Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing Something?

cat_dewitt

Are experts overlooking the stone-age language/crop circle link? What do you guys think? If you need more info type stone-age language into your favorite search engine and see what you come up with. In the meantime i will try to get a link created for it here.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cat_dewitt

• antares

• espdracomth

• Daughter Of The Goddess

http://www.mythicalireland.com/astronomy/astroart/

Here is the link to the stone age symbol web site. If it works.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Crop/crop_cir...le_pictures.htm

Here is the link to several pictures of crop circles. The bottom one may represent andromeda as it is a spiral galaxy and has been known to have possible alien intelligence. What do you guys think?

alien.gifalien.gif I believe this planet has been vistied many times from outer space. I am not completely certain what crop circles are. It was a disappointment to find out most were faked. It kind of spoiled it, because now ALL crop circles will be viewed as fakes, in my opinion. alien.gif

I have done more research into this subject since posting and have found out that some of these that haven't been faked, actually have been decoded to provide a clearer message for humankind. Here's one site you can check out to find out more: http://imageevent.com/cropcirclerational/c...pcirclesdecoded.

What do you guys think? Are these things for real or a bunch of hoaxes that people take too seriously?

I believe their real.

They were even present in the middle ages,but people use to attribute them to fairies,demons and the like.

Heres a link to a drawing of a crop circle being made by the devil.

Crop Circle Drawing

Interesting links, espdracomth and cat_dewitt.

I don't know what to think about the explanations given on the web-page dealing with the decoding of the crop circles. What I don't understand is: If crop circles are relly made by some higher inteligence why they want to show us things that we already know well - like snowflakes, water molecules interacting with microwave radiation, etc... Well my chemistry is not very good, but what I see on the images does not look like a water molecule to me.

If somebody wants to give us advanced knowledge why this has to be done by crop circles?

Well antares I believe the images are more inspirational,something to help us get in touch with our creative right brain thinking instead of just plain logical seriousness.Though I also believe that the objects that were chosen although can be viewed mathematically it forces the scientist to look at it differently.

Thats what I believe.

I agree with that last statement, why not take a closer look at the snowflake. How many of you out there who are intellectuals, really take the time to look at the careful geometric configurations of a snowflake and appreciate it for simply being a beautiful creation? Maybe that's what they're trying to get us to see. Although they are probably more intelligent they may be trying to tell us "stop and smell the roses" with their crop circles.

There's also the possiblity that the reason they're using crop circles is because most people can't hear them...or wouldn't want to listen...or would be too scared and ready to kill them since they're "unknown". i mean after all as kids we're taught not to speak to strangers....i think in most people's mind...other intelligent beings who are not human would definitely be considered a "stranger". Many strangers out there who are human kill, steal, and destroy, so automatically we think that aliens or other intelligent beings are here for the same purposes. Wisdom for the masses or thoughtless stereotyping?

cat_dewitt and espdracomth,

I understand your point and I absolutely agree that these crop circles show well known scientific facts in a very different way from our traditional science.

May be you are right that this inteligence wants us to see the Nature in a different angle... But what I am trying to say here is how many of the people on our planet actually use crop circles for inspiration and take them seriously. You may argue that only people ready for the answers can truly see the message behind the drawings and probably you are right, but to me this is still an area of speculation. It is true that a lot of the crop circles appeared close to sacred places but it is also true that some of them are nothing but a hoax. So at this point I am still debating whether or not to take this phenomenon seriously...