Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i LiKeD....

Abducted

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Althalus

• Abducted

• Saru

Abducted, what topic setup are you referring to ?

I've only made a couple of changes on the forum, and as far as I am aware, the way in which topics are displayed has not been changed.

hey i liked the old topic setup better...grrrr

Firstly, Abducted, what's the point of starting something like this? You may as well start a thread called "The blue of the background should be half a tone lighter...grrrr", or "I don't like the font in the Smilies box...grrrr" I mean what is the point? What kind of response are you hoping for?

Secondly, I think it's appalling to use this forum like this. Go and have a look at all the other threads. Some worthy, some not so worthy, but the vast majority of them at least capable of generating discussion - not some vulgar, nitpicking of a highly subjective nature. Again, go and start a thread called "I hate the colour of my neighbours curtains" or something.

Thirdly, if the topic setup bothers you that much, why not just go somewhere else? I for one was pretty annoyed to see this ungrateful, thoughtless nonsense stuck in the middle of today's topics.

Did you think the new design just generated itself? I mean SaRuMaN has spent a lot of time and effort on the new look forum, and this kind of thing is mean spirited, rude, petty and downright stupid. And as SaRuMaN says, it hasn't actually changed at all.

This is from the rest of us SaRuMaN... thumbsup.gif

we do not hate you abducted, we just want to know what you mean by 'old topic setup'?

hey i liked the old topic setup better...grrrr

This is from the rest of us SaRuMaN... thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I second that, for sure!

Abducted? As a suggestion? Instead of starting a thread with your

"complaints" how about if you emailed SaRuMaN, directly?

Just some wisdom, food for thought wink2.gif

Aslan, you're my new hero now. That was brilliant. To the point, in your face and sarcastic. original.gif

Nancy is also right. If someone has a specific issue so trivial such as this, emailing SaRumaN is the way to go, and not wasting everyone elses time by starting a thread

Aslan, you're my new hero now. That was brilliant. To the point, in your face and sarcastic.  original.gif

Nancy is also right. If someone has a specific issue so trivial such as this, emailing SaRumaN is the way to go, and not wasting everyone elses time by starting a thread

Homer..... I have to say Aslan is my new hero too.

I still feel we should have ID's to get in here sometimes.. whistling2.gif

OR? Individual "codes" that will be "ours" when we knock on the website

front door....

Meow????? oooops.. sorry! devil.gif

grin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ Homer. Nancy and Aslan....

Nancy Posted on Jul 26 2003, 01:35 AM

Meow?????

w00t.gifwhistling2.gifgrin2.gif nah just honest devil.gif