Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Click here to see a graph of 'Bushonomics'

dmgspycat

Wow...I had no idea it was this bad. Putting something in writing really highlights the message. This is obviously a result of "fuzzy-math". Will Bush take credit for mishandling billions and paying off corporate freinds or will he just continue to blame Clinton? I think I already know the answer...anyway check out the graph below.

post-15047-1124654716_thumb.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dmgspycat

• bathory

• Celumnaz

• Conspiracy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

by the looks of that the bush's are the worst presidents ever wink2.gif

and how many wars did Clinton fight? Not to mention the funding for the homeland security to better our systems after 9/11. Granted their not perfect but they are much better then before.

Oooh, I see this graph has struck a nerve with our freind Kratos. Yes Kratos...I did stand in Clintons corner for 8 years and he did marvelous with our economy and that should serve as a lesson to all of us that our economy does not have to be like this...it can be better. Whether you liked him or not, America was a better place to live then and crime was down and jobs were up. How can you argue with that.

Your argument that we are safer now under Bush has recieved harsh critisism from many analysts. The collateral damage is coming back to haunt us.

Bush has also managed to divide the nation over his war. Clinton brought the nation closer and worked closely with the black caucus helping mend hatreds...something Bush seems to be good at creating.

...and if serving your country means so much to you Kratos then why didn't you vote for Kerry? Don't answer...it's rhetorical.

What he said ^ Clinton ruled, rawr

wasnt clinton kicked out of office just for having to much fun with the secretary or something? ionno thats what i heared lol, but if he was then how come bush hasnt been knocked out yet after what hes been doing? :/

Graph doesn't tell me a thing. Just one small, possibly... err... no, Probably misreported chart. (see: pictures, what do leftists understand? And: what can we leave out to make our point but still have something left to say it's based on fact?)

wasnt clinton kicked out of office just for having to much fun with the secretary or something?

So? His personal life doesn't effect his ability run a country.

Graph doesn't tell me a thing. Just one small, possibly... err... no, Probably misreported chart.  (see: pictures, what do leftists understand?  And: what can we leave out to make our point but still have something left to say it's based on fact?)

803962[/snapback]

Ooh, I see denial looming large :o

No doubt Kabutarian...Celumnaz must not have read that this is from the Congressional Budget Office.GOV...and everyone know congress is run by the republicans. Heh. It is an abysmal record and I would probably want to deny it too but hey what else could we expect from a "C" President?

side note- As blue blooded and rich as he is he still only got a C? I wonder how much was paid to get it that high?

john kerry was a C grade student

I'm a C grade student

would i be mistaken in assuming that I could apply your lovely attack on the president to me simply because i don't study nor try?

Criticising bush on his grades is childish and close to idiotic.

wasnt clinton kicked out of office just for having to much fun with the secretary or something?

no, he did however blatantly lie to the american public "i did not have sexual relations"

though personally he shouldn't even been put in that position, he still should have fessed up

What is totally incomprehensible is how people continue to support this failure...the graph speaks for itself. Nothing more needs to be said Bathory. Dont turn this around on me...no one is critisizing you for being a C student. But we expect our President to be a cut above the rest of the pack.

I remember my history of WW2 and how the Germans supported Hitler even to the end until Berlin was bombed. It could have ended sooner but Hitler would rather have killed every last man woman and child in Germany out of spite.

As Bushs failure as President grows ever larger...shadowing any Clinton scandal to date, I ask...what is wrong with you? How can you not see that he is himself a threat to national security?

question, does the graph take into acount the differentdollar values over the years? does it take into account what the money is being spent on? does it take into account the huge cuts in military funding and other programs Clinton made to deliver that surplus?

Its a graph that shows Bush is spending a great deal

john kerry was a C grade student

I'm a C grade student

would i be mistaken in assuming that I could apply your lovely attack on the president to me simply because i don't study nor try?

Criticising bush on his grades is childish and close to idiotic.

I'm a C student too.

But if i was going to run a country i would like to think i am fit physically and mentally. You have to excel at several subjects to be fit to run a country.

Sure, there are alot of rich business people who were dropouts and are very smart at business but i wouldn't want them running a country because, as i said, you need to be smart at everything

$45 million a day in Iraq. All this new funding into homland security - Well, I'm going to offer a rock to the Prime Minister of Australia saying that it keeps away terrorists. No one has attacked Australia soil so it must be working.

