Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why isn't the US among the Rogue States?

Mr Slayer

Yeah Celumnaz...what gives you the right to critisize us? We have valid points about our own country in an attempt to make it better and fair. We are tired of seeing our Military controlled by Insurance and Energy cartels...the CIA doing the bidding of the Mafia and the assassination of world political leaders and the jailing of civil rights activists. You know why you have it good in this country Celumnaz? Because good people fight the powers that be to make it that way. God help us the day we all stop to care about one another. Its not your beloved right-wing that makes this country great. They are the trouble makers...and they are the ones who killed Kennedy.

807479[/snapback]

Damn! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Slayer

• __Kratos__

• Slater

• StalingradK

Why are we not among the rogue states? huh.gif  because we are not a corrupt or wicked nation. We do more service and charity work for the world than anything else,we have saved the world's ass 3 times so far (WW1,WW2,Cold War) and continue to do so to this day. thumbsup.gif

801622[/snapback]

What do you mean saved the world 3 times? I believe it was an allied victory that won world war II, cant say nething about world war I, and the cold war? The states played the same game the Soviets did, USA didnt save anything they just gained something out of the Cold war. you know Russians arent horrable soviet cold blooded killers.

im still amused at padawan's comments regarding america single handedly winning WW1 and WW2

when did they eneter both wars?

and for anyione whos in doubt , russian's fight against the germans was far moredamaging to the german war effort than the americans, look and see the proportion of the german amry sent to fight the allies and spent fighting the russians?

803640[/snapback]

I so agree with you. Apperantly the states won both wars according to american history:P

What i find really annoying is that we have to learn American history in all 3 countries that i've lived in but it seems as though americans dont even get a little bit of Russian history. sad really no.gif