Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll

__Kratos__

STEVE ERHARDT is a man in search of perfection. A virtual human "Ken" doll, the celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist has undergone approximately 30 cosmetic surgeries and subsequent maintenance and has spent close to $250,000 out of his own pocket to achieve his current look.

ET followed along with Steve to watch him get Botox and hear his unique take on the ideal appearance.

"When you're in Hollywood, you have to keep yourself together and looking good to extend your career," he tells ET. "My photo gallery in my salon is like a chameleon. It's pretty amazing how I've changed over the years."

What started in 1987 as a nose job soon became an obsession. Steve went to the same doctor that worked on MICHAEL JACKSON, and intending only to get rhinoplasty, he also ended up getting a cleft chin. From there, Steve went on to get a facelift and lid work and has since added such things as pec implants, bicep implants (he was the first person to ever have that type of work done) and even painful butt implants, one of the most difficult surgeries to perform for both doctor and patient.

"I'm content with myself now because I've done everything that bothered me," says Steve, who says he looked like a cross between PATRICK SWAYZE and DAVID HASSELHOFF before he underwent his various surgeries. "There's no one I'm trying to look like. You have to work with the features you've got."

So, what's Steve's ultimate objective? "I think the goal is just to stay youthful and feeling good," he says. "It's not really to look like anything in particular. Keeping your face nice, you know?"

Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wacko.gif

Pictures of him in the link. blink.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• girty1600

• __Kratos__

• ajagsfairy

• GreyWeather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not a Ken doll!!! He's too effing ugly!!! He's pretty scary too...

Hehehe "pretty"... thumbdown.gif

817221[/snapback]

Yeah, he is... ph34r.gif

My god..... he looks like he's off Planet of the Apes...

huh.gif grosssssssss what a dork. hehe i wonder if its this guy from saturday night live or its his bro. laugh.gif

post-14194-1125384419_thumb.jpg

Edited by ajagsfairy

The guy certainly does nothing for me.

I'd truly question the doctor on what he was thinking by continuing to do surgery on this guy. hmm.gif

My god..... he looks like he's off Planet of the Apes...

817229[/snapback]

i agree with that laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think we all agree that this guy isn't attractive. The bad part is he was probably better looking before he spent all that time and money trying to improve his looks. tongue.gif

If he was normal looking before that.......I think he has psychological issues..... Have you seen the woman that spent more to look like Barbie?......

Take a look see:

Barbie and Ken Couple

I believe those two have psychological issues, as well. blink.gif

My word!! First thing I thought when I seen him is Chris Kattan meets Spock and Elf. This guy actually thinks he looks good?? Considering he's had butt implants, I bet his a** looks better than his face. This is why I will never have surgery. For one I don't think I need it and two I don't wanna looke elvish with a peter pan nose. I think this guy has psychological problems just like that real life Ken and Barbie.

oh, to have a swell cleft in your chin like Ken

I'd truly question the doctor on what he was thinking by continuing to do surgery on this guy.  hmm.gif

817277[/snapback]

Just think about how much money this doctor made by doing so... then, you'll understand why he kept doing surgeries on this plastic man.

Quote from source:. Steve went to the same doctor that worked on MICHAEL JACKSON,

Well...that explains everything.

There's your proof of aliens...lol

817221[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. Why anyone would want to do this to themselves is beyond me. hmm.gif

What a waste of money. no.gif

818581[/snapback]

Seriously, why would someone pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to look ugly when they could take that money and use it to help those starving little children in africa!!! mad.gifangry.gif

What a waste of money. no.gif

818581[/snapback]

Seriously, why would someone pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to look ugly when they could take that money and use it to help those starving little children in africa!!! mad.gifangry.gif

818607[/snapback]

Yes, waste of money. But it is THEIR money to waste. thumbsup.gif

Yeah that guy is the perfect example of the price people pay for vanity. Makes me wonder if he plays the Barbie song by Aqua everywhere he goes like its his theme song.

ob·ses·sive    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (b-ssv, b-)

adj.

Of, relating to, characteristic of, or causing an obsession: obsessive gambling.

Excessive in degree or nature: an obsessive need to win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=obsessive

I am not sure, but in my laymans opinion this guy demonstrates all of the symptoms of being absolutely and without a doubt "out of his mind".