Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'I'm So Sorry'

V for Vanity

It does not however go out to a grown man who only now seems to be getting to grips with the effect his choices have had on people.

Actually the grown man has been to grips with how his decisions have impacted others from the very beginning. He has met personally with well over 900 family members who have lost sons and daughters. It just isn't reported because the main stream press wants nothing but to demonize the man.

It is now coming to light (and the light will outshine the darkness very soon), that there were those in the Clinton Administration who knew we were in eminent danger and refused to pass on the information to the proper authorities....Let us not forget that Clinton wanted nothing to do with Osama Ben Laden and refused to take him into custody when Sudan wanted to hand him over to us.

Please can we just put the blame for all of this where it belongs...at the feet of Sadaam Hussein who thwarted the UN at every turn for 12 years while continually shooting at our aircraft in the no-fly-zone...and at the feet of Osama who master minded the whole 9/11 tragedy...and at the feet of the Clinton administration that was way too busy trying to not make waves and to cover up for Wild Bill.

I know Bush isn't very popular with a lot of folks...but he is truly a compassionate man who I truly believe doesn't want any soldiers to die....but he is Commander In Chief and we are at war and we didn't start it....and we can't just play like it will all go away by itself. He's made some tough decisions..unpopular decisions..but decisions that he believes deeply are the right decisions...and he hasn't wavered...contrast that with bombing Aspirin Factories in the Sudan to get Monica and Bill off the front page.

sorry for the rant...I just have such admiration for the guy... original.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Celumnaz

• iaapac

• V for Vanity

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that he doesn't care then? He's not sending them to their deaths he's sending them to fight for America. If they die they die for our country.

793573[/snapback]

from this point on, in my mind you are a stupid as*

do you see any american people over there except the army,,,, do you see the iraqe army over there??? do you see bush over there fighting over there with his corn flake lookin as* :ohim... hes raisin the terror alert so the gas prices should go up -_- this guy doesnt give a flying shi* about you... that interview was a trick of the trade just as some one pointed out... he gives a b.s. speech and the news station gets payed the money w00t.gif you people are not that bright..

guess you all are still trying to milk the horse

Edit:Salladin the next time I have to speak to you about swearing, it will be accompanied by a suspension.

Edited by Kismit

half the soldiers over there dont even like his as* over there... wheres the 88 billion dollars that was supposed to go to cover all the fees?? cant even buy you a bed,and the humdees that were supposed to be helpful,they have steel plate on,that gives you a chance of dying...and my info is very reliable

I really don't get why you keep saying media outlets are left-wing.  huh.gif You obviously don't understand what left-wing means. Left-wing is an economic ideology which revolves around society standing up for the poor, as opposed to the right which is letting the rich walk over the poor.

Maybe it is in your country Talon...but not here. The Left in this country isnothing to do with an Economic Ideology...it is all about power.

I don't have time to explain it to you now...I must go to sleep...but I will come back to this thread at a later date and explain everything I am talking about in great detail. You don't live here...you don't see it day to day...our countries are not the same...the powers that be are not the same and the reasons they do what they do are not the same.

It's all well and good that he's upset for the families (I do appreciate the fact he is comforting the families---especially right before the election when he is so busy campaigning), but why is it we never have a clear answer to WHY we are sending those men and women over there in the first place? Everytime the questions is asked, you get at least 5 VERY different answers. Now is a wishy-washy, not-really-a-decision worth all this loss of life, both for our troops and the people whose land we are invading? I understand the necessity of war in some cases, but I'm just not seeing it here. no.gif

As always my sympathy goes out to the soldiers the civilians the families of those effected by War. It does not however go out to a grown man who only now seems to be getting to grips with the effect his choices have had on people.

793996[/snapback]

Well put, Kismit, and representative of many of our opinions.

"It is now coming to light (and the light will outshine the darkness very soon), that there were those in the Clinton Administration who knew we were in eminent danger and refused to pass on the information to the proper authorities....Let us not forget that Clinton wanted nothing to do with Osama Ben Laden and refused to take him into custody when Sudan wanted to hand him over to us."

