currently, just about every country in the world that has nuclear weapons is trying to make steps to reduce how many they have...all manner of treaties have been signed, accords made, and agreements settled to reduce the threat of nuclear war by cutting down how many nuclear weapons are in circulation.

I simply do not believe any country that actually wants to increase the number of nuclear weapons in the world is one that can be trusted to have them. A country that wants to set out to create weapons of mass genocide because "oh, everyone else has the...wait...wait...did I see the President of that country say something bad about Muhammad!? Fire!"

Incase the point was missed there...a fundamentalist religious country ends up even higher on the list of ones that shouldn't have them...I don't think there should be any nukes in the world at all, and I feel that so long as they exist, there is constantly going to be the threat of them being used - introducing nuclear weapons programs to new countries is just madness.

799184[/snapback]

Having a nuclear arsenal is one of if not maybe the only deterrent to a potential USA invasion. Makes sense to me for these smaller countries to go after it.