So? His personal life doesn't effect his ability run a country.

804197[/snapback]

so your saying that a drug addict can run a pharmacy, right?

or how about a thief managing a bank.......

of course your personal life effects your business life.

my examples are different, yes.... but I hope you get the point.

Clinton made the economy better by sacrificing 1/3 of our military, 1/2 of our space funds, and about a quarter of our R&D in medical research.

but other then that, he was a great President. except for that impeachment thing.

Bush aint the best, but he has had a lot on his plate during his presidential career so far. Just be happy he is not letting such "problems" in the world slip on by un-noticed.

question, does the graph take into acount the differentdollar values over the years? does it take into account what the money is being spent on? does it take into account the huge cuts in military funding and other programs Clinton made to deliver that surplus?

804851[/snapback]

Republicans typically spend more than Democrats even though it seems like it should be the other way around. Bush spending all this money is not a good thing. The money has to come from somewhere...

so your saying that a drug addict can run a pharmacy, right?

or how about a thief managing a bank.......

of course your personal life effects your business life.

my examples are different, yes.... but I hope you get the point.

No I don't get the point because those examples both have nothing to do with the issue.

Head of state is involves managing the economy, directing policy, and managing your country on the world scene, cheating on your spouse does not effect this.

The only way your two example could relate to Clinton is if he was a megaolmanic or something similar which would actually affect his ability in a negative way. Last time I checked he was not a theif or a drug addict, so your examples are completely bias and exegerated. Your examples should be be, should someone who cheats on their spouse be allowed to run a bank or a pharmacy. And I can't speak for yourself, but I would yes because as much as it effects their moral standing, I don't see how that effects their ability.

Edited by Talon

804851[/snapback]

You dont see Clinton running around the world blaming GHW Bush for all his problems as President. He went from rockbottom all the way to the top. Give him some credit...you keep critisizing Clinton...why? He never affected your life or killed any of your family members in a made up war like Iraq. WHen we did have a war in the Balkans we did it with finesse and everyone went home in the end. Thats how it goes when you develop an exit strategy. Dude just accept that this guy is a failure and everything is crumbling down around him.

I see you smug comment on how Clinton got in trouble for lying about the affair. You must revel in that kind of silly drama. You know I think it is far worse and damnable to have given up a CIA officers cover. Blown for political reasons. Gee bathory...what do you think the right wing would have done to Clinton over something like that? Yet Bush is not impeached.

He never affected your life or killed any of your family members in a made up war like Iraq. WHen we did have a war in the Balkans we did it with finesse and everyone went home in the end. Thats how it goes when you develop an exit strategy. Dude just accept that this guy is a failure and everything is crumbling down around him.

oh you mean the indiscriminate bombing of serbian targets, the slaugher of serbian civilians, and the fact that peace keepers are still in the country? what about somalia? they killed at least 1000 people in that little incident....what about the bombing of the pharmaceuticals factory? take that asperin!

see how easy it is to point out the negatives? i agree with kosovo, in reading what happened with the pharmaceuticals plant, i agree with that too, somalia i don't know too much about, but odds are they were there for the right reasons, i accept that war is messy.

However it is FACT that Clinton albeit raped the US national defence to save pennies.

I see you smug comment on how Clinton got in trouble for lying about the affair.

i see you didn't even read my comments where i said he shouldn't have even been in trouble for the affair in the first place. Lying under oath however isn't something a president should be doing, which in the case of clinton (and unlike Bush), is a fact.

I think i've said numerous times on the forum that Clinton imo did everything with the best intentions, why can't you accept that he has made mistakes?

Yeah but thats the problem...with a republican congress Bush will never see a court room where he will be embarrased daily in front of the public like Clinton was. You got me on a technicality. But you and I know the real story.

I cant really argue over the Kosovo War all war has negatives but we must understand what the difference is between the war in Kosovo and the war in Iraq. Which President was most candid? Also Kosovo cost less because it was a coalition. It was for peace in Europe and I agree with that too. I am just mad at Bush because he made up reasons to go to war with Iraq. Saddams been caught but still no Osama? Clinton missed to but Clinton never turned the country upside down to go after him either. I cant stand how bad our economy is and everything is costing more. Homeland security is a total waste of taxpayer money etc etc. So how do you deal with it Bathory? WHat kind of drugs get you through? Just kidding.

