Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amazing pictures of mother nature

Forsythe

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forsythe

• Conspiracy

• spazz

• Skylersmom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing,, incredible.... Fantastic

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif it looks like a bomb hit that place they are some weird pics but its beautiful how mother nature is like Edited by NJC

Dude.. You have a freakin awesome camera.. Those clouds are freaky.. looks like a giant tornado or hurricane :\

I hate to ruin your day but the origin of the pics come from melborne, australia.

If you would like i could give you the source link and magazine from which the photographs came from.

I hate to ruin your day but the origin of the pics come from melborne, australia.

If you would like i could give you the source link and magazine from which the photographs came from.

839472[/snapback]

LOL, wow I'm sure the guy who claims it was by his house feels stupid. But first, show us the evidence(links).. Anyhow, beautiful pictures.

Edited by ZeroShadow

wow, those were amazing! thumbsup.gif

here's my favourites.. had those as my desktop pics for a while

[attachmentid=18598][attachmentid=18600][attachmentid=18599]

Nature at its best...

post-22863-1126508972_thumb.jpg

post-22863-1126509035_thumb.jpg

post-22863-1126509051_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

O.K this is strange. Is it me or does one of those cloud pictures look like an A-Bomb explosion?! wacko.gifw00t.gif

Wow!

Those are amazing.

Did the tornado in the third picture did any damages?

Aslo, were those the remainings of a hurricane prehaps Katrina?

All I can say is I'd be freaked if I saw those coming towards here. They deffinatly are beautifull but also scary. These are no amateur strom clouds.

Last Friday was indeed pretty wet here too (Montréal, Québec) but I didn't notice such clouds.

you know most of those were taken right next door in our neighbor alberta and also posted and sent by freinds of mine as a forward but they are very beuitful ( how i know is that my freind shawn lives in the house in one of them pictures)

wow -_- some one lookin for attention....

mann why u even standing around to take these pictures runnnnn moddaaa sukkkkaaaaa

Well . . where ever those pictures were taken, they're Awesome!

Makes me want to be a Storm Chaser!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Those where really wonderful picture's..thank's for shareing them with us.... ;)

that is a huge #@!^(*) supercell! :blink:

I replied later on that I found these pics on a Canadian forum. To be honest, I don't know where they were taken. I just copied and pasted the text, which as you saw, said it was from a rainstorm in Southern Ontario. Maybe I should have posted a quoted post, but anyway.

LOL, wow I'm sure the guy who claims it was by his house feels stupid. But first, show us the evidence(links).. Anyhow, beautiful pictures.

I didn't even claim these pics were by my house. If I did make this claim, it would be pretty stupid, since each pic clearly depicts a different location. Furthermore, as stated, I replied later on that I got these pics off a Canadian forum.

Edited by Forsythe

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: I did not take these pics, I just found them on a Canadian forum, which I said a few replies down on page 1.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Great pics..I was sent these same pics and were told that they were of an approaching tornado that came in before Hurricane Katrina ?? :unsure:

Thats one HUGE supercell......

They are very common where I lived once (Kansas). Supercells are the clouds and aircurrenst that are needed to make tornados...I am not as suprised by the cloud formation...But the lighting (yes LIGHTING, NOT LIGHTNING) is superb...thats the one thing that makes photography either good or bad...lighting.

I learned a lot from a photographer by the name of Todd Reed...who lives in the Lake Michigan town of Ludington, Michigan. (yes, I now live in Michigan...we traded in the droughts and tornados for the piles of snow :) ) He is a Awesome photographer, and one of his pictures, GOD'S LIGHT won 2nd in the NIKON INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST.

He grew up in Ludington, was a Coast Guard Reserve, and still lives their...he operates 2 galleries (one in ludington, and one in Pentwater, which is a town 5 minutes south) and teaches photography at a local community college. He still goes out a takes photographs everyday.

Todd Reed & Brad Reed Photography

BTW, Brad Reed is his son.