Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mercury vortex engine?

Knowledgetruthfreedom

Whats a mercury vortex engine and its usage? Does this have anything to do with UFOs?

Anyone know?

or

Have any suggestions?

-Mateo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanchera1978

• Skuzzlebutt

• Knowledgetruthfreedom

• circuit19

Whats a mercury vortex engine and its usage? Does this have anything to do with UFOs?

Anyone know?

or

Have any suggestions?

-Mateo

791913[/snapback]

It's the Chevy V-6 gasoline engine....Mercury/Ford has stolen!!! HAHAHA Just kidding....nope got me..... wacko.gif

• 2 years later...

It depends on witch description your talking about, so far there are two kinds that I know about. One is using a mercury vortex engine to create flight, that one I know very little about. The second is using a mercury vortex engine to create electrical power. That one I know about. What it is basically a turban generator that is rotated be flowing mercury. When mercury is heated up it will actually surge away from the heat. So when heat is applied to the side or the bottom of the mercury in a specific point the mercury will surge away from the heat and in doing so push the fins of the turban, that then spins the shaft and spins the magnets on the shaft past the wire coils there for creating electrical power.

As for the first kind supposedly if you have a mercury vortex engine over a heated iron element and for big heated iron containers of mercury in your flying machine you can achieve flight. The only thing I can say to that is, well if you handle mercury in the way they tell you to in the ancient text, your going to think your flying all right because your going to be crazy as hell.

Anyone know?

or

Have any suggestions?

-Mateo

Hi

The alleged mercury vortex engine is supposed to be engine of the alleged USAF's TR-3B.

linked-image

This generates a magnetic vortex which effectively neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass. The MFD also makes the craft considerably lighter, which means it can out manoeuvre any other conventional craft.

The first time the Tr-3b was mentioned, can be traced to this book.

Alien Rapture by Edgar Rothschild Fouche and Brad Steiger.

linked-image

A fellow by the name of Viktor Schauberger became rather famous in the world of fringe science with his research and development of vortex machines. There are numerous sites with information regarding the Schauberger turbine and other developments of his. It is also claimed by some (including members of the Nazi party) that Viktor did research into and produced working models of saucer shaped flying vehicles. There is ongoing research into some of the possible configurations he developed.

While mainstream science is quite skeptical of Viktor, many are not. There is a large amount of research into his methods, and there have been many developments using vortex technology for processes such as purification of drinking water, power production, pulverizing of waste materials, and even vacuum cleaners.

Most mainliners will argue the point, but it seems obvious that we don't know a great deal about vortices, what they actually do, what the actual properties are, and so forth. As a simple for instance, a tornado can lift an 80,000 lb tractor trailer with ease, yet the same tractor trailer is relatively unaffected by 100 mph winds, as witnessed by the many truckers who travel the US highways under sometimes horrible conditions. I will certainly be told that there is a difference between 100 mph winds and 300 mph winds, and I will agree with that; however, the fact is that large weights can be lifted by a vortex, and a 300 mph wind does NOT gain energy exponentially, whatever anyone says. I've driven in combined winds of 140 mph in a 60,000 lb rig, with more than half the combined at an angle to heading, and not been adversely affected, so I do have some idea whereof I speak.

It is also a fact that somehow a vortex will separate heat, as witnessed by certain research into Rankin tubes. There is some question as to the exact mechanics of this. A research paper by Columbia indicates that there are areas proximate to a vortex that imply a possible absence of gravity. Videos exist, although I can't give links, somewhere in my library are photographs of this phenomenon. I won't say I can find those to post, since the poor library has lived through several moves and other upheavals, and some stuff is missing.

So I'd say a good place to start is with Schauberger. Just ignore the naysayers, you'll find interesting things if you do the research.

• 3 years later...

They use the term mercury in all documents to refer to m-state elements (ORMEs), which have electrons which behave in a more mercurial fashion, and ORMEs is very much repelled by magnetic fields. You can get some from ZPtech.

Wow, RabidCat, thanks for that vortex info - very interesting - and rapid7, wouldn't it be cool if such an aircraft existed! Do you think that's what all those black triangles are?

• 4 months later...

Anyone know?

or

Have any suggestions?

-Mateo

Check out the basics: something like 186,738.1618 cycles per second in a doughnut makes gravity less cohesive. They were looking at the Indian version (ancient) and the WWII version (nazi, 'bell'), which both sought ferrous solutions, while I hold firm in the belief that a slipstream can't work with less than a ferro-repulsive material like m-state gold, for instance (ORMEs), because of the frictional aspects of dragging versus pushing with a magnetic drive array. The same idea breeds another: tandem use of ferrous and ferro-repulsive. Be Well, don't crash.

A fellow by the name of Viktor Schauberger became rather famous in the world of fringe science with his research and development of vortex machines.

thanks for link

Interesting, very..

maybe it has a connection with gravimotion