Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Urban Dead

Sethman

I agree, that would be very cool.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• Raptor

• OneEye

If they could pt as much content into it as the developers of The Matrix Online game it would be incredible.

It;'s fun until you can't do anythin anymore becuase you've accesed the server to much today.

I died again. I logged back in to find out that I was killed. Don't know when. All I can say is f#!k this game.

I haven;t dies yet but i probably will because i'm stuck in a building with a zombie and surround by 3 more.

I actually started two accounts yesterday. My other one is going strong, 'Jill S Valentine', cop. I started with a pistol, but actually found another with 9 rounds in it, sweet. Found a fireaxe, a cellphone, a flaregun, a spray can and a wine bottle. 8 experience points. Unfortunately, i'm currently stuck standing OUTSIDE a building, with several zombies around. So i don't think she'll last the night. Or at least, the next 6 hours until i can get onto a different computer.

I started yet another account. I went through all of my AP already. I was just going from building to building and searching, but I found NOTHING at all. What the hell? That is just stupid. Now I'm trapped outside yet another building and will probably die before I egt enough AP to escpae.

laugh.gif

When you see your AP getting low, go into a building and barricade the doors. tongue.gif

That's exactly what I was trying to do. The buildings I tried to go in were too heavily barricaded and I couldn't get in without using AP that I couldn't afford to waste. Also, how do you actually barricade yourself in a building? The only options ive ever seen in one are search, leave, close doors or jump out a window.

Close doors is barricading i think.

I seem to be able to jump from inside a building directly to the next square regardless of if the doors in the building are closed, and i can always enter a building even if it's been barricaded. Unless i'm a zombie.

Hmm...Maybe the barricading has nothing to do with not being able to get in. But it says that You can see no way of getting in. And thats usually when it says "heavily barricaded". So I know that just closing a door can't count as barricading. And yeah I always jump from inside a building to another place. It's a good way to save AP.

So far, my new guy, Torn, is still alive. But for some reason, I haven't got anymore AP. And it's been a half an hour. Unless refreshing the page counts as an AP? I noticed it may have done that before.

No refreshing doesn't count as AP, but you can only refresh the page 160 times a day from the same computer. Once you've hit the site 160 times in one day, you have to wait until tomorrow to play again.

So does even just clicking on a new square count as one of the 160 times?

My god, this game has too many lame-ass restrictions.

Yes, it does.

Everytime you do anything on the site, anytime the page changes, that counts as one of the 160 times you can do anything on it for the day.

It counts for all your characters too. Say you have 3 characters and you move each one 50 times, no matter how long you wait, you only have 10 moves left for the day, to split between them.

Yes. Yes it does.

My guy was almost dead. A zombie got me down to 22 HP, and I had 1 AP, so I moved to another building. Hopefully they wont follow me there.

No refreshing doesn't count as AP, but you can only refresh the page 160 times a day from the same computer. Once you've hit the site 160 times in one day, you have to wait until tomorrow to play again.

796309[/snapback]

I refreshed and it used up AP for me crying.gif

?If this game had a better server it might be alot better.

Also with the AP thing it really lacks in what it brings to the table.

At first i really enjoyed the game with the level of detail in it(it wasn;t alot but it did have the meat)But now it's pretty annoying.

Wow. I left my guy all alone for a few hours and he wasn't dead. I locked him inside a building for the night. Hopefully I'll be more into the game tomorrow. Like Neo said, if this game had a better server, it would be much much better. But they are constantly making updates, so it may happen eventually.

Honestly though i don;t think i'll stay with it long enough to benifit.

I made an account called Milk Man Dan and im a private...

Oh god I ran out of action points OUTSIDE! For god sakes...

Don;t worry nemesis in this game it's more likely to survive outside than in.

I woke up and had 23 AP. I used almost all of them already. I'm at a fire station in Judgewood. But I did find a fire axe.

I dies during the night.

I started a new guy.

Chris Redfield2005 and started in judgewood.

So stay at your firestation shake and i will come and help.

Never mind my guy started somewhere totally off base so i gotta start a new one.

Edited by Neo2005