Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Carp UFO

cryptosporidium137

There was an incident that happened in Carp, Ontario that involved a landing. A woman had looked out the window to see flames that were very big and alot of smoke. She then saw a white light with a blinking light on top. All of a sudden, a disk "as big as a house" landed or crashed. There is proof of this encounter. 1:Neighbor(s) saw it land; 2:There is a video the incident. I saw the video(and you guys should have seen it)and I remember a craft on the ground that was disk shaped and had a blue dome. A light was blinking on top. I have seen the video more than I could count, and it was on 2 shows, Unsolved Mysteries and Unexplained Mysteries, but on Unsolved Mysteries, they showed a picture of an alleged alien along with the tape and a re-enhancement alien.gif . Can someone tell me what the alien meant, and what you think of the encounter original.gifalien.gif

There was an incident that happened in Carp, Ontario that involved a landing. A woman had looked out the window to see flames that were very big and alot of smoke. She then saw a white light with a blinking light on top. All of a sudden, a disk "as big as a house" landed or crashed. There is proof of this encounter. 1:Neighbor(s) saw it land; 2:There is a video the incident. I saw the video(and you guys should have seen it)and I remember a craft on the ground that was disk shaped and had a blue dome. A light was blinking on top. I have seen the video more than I could count, and it was on 2 shows, Unsolved Mysteries and Unexplained Mysteries, but on Unsolved Mysteries, they showed a picture of an alleged alien along with the tape and a re-enhancement alien.gif . Can someone tell me what the alien meant, and what you think of the encounter  original.gif  alien.gif

791669[/snapback]

I've never experienced something like that before.

What do you mean by" what the alien meant?" Like what they wanted?

Who knows.

Does anyone really know why they visit our Earth? wacko.gif

holy crap!!! can i tell you about this one.

when this happened, i lived in a small town called almonte, about 12 miles down the road from carp. now it's all farm land around there and everyone knows everyones business.

i remember first hearing about the ufo landing, in was in high school, and everyone was talking about it, and there was talk a guy named bobby charlebois had filmed it.

now as soon as we heard that, we were all very skeptical, bobby was a ufo nut, and always talking about the stuff, and so for him to have filmed it, well it had to be a hoax.

but like everyone in town, we tuned into unexplained mysteries when they showed the video, and it was taken in west carleton, which is closer to almonte than carp, (google the locations if you want, under almonte, ontario, canada, and then carp, ontario....) and we saw the woman who claimed to have the ufo land in her yard was bobby charlebois aunt, and we knew right away it was a hoax.

but he never admitted to it, right away anyway, but when i came back to the area about 10yrs ago, and was talking to some friends, one of them bobby's first cousin, i was told bobby had come out and admitted it all.

this was a hoax, and not a great one at that, and briefly put our small corner of the earth on the map.

• Like 2

p.s.

from my profile, where i state, "deifenbunker" in the from where category, well the diefenbunker is a giant underground bunker built in, carp, by prime minister diefenbaker in the late 50's, when the cold war was at it's peak.

and there have been other ufo sightings in the area, but that one, was definately a fake.

• Like 1

Wow! I would have never known it was a fake!Trinity, That was not what I really meant. On Unsolved Mysteries, they showed a picture of a grey. I found out yesterday that the grey was near the UFO, but the alien had been faked along with the video. And welcome to UM! original.gif

I remember a website with the video and a option to let you download it, but I can't find it anymore disgust.gif

found a link to the video you referred to, you can download it a bit down the page

Link

*edit- just found out that the video link dosent work there, Click Here for the video, 10th down from the top

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• 6 months later...

I found out that the video is on the Unsolved Mysteries UFOs dvd set. If anyone has it, can you please look for it and find out what the alien in the video(or I think it was part of the video)was (video or re-enactment)? If it was a part of the video, I could see since it was faked, it was probably some dude wearing a mask.