Eminent danger from what?

I am astounded how the BU _ _ SH _ _ lovers constantly confuse the WTC attack with something about Iraq! Even the idiot Bush confused that issue during the debates with Kerry, claiming that Iraq had attacked the United States.

Get it straight people! Iraq did not participate in the WTC attack! There never were arms of mass destruction! No connection between Ben Laden and Hussein has ever been proven! But you guys continue to support this war of ignorance and believe that young men die to protect America.

It all sounds good but it just ain't true!!!

Eminent danger from what?

Eminent danger from an Al Queda cell in New York City!

What we know:

* In 1999, the Pentagon established an intelligence unit called Able Danger, assigned to seek out and identify al-Qaeda cells and members for U.S. Special Operations Command. This group reportedly used data mining from open sources.

* Approximately August or September 2000, Able Danger identified an al-Qaeda cell in Brooklyn. An intelligence official and Rep. Curt Weldon claim that the AD unit identified Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, Khalid al-Mihdar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, and included a photo of Atta. (Weldon claims that he has spoken to four persons involved with the program.) At least two of those men were pilots on the hijacked flights.

* Able Danger analysts recommended the information be passed on to the FBI so that the cell could be rounded up. Accounts in Government Security News, the New York Times, and the Associated Press indicate that Pentagon lawyers decided that anyone holding a green card (as it was believed the cell members did) had to be granted essentially the same legal protections as any U.S. citizen. Thus, the information Able Danger had gathered could not be shared with the FBI, the lawyers concluded. This is in keeping with “the wall” philosophy and policy established in 1995 by Assistant Attorney General Jamie Gorelick, in which intelligence and law enforcement were directed to go beyond what the law requires to keep intelligence-gathering and criminal law enforcement separated.

* The prohibition against sharing intelligence on Atta and the others should not have applied since they were in the country on visas. They did not have permanent resident status.

* At least two 9/11 Commission staffers were told of Able Danger’s findings on at least two occasions by members of the military intelligence community.

* Information about Able Danger was not passed on to the commissioners Tom Kean, Lee Hamilton, Tim Roemer, or John Lehman. If the other members of the commission have indicated whether or not they were informed of this information, I have not seen those reports.

* The 9/11 Commission Report, which everyone and their brother praised as a comprehensive and definitive analysis of the flaws in U.S. counterterrorism operations before 9/11, now has at least one giant glaring hole in it. One cannot help but wonder what else got left out, because some staffer or staffers seemed to think it wasn’t important enough. I relish the wording in this comment: “The 9-11 Commission’s job was to find and connect all the intelligence dots that obviously didn't get connected prior to 9-11, and then recommend how we can connect the dots better and faster next time. It wasn’t part of their job to erase the dots they didn’t like, before connecting. Doing that, implies that their conclusions were arrived at well before the investigation was complete.”

Source

There is much talk about one mother and as for me, I will never, like Rush Limbaugh and other media Bush-puppet idiots (including Sean Hannity), judge a grieving mother for what her grief leads her to do.

It might be wise, however, to take a realistic view at the "war" to this point. Here is the casualty list . . . .

Deaths Wounded

Since war began (3/19/03): 1856 1473

Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 1719 1365

Since Capture of Saddam (12/13/03): 1389 1169

Since Handover (6/29/04): 990 840

Since Election (1/31/05): 424 367

American Wounded Official Estimated

Total Wounded: 1387 15000 - 42500

Latest Fatality August 15th, 2005

Others

Other Coalition Troops 194

What about Iraqui civilian casualties? Pentagon sources say, "We don't do body counts," which are other words for "We don't give a damn."

The study by US and Iraqi researchers, led by Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, surveyed 1,000 households in 33 randomly chosen areas in Iraq. It found that the risk of violent death was 58 times higher in the period since the invasion, and that most of the victims were women and children.

