Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

kidder becomes u.s. citizen, anti-bush

jeceris

to all those americans on this forum, even the ones i never agree with, and you know who you are, as a canadian i apologize for this one.

we should have locked her up long ago, or you should have kicked her out long ago.

as you know, i'm no fan of bush, but this just ain't right.

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/National/200...179212-sun.html

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr_Strangelove

• Babs

• PadawanOsswe

• saladins follower

Screw her, i hate bush just as mutch as the next bush hater. But to get citizen ship just so you can hate him is wrong. I say Canada dissown her.

~Thanato

I hate Bush too, but I wouldn't become a citizen just to insult the man hell I would just insult Bush then move back to my country and come back and insult him again. I know that every I think 3rd president has been assassinated and Bush is on the 3 mark. Which means we won't have to deal with his stupid ass for long. though as an american I will respect Bush after he is assassinated.

assassinated? For what?

you dont get anything from his assessination...in the worst case, you can make him a martyr...

I will respect Bush after he is assassinated.

tree hugging hypocrisy!

800554[/snapback]

*glares* Do not use tree hugging like that again.

*Sigh* Republicans, now I think they have no Idea what the Democratic party is about, and that is the green party :/ by the way not Demo

As a Bush-hater, I don't get Kidder's logic at all. Why any progressive foreigner would come to live in a reactionary country like the U.S. is beyond me.

That woman is dingy; she has always been weird, not to mention her alcoholism. I would be embarrassed too, jerceris, but I thought you already were. tongue.gif

I think Margot Kidder is potentially dangerous. ph34r.gifph34r.gif I have always thought that.

Edited by Babs

Naw, it's just a clever ploy. It's Hillary and Margot in '08. They take the election in a landslide on the "Bring back New Coke" slogan tongue.gif

Its just too beautiful! Now we have an honestly certifiable nut to bash on Bush. Think of the huge talking points this is going to give guys like Rush Limbaugh!

Its just too beautiful! Now we have an honestly certifiable nut to bash on Bush. Think of the huge talking points this is going to give guys like Rush Limbaugh!

801540[/snapback]

Imagine Rush Limbaugh interviewing Margot Kidder??? The only question would be which is the bigger fruitcake.

801540[/snapback]

Imagine Rush Limbaugh interviewing Margot Kidder??? The only question would be which is the bigger fruitcake.

801555[/snapback]

Its wonderful! Doesn't she understand that she can't vote against Bush. She can come her and scream and shout and pull her hair out but she can't vote against Bush!

801540[/snapback]

801555[/snapback]

Its wonderful! Doesn't she understand that she can't vote against Bush. She can come her and scream and shout and pull her hair out but she can't vote against Bush!

801557[/snapback]

Maybe she's really mad at Jeb.

Margot Kidder and Jeb Bush! Sounds like a professional wrestling card! Its all just to beautiful. Somehow I don't think she is going to lend any credibility to any cause she sides with.

*Scratches head*

What a weirdo...

I hate Bush too, but I wouldn't become a citizen just to insult the man hell I would just insult Bush then move back to my country and come back and insult him again. I know that every I think 3rd president has been assassinated and Bush is on the 3 mark. Which means we won't have to deal with his stupid ass for long. though as an american I will respect Bush after he is assassinated.

800216[/snapback]

Pal, you have all the right to hate anybody ya want. but when you start to talk about assasination,thats just bieng radical and childish. oh and its also illegal too!

*Scratches head*

What a weirdo...

801574[/snapback]

Hey, just cuz' I have see a bit of humor in all this! It used to seem like the lunatic fringe were the exclusive province of the Right. You had all those wonderful militia types in Montana and Michigan, the paranoid commie-haters, all sorts of fun types suitable for the tabloids. Now the Left is getting its own brand of lunacy marching over the border to add to the sideshow we call politics!

Its just too beautiful!

wow, she becomes a citizen just to bash W? huh.gif

WTF?

"lack of reason this one has"-Yoda

wow, she becomes a citizen just to bash W? huh.gif

WTF? 

"lack of reason this one has"-Yoda

801598[/snapback]

I have a friend of mine who hosts a radio talkshow. I'm forwarding all of this to him. He says this is like manna from heaven for him. When we all thought it was getting a little too stale and boring...

God, I love politics!

Accually I think she did a rather intresting thing.

heavy patriotic people sit around yelling at any one from other countries that they have no right to bash our president or government in general. (meanwhile, turning around and bashing said other countries' leaders and such)

So what does she do? Become a citizen so she can bash Bush and such.

She found a rather unique way to get around all those people who like to scream at other countries picking on US wink2.gif

I think Margot Kidder is potentially dangerous.  I have always thought this about her

why is she a terrorist to?

I think Margot Kidder is potentially dangerous.   I have always thought this about her

why is she a terrorist to?

802009[/snapback]

I don't think I would go so far as to call her 'dangerous'. She is admittedly a bit unstable but I don't think she is crossing the border to hurt people. What she is doing is going to be largely symbolic. The problem is that the symbolism will be as effective for the Right as for the Left. Some people believe the Left wing anti-bush people are crazy; now they have some concrete proof they can point too!

I always just remind myself that politics in the United States is just like a huge circus sideshow. Everybody gets to watch as all the freaks and crazies get rolled out...