Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you met an alien entity more powerful than you

Mr Slayer

I don't worship things now, why would I worship any of these beings. Although I might feel inclined to learn more from this being, but I would never worship it or have sex with it.

But my dog might.

Edited by curiousity

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Solofront

• Starr Destin Mathews

• NJC

omg, I think I am going to like these forums lol. Central Asian Ovcharka is a better gaurd dog though =P I don't have one, probably never will. I want an Akita, half as good as a gaurd dog, twice as good looking =P

And the most dangerous women are the ones with intelligence, if you can't beat em, join em in bed, and then use your baby to wipe em out.

If I met an alien, I would say, "Are you familiar with the one who introduced the RA material?" If they say no, I say, "Are you familiar with those of the Orion Group?" If they say no, I say, "Are you here to help me, or help yourself?"

793948[/snapback]

whats up buddy, another big dog lover, cool, i have worked with a variety of "true guard dogs" check this out:

http://www.moloss.com/001/ptxt/breed.html

my top 3 guards would have to be in order from best too third best would go as follows:

fila, presa canario, bull mastiff, "ok 4 dogs" and the 4th cane corso,

my next dog is gonna be a presa and a fila, both with brindle coats, as so they can blend in with the forests around my cabin thumbsup.gif

Edit- Post Removed. Swearing and attempting to flame other members will not be tolerated. Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

I would invite it in and offer it a beer and have a little chat.

I do think of the Gods as trans-dimensional beings all ready. I guess I would treat him like one of my Gods. Which is invite them in the circle, offer some cake and ale and have a chat.