Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

robertson calls for taking out of el pres

jeceris

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• dmgspycat

• joc

• twpdyp

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a delicate area. I don't advocate assassinating a leader just because he wants to go Communist. But he has control of a large part of the oil that the US is consuming. I think that is the real reason behind Patty boy's message to all good Christians. I am not a Christian but I believe in God and think Jesus may have very possibly been who he said he was. But who knows, eh?

What the US needs to do is force auto makers to produce Hybrid or Electric cars; and do it quickly!!! Opec could destroy the US just by refusing to sell us oil. And when you get enough of the third world countries up to a high level of oil consumption, then they may just do that. May not be long either. huh.gif

So killing him will only make us look worse to the world and it will only be for greed and not right anyway.

Just sounds like one idiot (Robertson), slagging of another idiot (Chavez), who in turn has slagged off another idiot (Bush).

The US is hardly going to assasinate anyone, the state department isn't going to be nuked and feminism doesn't encourage women to practice witchcraft, it's just a bunch of fanatics who for reasons beyond the comprehension of decent educated folk have been given some kind of power.

I was going to start a topic about this today but was beaten to it...good...you guys are on your toes...lol

I would like to say that America ...or Bush is using the term communism loosely.

You have to understand that the US dealt with Venezuela very criminally. Bush tried to assassinate thier democraticly elected leader more than a year ago. So now that is not right is it? The leader...Chavez already told Bush that he would not impose an embargo but Bush and Co. tried to take him out anyway...they are afraid of his poularity. This man is no communist...our President is a bad man and acted foolishly making an enemy out of a peaceful nation. You see...Bush wants all the oil for free but Chavez uses oil for his people and also recently bought houses for poor people with oil revenue. The US should learn to ween itself off of other peoples possessions and run itself more efficiently instead of trying to assassinate another world leader who did no wrong out of fear. Fear of losing control.

How can you people not see this for what it is...that Bush tried to kill another man over greed. Do any of you know anything about Chavez? Hes a good person being lied about in our American press. US is capable of great evils but that doesnt mean we have to support it. We should inform ourselves so we can speak out on spiritual matters. How can a religious figurehead call for the assassination of a good world leader? Because in Pat Robertsons heart, there is NO religion. This is the same Pat Robertson who was caught for dealing in the "blood diamond" market in Africa using his missionaries as a cover. The story was blown wide open in the 1980's by the Virginia Pilot /Ledger Star in Virginia Beach, Va.

Bottom line here is that Robertson is a businessman not a christian by any definition. Do not align yourselves with his business interests and see throught the political smokescreen of Bush & Co. because this is not about communism. Tend to our own corrupt leaders first before allowing them to manipulate our minds to hate and kill another human being.

How can you people not see this for what it is...

I do see this for what it is, I see a silly old man making an ass of himself. Pat Robertson is a loony has been for a few years. I am a Christian and let me assure you Mr. Robertson doesn't speak for me or any other Christian I know.

. Bush tried to assassinate thier democraticly elected leader more than a year ago.

Ohh really you would think even if he wanted to do that he would have hired someone to pull the trigger for him. Raging paranoia is leaking out all over this thread.

Wow twpdp...I really did not expect that opinion from you...it surprised me.

I guess I misjudged you.

I used to live in Virginia Beach, VA and you would be surprised at how popular Pat is there. He comes across as a christian figurehead but really he is more a businessman that uses christianity as a hook.

Nice to know you dont agree with him.

I didnt really understand your reply about the earlier coup attempt against Chavez so I cant comment but would like to add that the generals who were hired by the US that performed the coup had fled Venezuela when the people of that country forced them to release Chavez from prison. The generals fled to America.

You want to know what it sounds like? Like some Ft Benning Georgia black-op straight out of the playbook. Really...this kind of crap has to stop. We will never have peace in this world as long as empowered colonialists kill rape and plunder on a whim. That is exactly the kind of thing that creates terrorism. What do you think?

That is exactly the kind of thing that creates terrorism. What do you think?

the ku klux klan is a terrorist organisation...they must be real angry at the raping pillaging colonial black powers, maybe its possible that bigotry doesn't belong to a specific race/culture/religion

You miss my point bathory... the rulers of this country need not act like this. It was unecessary to make an enemy with Chvez. Bush and his cowboy mentality freinds seem to think that can do whatever they want with NO consequences. This creates the danger of retribution and REAL terrorism. I ask you...do you agree that Bush made a mistake by attempting this coup?

I do see this for what it is, I see a silly old man making an ass of himself. Pat Robertson is a loony has been for a few years. I am a Christian and let me assure you Mr. Robertson doesn't speak for me or any other Christian I know.

What do you expect from a guy who says, "There is a woman in Tulsa who is having a heart ailment...in the Name of Jesus, your heart ailment has been healed"

Televangelists are charlatans...every last one of them...Pat is a very good Televangelist...which means he is a very good Charlatan....

....a little off topic but when the churches and televangelists like Pat Robertson try and con you into believing that they need your money to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ...just remember that it doesn't cost a damn dime to open your mouth and tell someone about the gospel of Jesus Christ....not one dime. no.gif

Thank goodness joc...Ill let you slide on the whole "anne coulture" thing now...lol

phew...what a relief...I'm off the Ann hook........... grin2.gif

Yeah, that surprizes me too, joc. blink.gif

Edited by Babs

This guy is 'a hard-liner hard right religious creature' with a fairly big following or he had a fairly big following. Many things he says politically, I gotta say, make some sense. Then he ties the political stuff in with biblical literature and prophesy and 'bingo' it sounds like it will work. I gotta say this guy is interesting, to say the least, and hasn't done anything outside the law. He's too clever for that.

His organization seems to get the news ahead of our mainstream news, well sometimes blink.gif When this guy starts talking like this I tune into the 700 club. w00t.gif I really don't know what this guy is all about no.gif ....... does anyone???

Edited by Babs

Pat apologizes. He said he didn't use the word assassination. He causes quite a stir; I am going to tune into the 700 club to see what he says. I remember him saying "we should take him out", the prez. kiss.gifsanta.gif

just found an article on this...

here

Edited by Babs

I still have to tune in to see what this guy is saying.

Humm Assassination and taking him out is definately different.. I guess he is alot like you He likes to back peddle also.

You'll be okay, sanchera. thumbsup.gif I will be tuning him in to see what he says on his program.