Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X-Men 3 Friday 26th May 2006

Sanidia Vortez

X-men 3 ! grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

I'm so excited i loved X-men 1&2 How cute was wolverine / logan, hugh jackman any day..

Well latest news cast members are nearly all prepared...

X Men 3 Cast:

Hugh Jackman - Wolverine/ Logan

Famke Janssen - Dr. Jean Gray / Phoniex

Patrick Stewart - Professer X

Ian McKellen - Magneto

Vinnie Jones - jaggernaut

Kelsey Grammer - The Beast

Maggie Grace - Kitty Pryde

Ben Foster - Archangel

Ellen Page - Kitty Pryde ( Rumours wether Ellen Or Maggie )

Olivia Williams - Dr. Moira MacTaggert.

Bill Duke - politician in The President’s Cabinet

Michael Muprhy - Warren Worthington Sr.

Shohreh Aghdashloo - dr. Kavita Rao

Halle Berry - Storm (Has Bigger Movie Part)

Rebecca Romijn - Rouge ( sorry about the spelling )

THIS INFORMATION MAY HAVE CHANGED

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JennRose

• RaginCajun

• BurnSide

• Mr Ed

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca Romjin Stamos plays Mistique, not Rouge. She never played Rouge. That's Anna Paquin.

The poster has actually appeared already at the local movie hole, it was pretty exciting to see it. Finally eh.

Sorry the excitment got the better of me sorry..

But yeah cannot wait till the 26th of May 2006

I hope Rogue doesn't suddenly develop really cool powers or something, that would deviate too far from the original.

I'm sure if Rouge was to get her powers, she would get them in the same way she got them in the comics.

Why do you spell her name that way?

In the comics, was that from Mrs Marvel? Or is that information that I heard wrong?

laugh.gif Repeat typo.

Yeah, Rogue held on to her for too long, sucking her powers, and in the end Marvel died and Rogue permanently obtained her powers.

I think it was Ms Marvel anyway. hmm.gif

laugh.gif I was beginning to think I was becoming even more naive regarding the comic world . Yeah, thats what I thought (about the theory). I heard that Mrs Marvel was dying and wanted Rogue to take her powers (I think), but that explanation seems more likely.

Rogue is one of the most powerful good guys, too bad she can't touch anyone nicely.

Kitty, I am thinking that is the girl who can pass through walls. Meh.

Edited by Mr Ed

Good memory, that's right.

Pheonix/Dark Pheonix was, quite simply, the most popular Xmen event, so that's why they're going with it.

Personally, i would have prefered Apocalypse.

Apocalypse would have been cool.

I don't mean the whole Phoenix idea, I mean the deviation from the original storyline.

Well the original cartoon anyway. In that the alien guys come down etc etc...

Dr. Moira MacTaggert.....is that Xaviers friend on the island? lol

Yeah, I can't wait. Archangel should be wicked.

i would prefer apacalypse. what i have heard and read is that it won't be on the phoenix either. they want to do more on cyclops this last one. as far as rogue, they messed her up from the start, but is guess that is alright since they derail on some the characters (don't follow the comics).

they need to get gambit some movie time, be he is hard to place in the x-men movies becasue he is a middle guy. cross between cyclops and wolvie.

If I would want to see any villian, I would want to see Onslaught. Though that's a villian that threatened the whole Marvel universe, and not just the X-men. tongue.gif

Apocalypse would be awesome to see, too. Oh, do you mean the Brood, Ed? That weird lizard-like alien race?

Anyway, the cast looks pretty good. Can't wait. grin2.gif

well, juggernaugt is in there so i would have to assume it's something closer to the story line of his first appearance. black tom???? the story's end has to be open because wolvie makes his seperate series very soon. i can't see marvel putting anything more than magneto as a super-nemesis in the x-movies. sorry...having the dark phoenix would eventually mean having the hell fire...too much. the movie never mentioned the x-men going into space...magneto has always been in the plastic cell since the first movie so no Asteroid M has been built.

my idea for x-3 would be to have sinister. sinister would have the real jean grey captured all this time and that the jean that died was actually madelyn. it makes more sense to have sinister becasue he is the only other villian that would hire minions to do his dirty works which is similar to magneto (brother hood). adding apacalypse would also mean bishop and cable too......se where i am getting????

I'm a little nervous bc they are supposed to start shooting pratically any day now and the script isn't even ready. I've never really liked anything this director has done. Besides, Bryan Singer was doing a kick-ass job; I hate that he left the series.

Ain't It Cool News ran a script review a few weeks ago and Cyclops is supposedly killed and Storm and Logan become lovers. I REALLY hope someone got their information wrong. hmm.gif Supposedly Storm becomes leader and drags Wolvie around by his unmentionables...all because Halle Berry whined that her role was too small. rolleyes.gif

And Cajun, I do like your ideas with Sinister. If nothing else, he would make a genuinely scary-looking villian on the big screen!

Edited by JennRose

Sinister isn't the kinda villian you can pull out of nowhere, though. Besides, he's tied in with Cable and the future too. If they did do a movie with Sinister or Apocalypse, they would have to make movies just for them, since their story is long. Not really someone you can pull into an already set story line.

That would also focus on all the supernatural stuff about the X-men. To me, the movies seem to revolve around all the scientific stuff.

all because Halle Berry whined that her role was too small.

Yeah, that p***ed me off. She's such a baby. I would have rather seen no Storm than see her get a larger role. But, that's not how they did things. >_>

Edited by Janiel

True, true. That's one of the main problems with so many of the X-Men storylines. They become SO convoluted over time. So many other dimensions and times and teams and leagues--- wacko.gif

Exactly. I'm currently reading the Onslaught saga, and there is so much about all these characters that I don't know, and how they're all intertwined. If you bring in Cable, you bring in X-man, Bishop, Sinister, Apocolypse, The X-Force, and so many more.

It's insane.

And then you are going into the future with all the alternate future storylines. It becomes basically 'Terminator 5: X-Men Apocalypse'.

Best they keep it with the earliest, most popular, characters.

Best they keep it with the earliest, most popular, characters.

816803[/snapback]

Yeah. We don't want to get unnesessarily confused. tongue.gif

If they so desire, they can make other movies made just for those storylines, though I doubt they would.

True, true.  That's one of the main problems with so many of the X-Men storylines.  They become SO convoluted over time.  So many other dimensions and times and teams and leagues---  wacko.gif

816795[/snapback]

I have every book going back to the late seventies early eighties (X-MEN,FACTOR,FORCE, NEW MUTANTS,WOLVERINE but I stopped buying in the early nineties after Bishop came in and Wolverine lost his admantium now if I pick it up I'm lost and it would cost me too much money and time to catch up sad.gifblink.gif

lapi'che ni'tis

Holy crap, they changed the whole story line because of her whiny ass? They already killed off Jean, but she's suppose to revive as phoenix isn't she, something like that anyways. I remember watching one episode of X-Men where Phoenix as evil though. What's that all about?

I remember watching one episode of X-Men where Phoenix as evil though. What's that all about?

816813[/snapback]

Oh heavens, this could take awhile. It involves a powerful alien, possession and an alternate universe. As I said before, wacko.gif