Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 More New Smilies Added

Saru

Just added a few more new smilies for you to add to your posts, you will need to click 'show all' when posting to bring up the bottom five below, but the rest are in the 'clickable smilies' box.

wink2.gifdisgust.gifdontgetit.gifwhistling2.gifthumbsup.gif

gunsmilie.gifthumbdown.gifthumbup.gifclap.gifnotworthy.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• neen

• snuffypuffer

• Tillghast

thumbup.gifclap.gifclap.gif Also I think most people will be doing this soon to you Saruman. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif For all the hard work you've done

Everytime I've gotten on this site in the past few days there is something new. I love all of the changes you have made SaRuMaN! This is really a great place to post! grin2.gifnotworthy.gif

thumbsup.gifwhistling2.gif u spoil us and I like the new Pic..... ohhhhhh w00t.gif

I dunno, this smiley gunsmilie.gif , he don't seem friendly. Kinda disturbing, really.

thumbsup.gif I luv them, but lets not forget about all the others

huh.gifohmy.gifwink2.giftongue.gifmellow.gifhuh.gifcool.gifmad.gifscreama.gifpo.gifeyecrazy.gifeek7.gifninja.gifscared.gifdisgusted.gifgrin.giflaugh.gificon_mrgreen.gif

huh.gif I can get to the ones on the posting page but when I click on the show all button it just comes up blank sad.gif Is anyone else having problems or is it just me?? crying.gif

Neen,

It sounds like your browser might not support javascript, or javascript has been disabled somewhere.

Fortunately there's another way to add the smilies from the 'show all' box, although it involves adding them manually. All you have to do is add the smilie code in your post where you want a smilie to appear.

For the five new smilies in the show all box, the codes are :

:gun:

gunsmilie.gif

:td: 

thumbdown.gif

:tsu:

thumbup.gif

:clap: 

clap.gif

:nw: 

notworthy.gif

Either that, or you can right click on a smilie from this post, get the URL to it and post it as an image using tags.

original.gif

aw it's a West Virginia militant look ---> gunsmilie.gif hail to the king! notworthy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...