Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged 'Tree Spirit' Photographed

UM-Bot

news iconBy Jerry Baum:On July 8, 2003 at about 5:00 a.m. I was awakened by a violent storm. After the storm passed, I opened the window of my home-office and noticed the window was full of TREE!!! I didn't hear the tree fall or impact the house during the storm, but there it was leaning on the house, extended to the peek of the roof.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Coast to Coast AM

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• UM-Bot

• LisaMHD

• schadeaux

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat find Saruman!!! Looks like a figure of a woman holding a wreaht of some kind. Like the kind used at a funeral.

WOW!!! grin2.gif This is amazing! I agree with LisaMHD in that it looks like the spirit is holding a wreath. Great find SaRuMaN! grin2.gif I'm going to have to forward this to my boyfriend. Maybe he'll quite giving me such a hard time about talking to trees. I know that to some of you my last sentence may make you think I'm insane, but I'm sure some of you will understand..... whether or not what was captured on film is the real thing. wink.gif

I don't understand how it's assumed to be a 'tree spirit' when nothing of that nature has ever been proven to exist. Doesn't 'camera anomoly' make more sense at this stage of the investigation? Why is it not a 'house spirit' since it appears closer to the house?

I recall seeing something similar to that once...

I believe it was Fred Kruger pushing his face through a wall in Nightmare on Elm Street.

Other than that, it doesn't say if it was a permanent distortion on the house, or just appeared in the one photo. If it is permantent, I would guess it may have been an electric discharge or even intence heat from lightning or something that caused the distortion, especially if it is a vynal sided house. When I worked in the RV manufaturing biz, I saw all kinds of bubble damage on the side of our coaches from heat making the vynal sidewalls separate. Heck, once I could swear one of those bubbles looked just like Jimmy Durante.

If it was just that one pic, I would tend to agree with dust, just a photo anomaly.

And I really don't get the nativity or crucifiction bit. I think that is well covered by others in another thread.