"Making conservative assumptions, about 100,000 excess deaths have happened ... Violence accounted for most of the excess deaths, and air strikes from coalition forces accounted for most violent deaths," said Les Roberts of the Baltimore institution. The researchers excluded Fallujah, the most violent area of Iraq, from their results, which would have made the toll higher. But the finding that air strikes caused the highest casualties casts doubt on US claims that air attacks allow pinpoint precision

I want George Bush to say he's sorry to Iraqi mothers who also grieve.

I want George Bush to say he's sorry to Iraqi mothers who also grieve.

795143[/snapback]

Maybe the terrorists should be the ones apologizing? After all, its because of them that we are still there.

Nobody can...nobodys seen this side of the President...I almost had tears in my eyes reading that article myself. It's nice to know we have a President who really cares about the soldiers and their family.

792600[/snapback]

sure he does, he invaded afghanista, iraq, and now looks to use force in iran. he really cares.

There is much talk about one mother and as for me, I will never, like Rush Limbaugh and other media Bush-puppet idiots (including Sean Hannity), judge a grieving mother for what her grief leads her to do.

Exactly what did you hear Rush, or Hannity or anyone else say that makes you think they are judging a grieving mother? Fact is, you didn't hear any of them say anything because you don't listen to them...you are reacting to what others 'said' that they said.

It might be wise, however, to take a realistic view at the "war" to this point.

Compared to:

Iwo Jima: In 36 days of fighting there were 25,851 US casualties

Source

405,399 Americans lost their lives during World War II

54,246 American service men and women lost their lives during the Korean War.

Source

D-Day, Normandy: The breakdown of US casualties was 1465 dead, 3184 wounded, 1928 missing and 26 captured.

Source

joc do you not see the difference between going to war with against very powerful nations and gfoing against a little group? THINK. if you want to blame anyone blame the airport security gasp: gasp: no one ever thought that if they had found the freekin box cutters and stuff they wouldnt have even made it to freekin newyork, more like the the pentagon or prison! Or bush HAVING to go to iraq when iraq posed NO threat to the u.s whatsoever. bush has stocks in oil you think he wants it to go down? please if you think that then you are as stupid as your affectionate president. take a look at reality, bush dosent care for you or me. if he did would we even be in iraq? the majority didnt want to go to iraq. Or what about the voices of the people who live in iraq? why the hell dont they have a say? its there country!! please spare me that sh__ about bush. Whats worse is that bush underminded the U.N for his slefish needs. Hes making the u.s once never ridiculed marines a joke to many countries including its allies. hes making all of us look bad. and since this IS a democracy and we vote for presidents he makes us all loo ba d because we voted for him give your president a break

Edited by Beleiver29

When I read this I want to say to Mr. Bush, “real men (cowboys) don’t cry about other peoples death. Real men go to combat and die like men, so don’t wimp it all out with your tears. You started this $h!t, you keep it going, all because you believe - so suck it up tuff guy, it will all be over soon, just like it says in your Good Book.”

He sends people off to war day after day. He continues to spend billions of dollars on his freedom campaign. He continues to abuse us all by leading us down a road of blind faith. His faith, his dream to please his god so he can sit next to it in the kingdom of heaven.

He is a sick man, a man willing to sacrifice this nation for his god (his faith), just like Abraham was sick to attempt sacrificing Isaac for god. Bush crying and saying he was sorry only says one thing, he cannot hold him self together in a time of stress. Wow – our president is a $%#@in 9#$$% what’s new!

weeeeeeeeeew preach on preacherman!!

796965[/snapback]

I believe from some study that we are in Iraq for two purposes. The first being that we need their natural resources. The second is that it is almost inevitable that we are going to go to war with more middle-eatern countries, and we need Iraq for a staging ground. I do not support this, but I do believe it to be at least part of our being there. Let's face it, Saudis carried out 911. The so-called insurgents in Iraq are Iranians, Syrians, Saudis, etc., etc. We are, in effect, fighting a war that has no end in sight.