Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why isn't the US among the Rogue States?

Mr Slayer

It really surprises me how people talk about Rogue States and immediately have North Korea, Iran or Pakistan in their minds.

Fanatic, unstable, evil countries with screaming fanatics running on the streets (minus Korea, they have communists there instead) threatening us, the rest, the Good ones, with their nuclear warheads, eh?

Yeah, well, in that case you miss the big picture. You accept and grasp the paradigm that operates the main opinion today.

It should be enough by mentioning that USA participates/ creates in all of the larger conflicts since the 1950s. And why is that? Not even the Britons are that bloodthirsty.

(The US is not on the Rogue States- list.)

I cannot see that USA is less stable but foremost FANATIC than, for example, Iran. But only in a different way, if we now have to talk like this.

No, you don't see Americans running and screaming on the streets like perhaps the Iranians do. Americans express their fanatic patriotism by re-baptising French Fries into Freedom Fries.

That's sad.

Edit: Please do not use that term I removed again. It will not be tolerated.

Edited by Subtemperate

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• __Kratos__

• Slater

• StalingradK

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

"What dear?" She asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

It really surprises me how people talk about Rogue States and immediately have North Korea, Iran or Pakistan in their minds.

Fanatic, unstable, evil countries with screaming fanatics running on the streets (minus Korea, they have communists there instead) threatening us, the rest, the Good ones, with their nuclear warheads, eh?

Yeah, well, in that case you miss the big picture. You accept and grasp the paradigm that operates the main opinion today.

It should be enough by mentioning that USA participates/ creates in all of the larger conflicts since the 1950s. And why is that? Not even the Britons are that bloodthirsty.

I cannot see that USA is less stable but foremost FANATIC than, for example, Iran. But only in a different way, if we now have to talk like this.

No, you don't see Americans running and screaming on the streets like perhaps the Iranians do. Americans express their fanatic patriotism by re-baptising French Fries into Freedom Fries.

That's sad.

797871[/snapback]

i'd like to respond to your point, but first, FIND ANOTHER AVATAR!!!!!!!

i was here first tongue.gif

Edited by Subtemperate

That's because we write the list.user posted image

Freedom Fries lol .... where in America has that caught on lol, Fries will always be good old Golden French Fries w00t, and French Toast.... Rofl FREEDOM TOAST LOL

And we did we ever even think of removing the reamins of World War II US Veterans from France? What the hell is wrong with this country blink.gif

No, the US is not on the Rogue States list. Of course, neither is the UK, France, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Venezuela, Costa Rica, and any number of other countries.

As near as I can tell, US Navy Seals haven't blown up any Swedish trains as of yet tongue.gif

As near as I can tell, US Navy Seals haven't blown up any Swedish trains as of yet tongue.gif

The key word being...yet!

Does Sweden even have trains? huh.gif

last i checked, it was the europeans who started the two bloodiest wars ever

798532[/snapback]

Don't say Europeans, Austria and Germany (Officially) started the two World Wars. Anyways, the only reason people feel the USA is being a "bully" or "rogue" is because we are like, the only country that forces other countries to do what we say to insure peace, but that isn't working out to well in some cases.

That's because we write the list.user posted image

798172[/snapback]

Redneck is right every nation will have there own list, the americans have the media to prove any list they want hell canada has become a nation where we wonder whats next and wonder when we will be on that list rofl.gif Of course if the americans put us on that list hmm.gif

Oh come on, we'd never put you guys on the list... You're like kitty cats... and too cool to be terrorists rofl.gif

US foreign policy on the struggling German economy give birth to Nazism. Just like the Baith party supported by US (Iraq and saddam) just like the support Osama bin laden got for the US. Just like the support Iran got against Iraq.

The US has got a lot of people after them now no logic in creating enemies out of self interest. The US messed over allot of countries and they haven't forgotten that. that’s way they are rogue states (only rogue for the US)

ph34r.gif

removed swearing

Edited by Kismit

US foreign policy on the struggling German economy give birth to Nazism.

huh.gif

I really hate to quibble over such small details here but........

unsure.gif shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Hitler gave birth to Nazism... ph34r.gif

US foreign policy on the struggling German economy give birth to Nazism. Just like the Baith party supported by US (Iraq and saddam) just like the support Osama bin laden got for the US. Just like the support Iran got against Iraq.

yay i love revisionism that puts the blame solely on the US,

I BLAME THE US FOR NOT EXISTING TO STOP THE ROMANS FROM EVICTING THE JEWS THUS LEADING TO THE CURRENT MIDDLE EAST PROBLEMS!!!!1111

I blame the people of the US for killing Jesus.

Rogue states are countries that are or could be hostile to the USA. Offcourse the US aint gonna be on it, they made the list.

The current list of "Rogue states"

by the Bush administration:

North Korea

Iraq

Iran

Syria

Sudan

Libya

Rogue states are countries that are or could be hostile to the USA. Offcourse the US aint gonna be on it, they made the list.

The current list of "Rogue states"

by the Bush administration:

North Korea

Iraq

Iran

Syria

Sudan

Libya

798957[/snapback]

Yes, I partly agree, especially since the list IS made by the US. But still...

What has the US really done with hard facts to even be called a Rogue state? blink.gif

You and everybody else seems to be hung up on a few things instead of the whole... OPEN YOUR BLOODY EYES! thumbsup.gif

Supporting terrorist goverments, overtrhowing democratics goverm,ents, creating fear situation çs in countries around the world to get economical or political gains, arming terrorist ot genocidal goverments, etc etc etc.

Dont get me wrong. If i would be in the head of the most "powerfull" countrie in the planet, i would do the same to keep the supremacy of my country. What i would do was to keep the hipocratic mask of the "white knight defender of liberty".

If the US is everything evil as you say....why didn't we just nuke Iraq? Why don't we nuke Iran? Why not just nuke the entire bloody world and call it done! We give more humanitarian aid than any other country in the world...especially to Africa...do we get any thanks ...no...all we get is America is the Great Satan crap from looneys all over the world! wacko.gif

Perhaps I am blinded by the US goverment issued rose-colored glasses, but really, a lot of you folks have a seriously skewed image of the US. I fully, FULLY realize our government has made (and is currently making) some grave errors, both foreign and domestic. However, it's quite another thing to label it as a rogue nation and it's citizens "fanatics". There isn't a single 'American' veiwpoint, so don't make assumptions we are all straining our bonds to leap the oceans and take over other countries. In fact, I myself disagree with many of the viewpoints held by quite a few Americans on this forum. You'll notice we aren't hive-minded.

Just for the record, I don't know of a SINGLE person who took that whole 'freedom fries' crap seriously. rolleyes.gif

Hey Jennrose, I'm originally from Pulaski TN. Ever heard of that particular town?

800145[/snapback]

angry.gif DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A CHATROOM?

I agree with Joc on this one. thumbsup.gif Just completely insane.