Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaurs Prehistoric Radioactive Monsters?

sunaru

I have been thinking about this for a very long time, there are lots of posts on there about Atlantis and other hight advanced civilizations that existed thousands of years ago. how did they all vanish? what if there was an anchient world war (i know this has been said before) and the likes of atlantis etc... used some kind of nuclear/radioactive superweapons to destroy each other? everyone and everything on the planet would have been obliterated exept from small reptilian creatures which lived underground (im sure i have read somewhere that the amour skin on some reptiles can protect them from radioactivity, when the planet was wiped out this radioactivity mutated the genes of the last remaining reptiles and made them super strong and grow 1000's of times there normal rate hence the creation of the dinosaur.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theSOURCE

• isis-999

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Nadia B.

so your saying that dinosaurs are left over, nuked out amphibians?

intresting, but dinosaur bones and such are much deeper in the Earths crust then the appropriate time periods of said Atlantis, Annunaki, Summerians, etc.

some by as much as 200 million years. I dont think a story about an ancient world war would have survived the distance.

possible, but I am thinking that theory might need some work.

thumbsup.gif

First off, Atlantis never existed. And even if it had once existed, which would've only been about 12,000 years ago, they certainly wouldn't have had nuclear weapons (and as far as radiation is concerned, it does not make creatures grow 1000 times their original size). The last dinosaurs became extinct around 65,000,000 years ago. I think you'd better check your math again.

So, did a nuclear war in Atlantis create Godzilla?

No.

user posted image

First off, Atlantis never existed. And even if it had once existed, which would've only been about 12,000 years ago, they certainly wouldn't have had nuclear weapons (and as far as radiation is concerned, it does not make creatures grow 1000 times their original size). The last dinosaurs became extinct around 65,000,000 years ago. I think you'd better check your math again.

So, did a nuclear war in Atlantis create Godzilla?

No.

user posted image

804989[/snapback]

Thats is your opinion and you are entitled to it, my opinion is that atlantis did exist. okay they may not of had nuclear weapons but they could have had something equivalent, alien technology maybe? which they mis-used and it destroyed them? i dont belive in god, belive that aliens created us, look at it this way, if a ship from a much more advanced race appeared in our atmosphere 1000's of years ago man would have though this was a god they would never have seen anything like this before, the aliens may have had the technology to transport matter and even change it in to other things (water to wine) all of these Phenomenon would have seem amazing to humans but to the 'aliens' they were second nature. if a 'cave man' saw someone of todays age with a simple item as a bow and arrow he'd have thought it was 'magic' i mean the new age man could kill an animal from a great distance this would be inconceivable to the cave man and it would seem as though the modern man was a god!

Atlantis = 12,000 years ago

Dinos died out = 65,000,000 years ago.

As I said, check your math.

And what does all that ancient alien crap have to do with radiation creating dinosaurs?

As for Atlantis, I suggest you read this.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...opic=46497&st=0

Atlantis = 12,000 years ago

Dinos died out = 65,000,000 years ago.

As I said, check your math.

And what does all that ancient alien crap have to do with radiation creating dinosaurs?

As for Atlantis, I suggest you read this.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...opic=46497&st=0

805024[/snapback]

it doesn't really just another look on my theory. how do you know that there wanst any civilasition 65,000,000 years ago? who is to say that there wasnt advanced races on the planet?

I think there would be signs of radioactive in the bones of dinosaurs if that had happen. But there is not to my knowledge. I have never seen any real proof to support such claims. hmm.gif

Dang, I was thinking the exact same thing. You beat me to it.

Besides that, if we're finding dinosaur bones, wouldn't we find bones from earlier civilizations as well? Tools, technology?

Yes it would stand to reason we would find as much proof of this, as we do of the dinosaurs.. There has yet to be any real proof that i know of. hmm.gif

Yes, obviously the Atlanteans Matter/Antimatter containment field collapsed.

Luckily the Lemurians had constructed a large vessel to carry the survivors to Mars, just so that they could construct the 'monuments' of Sidonia.

Then they used temporal phase mechanics to zip 'up' the time stream so that they could study us.

what? It makes as much sense as this other theory of pre-historic nuclear war.

