Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

question

uranium101

sauruman, are you the one who created this website? just wondering, since your title- thingie is site webmaster.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• AndyThorley

• Daughter Of The Goddess

• Kaj

sauruman, are you the one who created this website?

Yes your right, I designed/created this site and have been running it now for over three years.

Unexplained Mysteries is a hobby, something I enjoy doing and have always enjoyed doing. It's the ideal way to find out more about both the subject of the unexplained, and the technical side behind the scenes of creating and maintaining a web site.

original.gif

cool. if i didn't want to join the military so much and kick iraqi butt then i'd probably doing the same thing.

Strange....When ever I read Sarumans comments I hear the voice of Saruman in LOTR movies.(not really but anyway) sort of..if you know what I mean.

Am I the only one? blink.gif

Just a question to Uranium...where would you be stationed from if and when you join? My husband is over in Baghdad now and due to be coming home in Sept...will you be taking his place? or will you be closer to his new station in Carson CO?