Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

kidder becomes u.s. citizen, anti-bush

jeceris

That is so pointless of her. Many foreigners are already bashing Bush without being citizens, and he can't be President for another term, so there's really no point in doing this. It's amazing how she quickly became a US citizen even though there are thousands of people still waiting to become citizens long before she ever thought of it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr_Strangelove

• Babs

• SilverCougar

• iaapac

That is so pointless of her. Many foreigners are already bashing Bush without being citizens, and he can't be President for another term, so there's really no point in doing this. It's amazing how she quickly became a US citizen even though there are thousands of people still waiting to become citizens long before she ever thought of it.

802079[/snapback]

Guess what Riotboy, she is just providing the Rightwing media with a bonanza! This will work so heavily for the Rightwing pundits that the Left should be screaming for her to be deported! They have a lot of elections coming up in 2006 and as long as Margot is here they will exploit this like nobody can imagine.

I'm one of those people who is convinced that Michael Moore did more harm than good to Democratic chances in 2004. To me, Margot is just one more factor in crushing the Democrats again in 2008.

Its just too beautiful! Now we have an honestly certifiable nut to bash on Bush. Think of the huge talking points this is going to give guys like Rush Limbaugh!

801540[/snapback]

laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

Margot Kidder and Jeb Bush! Sounds like a professional wrestling card! Its all just to beautiful. Somehow I don't think she is going to lend any credibility to any cause she sides with.

801573[/snapback]

Margot and Jeb Bush. w00t.giflaugh.gif

I think Margot Kidder is potentially dangerous.   I have always thought this about her

why is she a terrorist to?

802009[/snapback]

I don't think I would go so far as to call her 'dangerous'. She is admittedly a bit unstable but I don't think she is crossing the border to hurt people. What she is doing is going to be largely symbolic. The problem is that the symbolism will be as effective for the Right as for the Left. Some people believe the Left wing anti-bush people are crazy; now they have some concrete proof they can point too!

I always just remind myself that politics in the United States is just like a huge circus sideshow. Everybody gets to watch as all the freaks and crazies get rolled out...

802069[/snapback]

laugh.gif You are hilarious. I agree, wholeheartedly. There is a lot of material here your radio buddy could use. laugh.gif I really do think this about Margot Kidder. I think she is a danger to herself and now she is going to 'act out'. May god help us all, she is taking (it) to the road! w00t.gif

I always liked Margot Kidder, but she's crazy wacko.gif as a loon.

Edited by Babs

I can see Margot in the picket line or protesting, being the one carried off to jail. w00t.gif Hey, that's the nicest thing I can think of her doing: I wonder what hair-brained stunt she will pull?

Let her come on all is is going to accomplish is to embarrass herself and nullify my vote, or is it that I will nullify hers. I will file her away with Michael Moore, Kim Bassinger, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and the rest of the folks whose sole purpose in life I think is to embarrass the Democrats. So I say again send her on and send lots more like her. I believe that for every person like her about 10 others who were previously undecided to slide on over to the republicans.

Welcome Margot don't forget your Prozac!!!!

Edited by twpdyp

Let her come on all is is going to accomplish is to embarrass herself and nullify my vote, or is it that I will nullify hers. I will file her away with Michael Moore, Kim Bassinger, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and the rest of the folks whose sole purpose in life I think is to embarrass the Democrats. So I say again send her on and send lots more like her. I believe that for every person like her about 10 others who were previously undecided to slide on over to the republicans.

Welcome Margot don't forget your Prozac!!!!

805234[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly. thumbsup.gif

I hate Bush too, but I wouldn't become a citizen just to insult the man hell I would just insult Bush then move back to my country and come back and insult him again. I know that every I think 3rd president has been assassinated and Bush is on the 3 mark. Which means we won't have to deal with his stupid ass for long. though as an american I will respect Bush after he is assassinated.

800216[/snapback]

Not a history major are we?

Why don't you guys ship Arc'teryx south of the border? tongue.gif

Instead of Kidder.......

Uh.. boy.. rolleyes.gif

What a fruit cake... blink.gif

I am actually speechless... hmm.gifph34r.gif