If you ask me it makes more sense. w00t.gif

Yes, obviously the Atlanteans Matter/Antimatter containment field collapsed.

Luckily the Lemurians had constructed a large vessel to carry the survivors to Mars, just so that they could construct the 'monuments' of Sidonia.

Then they used temporal phase mechanics to zip 'up' the time stream so that they could study us.

what?  It makes as much sense as this other theory of pre-historic nuclear war.

805682[/snapback]

blink.gif Wow! I did not know that. Thank you, JM. rofl.gifrolleyes.gif

Hey isis and Wannabe, didn't you think my pic of Godzilla was cool?

Aw man, JMPD always gets all the ladies attention. sad.giftongue.gif

that's why there's some radioactive stuff everywhere.

805654[/snapback]

Radioactive elements are a common occurrence of nature. Here's a link that explains this rather well.

Radioactivity in nature

Aww, Source. wub.gif I complimented you in my head. You didn't hear it? tongue.gif Great Godzilla pic. Very apt. I like the "playing the guitar" pic better, though. wink2.gif

Aww, Source.  wub.gif I complimented you in my head.  You didn't hear it?  tongue.gif Great Godzilla pic.  Very apt.  I like the "playing the guitar" pic better, though. wink2.gif

806060[/snapback]

Um...er...um...er...um... blush.gif

Whoa... Mr. pleonasm is suddenly speechless. wub.gif

Umm.... just to keep this thread legitimate, here's a relevant link.

Effects of ionizing radiation

What made anybody come to the conclusion dinosaurs were radioactive??? mellow.gif

Too many cold war era horror movies?

Someone read it on the web..seen some bs paper about it and wham we where nuked a thousand's years ago.RIGHT.... no.gifdisgust.gif

I have been thinking about this for a very long time, there are lots of posts on there about Atlantis and other hight advanced civilizations that existed thousands of years ago. how did they all vanish? what if there was an anchient world war (i know this has been said before) and the likes of atlantis etc... used some kind of nuclear/radioactive superweapons to destroy each other? everyone and everything on the planet would have been obliterated exept from small reptilian creatures which lived underground (im sure i have read somewhere that the amour skin on some reptiles can protect them from radioactivity,  when the planet was wiped out this radioactivity mutated the genes of the last remaining reptiles and made them super strong and grow 1000's of times there normal rate hence the creation of the dinosaur.

804961[/snapback]

Not possible. Nuclear isotopes would have been found on the bones. Not have been.

FYI: DINOSAUR BONES ***ARE*** RADIOACTIVE!!!

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Proof:

Get a giger counter.

Go to anywhere there are fossils.

Hear E'EEEEE"E!

VERIFIED!

I have no idea why they are radioactive, but they are SO radioactive!

Actually Mr2560 is entirely correct. It is a very well known paleotological fact that dinosaur fossils are highly radioactive. Why, remains the mystery.

I'd like to remind people to remain open-minded, theories change all the time, sheepishly dismissing every new and chellenging theory makes the world stagnant.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

well not all dinosaurs were huge and there is clearly evolutionari path from the first dino (chicken like) to the others...so I dont se were a radioactive mutation fit's in. There was also huge animals before the age of the dinosaurs and after, wonder why nobody look at them.

About Atlantis, well the dream about in the past many many many eons ago there was a advanced civilitation who was destroyed by a nuke war (Atlantis vs Mu) is appailing especially during the cold war, today not so much.

Personally I dont know if in the past there have been other advanced civilitation but NOT during the dino age (triassic, jura, creataceous) no.gif

Actually Mr2560 is entirely correct. It is a very well known paleotological fact that dinosaur fossils are highly radioactive. Why, remains the mystery.

I'd like to remind people to remain open-minded, theories change all the time, sheepishly dismissing every new and chellenging theory makes the world stagnant.

815593[/snapback]

are the bones of other animals contemporary to dinosaurs radioactive as well?

Or maybe there is a natural explanation to the radioactivity?

It's a little hard to stay openminded on who say a nuke war 12.000 years ago created huge dinoaurs almust 180 mil years ago.