Also, the footage has also been on other TV shows like Sightings and Encounters.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

EDIT:I found the footage with the alien in it from when it aired on Sightings. There is no sound, and right when the alien is shown, the video ends.

carplgss.ram

Edited by cryptosporidium137

I've never experienced something like that before.

What do you mean by" what the alien meant?" Like what they wanted?

Who knows.

Does anyone really know why they visit our Earth? :wacko:

you know I really don't want to know why they visit earth.

There was an incident that happened in Carp, Ontario that involved a landing. A woman had looked out the window to see flames that were very big and alot of smoke. She then saw a white light with a blinking light on top. All of a sudden, a disk "as big as a house" landed or crashed. There is proof of this encounter. 1:Neighbor(s) saw it land; 2:There is a video the incident. I saw the video(and you guys should have seen it)and I remember a craft on the ground that was disk shaped and had a blue dome. A light was blinking on top. I have seen the video more than I could count, and it was on 2 shows, Unsolved Mysteries and Unexplained Mysteries, but on Unsolved Mysteries, they showed a picture of an alleged alien along with the tape and a re-enhancement :alien: . Can someone tell me what the alien meant, and what you think of the encounter :):alien:

who is "guardian"? and who's finger prints are those on that tape? ..... thats what i want to know.

who is "guardian"? and who's finger prints are those on that tape? ..... thats what i want to know.

I think "Gaurdian" was the person who sent the tape to some TV show. I'm not sure who's fingerprint it was. I remember hearing something that said that this guardian dude knew where the thing was going to land, and that there are 2 different tapes.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

• 7 years later...

psychic spy, Robert Charlebois is not related to diana labanek in any way and he never admitted to a hoax. I think if you actually knew his family and actually did some real research you'd learn the truth. If you could really tell us about the case you would know that it's the top number one video proving extraterrestrial life and ufo footage in canada and it's top 10 for the world. It astounds scientists and theorists, the footage you watch is completely real and on top of that if you went door to door in the corkery community people will talk your ear off about things they have seen such as lights, full ufo's, landings, abductions, and aliens (actually referred to as 'The Pig People' hear)

holy crap!!! can i tell you about this one.

when this happened, i lived in a small town called almonte, about 12 miles down the road from carp. now it's all farm land around there and everyone knows everyones business.

i remember first hearing about the ufo landing, in was in high school, and everyone was talking about it, and there was talk a guy named bobby charlebois had filmed it.

now as soon as we heard that, we were all very skeptical, bobby was a ufo nut, and always talking about the stuff, and so for him to have filmed it, well it had to be a hoax.

but like everyone in town, we tuned into unexplained mysteries when they showed the video, and it was taken in west carleton, which is closer to almonte than carp, (google the locations if you want, under almonte, ontario, canada, and then carp, ontario....) and we saw the woman who claimed to have the ufo land in her yard was bobby charlebois aunt, and we knew right away it was a hoax.

but he never admitted to it, right away anyway, but when i came back to the area about 10yrs ago, and was talking to some friends, one of them bobby's first cousin, i was told bobby had come out and admitted it all.

this was a hoax, and not a great one at that, and briefly put our small corner of the earth on the map.

LOL, that is awesome, cheers, thanks for sharing.

2005? Evans. Someone's been having a trawl thru the archives. :unsure2:

I was quite disappointed to be frank, I was expecting to see a fish shaped UFO.

• Like 2

I was going to say "Carp UFO? They so often are, aren't they", then I realised it said Carp, not Cr ..... :blush:

• Like 3

I was going to say "Carp UFO? They so often are, aren't they", then I realised it said Carp, not Cr ..... :blush:

LOL, that gives a whole new meaning to the title where it says :

"it landed"

Its a shame it was a hoax.people on u tube say its real

Its a shame it was a hoax.people on u tube say its real

People say anything they want on Youtube.

• Like 1

If it's on YouTube it must be true.

But only if that Georgio with the stupid hair says it is.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA That's exactly what I was expecting!

• Like 1