Amazing... dmgspycat!!! ... I have just realized ... when reading your posts.. it's like reading my own... only flipped!!!

However much (which is a lot btw tongue.gif )... I disagree with your views... it is good to see someone as passionate about their views and beliefs as I am! thumbsup.gif

Now ... back to business!! ph34r.gif muwahahahahahah! cool.gif

lol Nxt2Hvn! Sooner or later we might agrea on something.

Yeah but thats the problem...with a republican congress Bush will never see a court room where he will be embarrased daily in front of the public like Clinton was. You got me on a technicality. But you and I know the real story.

Bush won't see a courtroom because there is ZERO evidence of him lying, John Kerry, John Edwards, Hilary Clinton, they all voted FOR the war, John Kerry and John Edwards were both on the Intelligence committee, and they still voted for the war?

John Kerry has stated that knowing what he does now, he still would have voted the same way.

There are numerous documented speeches by Clinton pointing at the Iraqi WMD stockpiles

The UN also believed Saddam had them

but of course, i guess even though allot of the stuff predates GW Bush's involvement, he still must have made it all up.

Bush will never see a courtroom because most of the democrats voted for the war too lol, so yup thats the real story i know:)

I cant really argue over the Kosovo War all war has negatives but we must understand what the difference is between the war in Kosovo and the war in Iraq.

what difference? both wars were started with unilateral action by the US, Europe was all too happy to sit and watch the slaughter of the albanians (i think that was the group Milosovic was targetting), Clinton forced them into action. Kosovo cost less because they didn't even do a good freakin job, that place is still a mess today isn't it? there are still peacekeepers out there and ethnic violence?

It was for peace in Europe and I agree with that too.

peace in europe? why do you support the removal of one tyrant and not another? if Milosovic had finished his genocide there would have been peace too, and it would have cost nothing (since cost is such a big thing to you)

I cant stand how bad our economy is and everything is costing more.

if you think its solely because of Bush's fiscal policy then you really need to brush up on some basic economics.

So how do you deal with it Bathory? WHat kind of drugs get you through? Just kidding.

i like to swallow that bitter pill called reality

You dont see Clinton running around the world blaming GHW Bush for all his problems as President.

Yes he has. So has his wife. And so have his hired goons and sycophants.

He went from rockbottom all the way to the top.

Anyone can do that with cooked books. http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/08/09/column.novak/

Through all of President Clinton's last two years in office, the announced level of before-tax profits was at least 10 percent too high -- a discrepancy rising close to 30 percent during the last presidential campaign. Most startling, the Commerce Department in 2000 showed the economy on an upswing through most of the election year while in fact it was declining.

Give him some credit...you keep critisizing Clinton...why?

Because that's about all he deserves? Personally I'd rather have him tried as a traitor for the dealings with the Chicoms.

He never affected your life or killed any of your family members in a made up war like Iraq.

He was All about Wag the Dog. Bombing an asprin factory.... http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardt...countupdate.htm

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clintonfriends.htm

WHen we did have a war in the Balkans we did it with finesse and everyone went home in the end. Thats how it goes when you develop an exit strategy.

Like Somalia?

Exit strategy? Bush has stated it. Several times.

What the politicos that hate Bush are saying is they want to say:

"Hey, terrorists! We'll be gone on May 13th, 2007. So just hang on till that date then the country is yours!"

Dude just accept that this guy is a failure and everything is crumbling down around him.

You mean Clinton and his "legacy"? I agree. It's crumbling around him and he was a big time failure.

I see you smug comment on how Clinton got in trouble for lying about the affair. You must revel in that kind of silly drama.

I know to some people lying is no big thing... problem with society. The ones that don't want liars around like that are = drama!? The dumb guy didn't have to lie. So he screwed around... not like JFK, or Ben Franklin, or so many others were celibate.

You know I think it is far worse and damnable to have given up a CIA officers cover. Blown for political reasons.

huh? Nobody blew that ladys cover. That's a lie. Yes, it's a lie. Yes it is.

You know I think it is far worse and damnable to have given up a CIA officers cover. Blown for political reasons.

i was under the impression that noone blew her cover and that it was pretty much common knowledge in washington?

incidentally, it also demonstrated that Wilson was a liar too

Edited by bathory